Bit of Newbie Help perhaps?

korthos

Awards
I think I got the proper forum for this, and i've asked around in a couple other places also, I'm all about getting more opinions, so if anyone can help, that'd be stellar.

Anyways, i'm kinda looking for some further information on a set of products... for a 2 month timespan, that I picked up a few days ago at CompleteNutrition. I'm still a bit of a novice, and want to further improve my body as much as I can, but without going what I consider overboard (I don't want to end up hulking huge). Anyways, I've got some experience with creatine and other protein powders, but other supplements Im completely in the dark on, so I figured the store rep could help. Help he did, line his pocketbook I think.
First off, I have no interest in using any sort of steriod. That's honestly just not me. For those that do, thats great and I have no issue with it, but my own purposes, I don't want to.

Anyways, He sold me 4 supplements, which I can find (almost) no information on, except for the chemical compound it's derived from. I *think* I picked up an anabolic steriod or two but I honestly don't know, and I don't know how safe it is for me to be taking it. Being employed for state and military, I don't want anything showing up in random whiz quizzes.

Anwyays, the products I was sold were

(Made by, I think.. Professional Muscular Development aka PMD, but also says Flextrene Sports Series ont he bottles, I dunno)

Tren-Bolan ( Trenbolone Anabolic Precursor )
19-Norandrosta-4, 9 diene-3, 17 dione (19-Nor trenabol)

Winn-Strat-X
2a, 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol (Methylated Masterdiol)

Clomid-Ex ( estrogen blocker, testosterone booster)
[6, 17-keto-etiocholeve-3-ol tetrahydropyranol], [3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene]

Omega Cuts
- Muscle Sparing Blend (521mg)
- MCt blend (medium chain triglycerides), Lauric acid, Mystic acid, Caprylic Acid, Capric Acid, Oleic acid, Linoleic acid)

- Muscle Toning Blend (429mg)
- Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), Alpha Linoleic acid (ALA), Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)

I was told to take the tren x2, Winn x2, and omega x2 daily prior to my morning workout, then one of each nightly for the first month. the second month, to take the Clomid-EX x2 nightly before bed to get my testosterone back in whack.

They're all powdered capsules you take like any other pill. When i researched, the Tren-Bolan / WInn-Strat-x appears to be a knockoff of "Superdrol" which is an anabolic steriod that was banned I think. My fiancee looked into it and found all sorts of things and is telling me not to take it, because it could essentially make my bones incredibly fragile, plus very easy to put my whole body out of whack, including collapsing while working out due to the hormone imbalances going on. She's worried about the Clomid-ex being used to "fix" the lack of testosterone in the first month also.

I also find some other sources saying it's all a bunch of chinese knock off of a banned steroid, and that it doesnt break down in the 3rd chain (im no chemist so I dont follow it well), but it isnt a steroid and the gains are FAR below what the real thing does. Im hoping perhaps someone else can shed some light in on what I happened to purchase and if I'll be able to take it back, if thats the best route. I suspect it is but...

And thanks in advance for those that can shed any light!

MrZ

Awards
Dude!
You just bought yourself a nice set of anabolic steroids:nono:
From your post Im sure you dont have a clue of the properties of these substances which also make it hell of a bad idea taking them. Except omega cuts, look like a rather healthy supplement. Making it short:

19-Norandrosta-4, 9 diene-3, 17 dione:(finigenx, trenaplex..)
A precursor to the AAS trenbolone. Promotes dry hard gains and massive strength increase. Its also a progestine which in a lot of cases been known to give gyno and other side effect.

2a, 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol(SD, m-drol...)
Superdrol compound. Huge, fast and wet gains. Very potent substance which also is very potent for side effect including liver stress and messed up lipids and more.

Clomed is basically a Aromatase inhibitor which has it's place in these types of cycles WITH A SERM for PCT, clomed is also the least of your worries in this case. Support supps is a also something you should do a lot of reading about.

So, dont take any of the substances until you made TONS AND TONS of reading or you will be a very unhappy newb with breasts and bad blood-status!

/Z

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh*t dude... how old are you?

I'm going to echo Mr.Z's comments and add that you should never, ever, ever buy anything either online or from a store without knowing what it is first. There are a lot of dangerous substances out there being tossed about as "supplements" and you just bought 2 of them. Take all that crap except the omega back and get a refund. Then take your business elsewhere because obviously the guy who sold you that stuff doesn't give a sh*t about your health.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
NEVER buy anything if you don't know what it is.
You have steroids, Which by what you said in your post, You do not want. If you still have your receipt take them back and make the salesperson give you your money. He must have seen you coming because he sounds like he works for GNC.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
You have steroids, Which by what you said in your post, You do not want. If you still have your receipt take them back and make the salesperson give you your money. He must have seen you coming because he sounds like he works for GNC.
Heehee... :goodpost:

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
:lol: :goodpost: yea bro I think you are in over your head here you should stick to whey and creatine for a while an do some research try looking into usp labs they have some great products and you dont have to worry about man boobs