m1P and ergomax stack?

hsfootball

Awards
I have heard from some of my buddies that this is a very effective stack but I was wandering if anyone knows of any problems or downfalls to either of the two products. Also some incoming sophmores have been trying to get a hold of this stuff. Is it that unsafe?

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking the same thing, look at his name. I am sure he is definately in high school.

edit:typos

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have heard from some of my buddies that this is a very effective stack but I was wandering if anyone knows of any problems or downfalls to either of the two products. Also some incoming sophmores have been trying to get a hold of this stuff. Is it that unsafe?
Well sir if you are infact in HS, stay away...far...far....away. Use the SEARCH button up top. That will give you all the answers you'll need and then some. If you have searched for say.....hrmmm......40hrs+ and stil cant find an answer then post a thread with a question. Your question can be answered by searching

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Ok same run of the mill answer. Don't take PH,PS, whatever until your 21. No if's and's but's, whatever. Don't ask why, just don't do it until that age..... Case closed.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
eat like a fatmofo and u will grow... i wish i knew this when i was your age.

first year in college i gained 25lbs WHY> cuz i was eating more clean food. gained pure muscle was ripped. and doing D1 sport

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
eat like a fatmofo and u will grow... i wish i knew this when i was your age.

first year in college i gained 25lbs WHY> cuz i was eating more clean food. gained pure muscle was ripped. and doing D1 sport
I wish I knew that too!!!! SOB, I wasted a good 4-6 years of primo natural test. years! :frustrate: :frustrate: :frustrate: :frustrate:

hsfootball

Awards
Im a senior, which still is most likely not acceptable, but there are sophmores who are using this stuff.

hsfootball

Awards
Ok well will 1 cycle of this stuff possibly stunt growth? I mean its only 30 days.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
no one is going to tell you its ok to do this. Why even risk it? Is it going to propell into a career in pro football or d1 ball? Itl probably just ruin you chances! If you want an edge over everyone else just work harder than everyone else ex diet, training and lifestyle choices. Besides after 30 days youll probably lose evrything you gained and destroy your athletism for awhile probably the season. so train hard, kick ass and take names!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
only thing you need to do right now bro is - eat(crap), train(crap), crap(crap again), sleep(don't crap while you sleep though - that's just nasty) - repeat

m1p / ergo will F U up

have a nice day - and don't forget to tip your waiters! :cheers:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Ok well will 1 cycle of this stuff possibly stunt growth? I mean its only 30 days.
The short answer is... YES. FVCK YES. Don't do it! Even 1 cycle. I don't give a sh*t if you know 12 year olds taking steroids. If they all jumped off a bridge, would you follow? Don't be an idiot. Your whole body is still developing. Your endocrine system is not fully developed and introducing a POWERFUL hormone into that undeveloped endocrine system could have disastrous, PERMANENT effects. Make no mistake, the substances you mentioned are very potent. Your body is not yet equipped to handle it, whether you think it is or not. You do NOT know what you're dealing with here. Take everyone else's advice and train hard, eat clean and in massive quantities and stay away from anabolics until you're at least 21. You want an edge over your buddies? Work harder and don't drink alcohol. Many HS athletes (especially football players) are short-changing their gains by binge drinking. Avoid that and you'll already be putting yourself in a better position to get bigger and stronger.

hsfootball

Awards
O i dont drink. I stay away from that and I do work my ass off. I was just wanting fast results but you guys are right. Ill save them.
I have been on them for 3 days now so should I take a couple novedex for good measures. Or is it too early to matter?

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
For the love of god man dont do it your test levels are already at peak eat more get some whey and some creatine and get big your body is still growing and nothing you take is going to make your GH or test levels get any higher when your in your mid 20's youll thank us

And remeber kids knowing is half the battle......Go Joe!!

oops sorry got carried away!!

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Well sir if you are infact in HS, stay away...far...far....away. Use the SEARCH button up top. That will give you all the answers you'll need and then some. If you have searched for say.....hrmmm......40hrs+ and stil cant find an answer then post a thread with a question. Your question can be answered by searching
ha ha - 40 hours - l like that!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LG Sciences 1
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Anabolics 1
HardCore1 Anabolics 3
RexGrandis Supplements 7