What is MD2 by juggernaunt

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
So what is this MD2 Product

http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/1290/md2.html

MD2 is one the most powerful anabolic compounds legally available today without a prescription and only Juggernaut has it. Better yet, it is natural! MD2 contains the unique Pherobolix matrix that contains a proprietary blend of anabolic pheromones that are sure to deliver fast, clean, and effective results. MD2 has no negative side effects that often went with using the now illegal compounds? What are you waiting for? This isn't another clam fungus myostatin inhibitor that is going to take 6 months investment before you finally give up knowing it didn't work, and no, its not another HMB product or Boron.

Real simple; try it for 6 to 8 weeks combined with your usual hardcore training and a reasonable diet to see the progress with your own eyes realized by hundred of others already. We not only licensed the original MD2 Pherobolix matrix, we also test every batch next to the only true standard: An original bottle of MD2 from the first release and the ALRI formulary.

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 capule
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
17-a-delta-2 Matrix
10mg **

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
found this so far searching the forums

"ErgoMax LMG contains the unique Pherobolix matrix that contains a proprietary blend of anabolic pheromones that are sure to deliver fast, clean, and effective results."

so is this product a ergomax lmg like product? or clone?

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Yah its an LMG clone, but I hear it's pretty bang on.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
yah, good clone.... from what I hear. Never bought this one.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
alright next up. whats best stacks with it?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
jug is legit from my experiences (though I haven't had a chance to try MD2)

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
alright next up. whats best stacks with it?
I would think something like 1,4add would be best..... that can get pricey though. I never tried this stack but I know that prostan was very popular to stack with pheraplex.... I dont see why it wouldnt work with md2 as well. I would use something dry and mild on the liver to stack with it. Right now I can only really think of:
1)1,4add
2)prostan
3)propadrol
I think those would be your best bets, ranging from my first to last pick.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
andrew732 Anabolics 1
thahotboy Anabolics 1
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 0