3-ad dosages thread:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Can everyone please tell in mgs how much 3-ad they ran? Also please include what effects were noted at what dosages. Thanks!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Is it out yet? Last I heard everyone was still looking for it.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Its being slowly leaked from different sources. My thoughts are what brand and what dose?

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused:confused: I know there had been some websites pre selling it with no idea when the product will come out. I havent actually seen a site that has this in stock. Im curious if theres anyone on this forum that got a hold of it.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused:confused: I know there had been some websites pre selling it with no idea when the product will come out. I havent actually seen a site that has this in stock. Im curious if theres anyone on this forum that got a hold of it.
Its out there. I am just looking for anyone with any idea of how many mgs are needed daily.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
There was a thread here a few days ago that had a link to a site that had a 3-AD called product but I haven't been able to locate it.
It was like Giant or something like that. I am still looking for it.

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
There was a thread here a few days ago that had a link to a site that had a 3-AD called product but I haven't been able to locate it.
It was like Giant or something like that. I am still looking for it.
that is not adrenosterone, which is AX's 3ad/11oxo. It's a test booster that was originally in the halodrol liquigels, I believe it's called DesoxyDHEA

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
No it was called 3-AD and was put out by Giant. There was a link on one of the threads. White bottle, red and green writing.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
first off the 3AD by giant is a natural test booster and is not adrenosterone. as for the dosages of AX's 3AD when i took it in the beta testing of the product i started at three pilss a day.(150mg each pill) and made my way up to 6 pills a day. i felt great on it rather stimulated and strong and sex drive was out of control. helped with sum good fat loss as well. all and all a good product worth my time. i plan in the future to use it in coordination with a pheraplex superdrol cycle to run for an 8 week protocol.

F

fitnecise

Awards
No it was called 3-AD and was put out by Giant. There was a link on one of the threads. White bottle, red and green writing.
PA/Proviant owns the 3-AD trademark. Go to uspto.gov and search it

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will be running AX's 3-AD with BOLD in a couple weeks. Might do a log.

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
yeah, that's what i was referring to. it is not the same thing as 11oxo or AX's 3ad

it's what I said it is

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
3-AD has been shown to substantially reduce aromatase activity through binding to an enzyme and blocking access to endogenous estrogen precursors. Blocking estrogen production is known to result in increases in endogenous testosterone production in men.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1 Capsules
Servings Per Container 60

Amount per Serving

% Daily Value

5-etioallocholen-17-one 100mg

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i just got done reading the post through this thread and had to laugh when i saw who had the rights to the trademarked name of 3-AD and then i heard the name Giant and it all hit me.....gotta love Pat, always keeping things interesting :)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well, I got ahold of a bottle of the ax 3-ad, and I really liked it alot and I will buy it when it finally gets released from ax.

Dose was 3 caps a day, no need to go higher for me, I found it to be very potent stuff. Noticed activity right away, some strength increase, aggression, awesome muscle fullness, felt like I was 'ON' something right away and I cant explain, but felt like it smoothed out my digestion a bit, Ive had issues, tried and like guthealth, or probiotics, but I think the Trisorbagen may have something to do with it.

I dont care if they still call it 3-ad or ax changes the name to 3Fu-P, but its gonna be hot once it hits the streets, and I wont waste my money on anything else.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i agree AX delivers. and have great things ahead especially with 3AD coming soon. it is a great product and you are right it definatley fills you out

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Apex Alchemy 15
D Anabolics 46
T Anabolics 0
M Anabolics 6
marcink99 Anabolics 5