Clen for weight loss. PLEASE HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Clen ain't for you and don't openly ask for sources . . . or you'll get :banned: Have a nice day :)

ultra2extreme

Awards
at that BF level (assuming you are a non trainer at 260/5'10") you'll drop weight like nothing anyway on a proper diet. If you want to supplement this look at natural and over the counter supps to help. In my log (sig) im trialing the Alri Tri Lean system which is working great. At your weight providing you respond and watch your diet i could see you losing 5-10lbs per week until you reach about 225.

Other possibilities are thyro-tabs, Leviathan and sesamin. As well as others which you'll find around here.

There are no massive weight loss shortcuts, but its possible to totally reshape your body in months, not years. Don't wait to be slim before you begin training, start now, keep the reps high and training sessions over 1hour. Dont follow anti-catabolic advice, allow your body to break down as much as possible. Eat clean and get lots of water. Honestly m8 it'll not only work fast but it'll be HEALTHY! Whats the point of being a thin unhealthy drugged up lump of meat?

jellybelly

Awards
Thanks for the advice I just wanted to know how much weight loss was possible to obtain from taking clen. I plan on getting on the right road to weight loss I just wanted a motivating start. I wasn't planning on becoming a life long user or anything like that. I do appreciate all advice because like I said I am desperate!

Status
Not open for further replies.