IGF-2 Loggers, Where Are You??

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So when are we gonna start seeing those logs? I can't wait to see them, as I have already done an IGF-2/RPM log and man was it great to be on that stack! Thrall has already started, his workout looks very cool!

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
I'll be starting in exactly a week...sorry for the delay!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
im going to start my nonsense overkill stack with would include IGF-2 +Neovar+Lipotropin-PM+low dose RPM and other goodies

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
After my current log, I'll probably start my long anticipated AN stack. I've got all your supps and even some of the new anabolic and forskolin (sp?) that Dirk was kind enough to send me. Although I might do a mini log of PP's Dermatherm with Lipo AM/PM just before.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Lipo PM is a solid product too guys....seems to be helping me with sleep awswell

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
just woken from a lipo pm slumber

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i might do a log for one of my 7(haha, thats not a typo) bottles of IGF-2, but i just started taking some other stuff, so perhaps when i am done with this stack.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
What? I'm supposed to log something? I thought I just got free supps??? ;)

I'm starting my log on August 20/21.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I might try the IGF2 with the finished AN New Anabolic as part of an anabolic PCT after I run Epi in a week or two. Adding LBM during PCT is a good test of a product's effectiveness IMO.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hmmm....definetly considering igf-2 with new anabolic when its released....that sounds siiiick....throw in a lil Incarnate and High dosed bcaa's and ima get Huuuuuuuuuge...lol

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I might try the IGF2 with the finished AN New Anabolic as part of an anabolic post cycle therapy after I run Epi in a week or two. Adding LBM during PCT is a good test of a product's effectiveness IMO.
Keep us posted!!:thumbsup:

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually very curious to see not only what happens while I'm on it, but what happens when I go off. For example when I'm on creatine I make some great gains. Then when I cycle off I seem to lose some or even a lot of the gains. It's sad when I wish my vaca was over so I could start on IGF-2 :)

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I started my PCT which includes IGF-2, but a handful of other goodies too.

Log should be up within the week or longer.....