Clean stimulant with clean night time aid, suggestions?

afboy143

afboy143

Awards
Hey guys,
I am currently looking for a stim to help me get thru the day. Basically, I get up around 8 AM for school. I get to work at around 3 and dont get home til around 6:30. I then take a nap til 8:30 and hit the gym at 9. I need a clean stim I can take in the morning. Ive been taking stim-x but its such a burst of energy....I just want something clean and keeps me up...not something that makes me feel like Im on crack. Also, is there something I can take at night to help me fall asleep and not be drowsy in the morning? Thanks

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
dosed correctly powerfull works great for falling asleep and feeling refreshed the next morning, although if u take to much of it, u will be very tired all the next day. melatonin works for sleeping to, just not as good. a lot of people have enjoyed the clean energy lift they get with leivithin to, might be to much for some though. i have also read about people taking PRM twice a day for the nice lift, actually RPM might be just what your looking for because u can take as few or many as you need(with in reason)

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
heebs is right im taking powerFull right now and its works really well and the company claims you get a GH boost from it too, you should also try X Dream my friend gave me a couple doses and that product works awesome, its kinda like a prescription sleep aid except I didnt wake up drowsy at all like i did with ambien.

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
rpm was very clean r for me at 4 b4 my workouts, levi made me want to climb a wall

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards
Hey guys,
I am currently looking for a stim to help me get thru the day. Basically, I get up around 8 AM for school. I get to work at around 3 and dont get home til around 6:30. I then take a nap til 8:30 and hit the gym at 9. I need a clean stim I can take in the morning. Ive been taking stim-x but its such a burst of energy....I just want something clean and keeps me up...not something that makes me feel like Im on crack. Also, is there something I can take at night to help me fall asleep and not be drowsy in the morning? Thanks
Have you thought about taking your gym bag to work and going to the gym right after work? I don't know what you do for a living and if that would be feasible, but with you taking a 2 hr nap everyday that late in the day, its no wonder you have trouble sleeping. If you went straight to the gym after work, you would be done no later than 9 and would get a good night of uninterupted sleep.

I read somewhere that taking a nap more than 20min. can actually make you more tired. Something about getting into stage 2 of sleep and then it getting interupted can mess your schedule up. And I know if I go to the gym at 9 and workout, I'm so amped up there is no way I can go to sleep.

Just an idea