• Established
Here they Are:

SUPPLEMENT FACTS
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Box: 98
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL) 6.25mg 312%
Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) 100mcg 25%
ATRO-PHEX™ - EXTREME MULTI-ACTION RAPID & SUSTAINED RELEASE ENERGY & WEIGHT MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (Proprietary Blend) 724mg **
Adipose Atrophy & Energy Stimulator Matrix™ (Patent Pending)
ATRO-EFX™ A scientifically engineered ratio of: b-Phenyethylamine, b-Phenyethylamine Malate, Hordenine HCL, Methylxanthine (A source of Caffeine), i-FAS50™ (A Precise and Synergistic Ratio of High-Potency Fatty Acid Synthesis Inhibitors: Green Tea, Fleece Flower, and Loranthus Parasiticus), DL-Phenylalanine, Razberi-K™ (4-[4-hydroxyphenyl] butan-2-one), Naringin 99%, Citrus Aurantium 30%, Bioperine, Yohimbe HCL **
Mood & Mental Performance Optimizers
N-Acetyl-l-Tyrosine-Ethyl-Ester Monohydrate, Vinburnine 99%, Vinpocetine 99%, Vincamine 99% **
Aqua-Retic™ Matrix
Juniperus Communis Extract, Isopimpinellin 10%, Isoquercetin, D-Myo-Inositol-1, 4, 5-Triphosphate Hexasodium **
Insulin Support & Weight Management
Cinnulin PF® (Aqueous Cinnamon Extract) **
Pro-Thyroid Amplifier
7-Keto™ (3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone), Dicana™ (A Patent Pending Diiodothyroacetic Acid Isomer) **
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. / **Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess if you put enough ingredients in ine capsule, one of them is bound to work. Pretty sure this will get deleted soon. Gotta talk to Bobo before you Ads man.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
If you are rep for a company and/or site owner that does not sponsor here you are not permitted to post links or advertise in any way. This includes posting FAQ's and/or logs about your product in an attempt to advertise. Do not tell people to post logs for your company. If you receive the products for free, do not bother to log it with their product descriptions and links. In fact, don't log it at all. Do not offer product testing as this is not your R&D department. Do not solicit through personal messages. You may answer questions pertaining to your product but that is all. Make it known to the members that you do work for a company first. Failure to do so will result in the removal of posts and your posting permissions revoked.

There is NO advertising, linking, promoting in AmSpace profiles unless you are a sponsor.

Advertising or linking in any way is not permitted unless you are a board sponsor or have permission from the MOD staff. These privileges are afforded to those companies that help keep this board running. Respect them as well as board management.

Addition 4/15/07:

Nutraplanet.com is the exclusive retailer of Anabolicminds.com. Please do NOT link to other retail stores.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Its not an ad , I read on a couple of strings that people didnt know whats in it so i found it on a website and decided to post it.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Ain't no thang guys..... let's give the benefit of the doubt. No one from this board is going to be buying it anyways, so no biggie.

Please excuse us atom.... welcome to Am.com.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Thank you! ive been creeping around the boards for a couple months buying some stuff here and there from nutaplanet depending on the reviews. This is definetly one of the better forums out there

Mar430

Awards
just curious but what the hell is this supp suppose to help do? its got more **** in it then a antique toilet...

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
another BSN supplement -i would rather cap poop and cycle it -

TravisCoSheriff

Awards
You from Houston Atom Smasher? DeeJay perhaps or just like that DJ a little too much used to be on 104.1

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
nope, born and raised in So Cal, never spun records in my life

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
That sh!t must work, it has like 1,000 ingredients in it :rolleyes: Forgive my cynism, it kicks in heavily at the beginning of the week :) I just sincerely feel bad for the people who will be overcharged for this product.