watch me tuesday night hbo

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. was trying to record the whole show but the file started getting too big and youtube wouldn't allow the long length so I cut it in half and condensed it. Anyhow, here's what I got.

2. downloading them now. hopefully they work cannot wait
    •   

3. just watched it...handeled yourself well PA

4. i saw some grey hairs in hi-def on that head of yours PA stress getting to ya bro?

5. Quote Originally Posted by riseboi View Post
    was trying to record the whole show but the file started getting too big and youtube wouldn't allow the long length so I cut it in half and condensed it. Anyhow, here's what I got.

beat me to it... my youtube is still "processing"
    •   

6. Fantastic interview PA! Right on about the asterisks by Selig's name!
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

7. Wow, PA, all over ESPN this morning...nice fallout. And they're not even condeming you...which is definitely suprising.

8. This is what I'm talking about...top headline on espn.com

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2948210

9. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    beat me to it... my youtube is still "processing"
    I haven't even captured it to my HD yet, but have it on DV...

10. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    I haven't even captured it to my HD yet, but have it on DV...
    Actually I will put it up anyhow, since I have never upload video to YouTube...

11. Okay I was wrong, PA didn't rat out anybody...
    Last edited by xjsynx; 07-25-2007 at 09:50 AM. Reason: I was wrong...

12. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Okay I was wrong, PA didn't rat out anybody...
    So listening to it again, Costas talked about how Barry thought the 'clear' was flax seed oil.

13. Nice interview, Costas didn't make you out to be Dr. Evil. I was surprised how he did not go after you.
    I will say that I enjoyed your interview in MD (April 07) better. I got more out of that.
    I also heard Conte is denying ever telling you Bonds was on the Clear. Like he would say otherwise.
    Good job and I look forward to your new products.

14. Good interview - I can understand why they led w/ you. Also liked the plug that Costas gave Ergo, in a roundabout way...

15. PA, you are my hero And barry bonds is a jackass for playing a Bill Clinton type wiggle out of it. Why can't people just admit it and move on? if it wasn't banned when he did it, then its not like he'll be banned either, so why be such a wuss

16. Risking multi-million dollar careers and records by 'telling the truth' when just about all professional sports is loaded with juicers of one type or another is kind of suicidal.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Risking multi-million dollar careers and records by 'telling the truth' when just about all professional sports is loaded with juicers of one type or another is kind of suicidal.

18. Great job ! What are you going to cook up next ?

19. Here is the intro from my upload

I need to mess with the compressions settings...

20. flax seed oil

nice interview Pat real good stuff!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Risking multi-million dollar careers and records by 'telling the truth' when just about all professional sports is loaded with juicers of one type or another is kind of suicidal.
    But he had no risk. It wasn't a banned substance when he took it. Just like admitting to taking GHB in the early 90s woudlnt be an issue even if admitting to taking it yesterday would be.

22. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    But he had no risk. It wasn't a banned substance when he took it. Just like admitting to taking GHB in the early 90s woudlnt be an issue even if admitting to taking it yesterday would be.
    Sure there was a risk, or else they would have talked about Steroid use in MLB openly. In addition, steriods are illegal in the US
  23. Unbreakable

Well done Patrick. I applaud your demeanor as well as your candor regarding the 'cheating' question.

Thanks

24. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Sure there was a risk, or else they would have talked about Steroid use in MLB openly. In addition, steriods are illegal in the US
    The chemical structure of the substance in "Clear" was not in any FDA schedule nor referenced in any law book, thereby it was not illegal. I would think it would have to be called a designer supplement with steroid effects.... until the definition of steroid was modified to include it.

25. awesome interview!

26. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    The chemical structure of the substance in "Clear" was not in any FDA schedule nor referenced in any law book, thereby it was not illegal. I would think it would have to be called a designer supplement with steroid effects.... until the definition of steroid was modified to include it.
    Hmmmm. Wonder why PA went to prison for it then????

27. Awesome. Patrick, I din't know you are from Illinois. I'm on the southside Chicago in the suburbs. No one was made out to be bad or point fingers i like this. Congrtas.

28. Nice interview, very well stated. And PA was cute as always

29. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Hmmmm. Wonder why PA went to prison for it then????
    probably because it was specifically designed to not be detectable by conventional tests. Not sure really, could also be all sorts of things down to labeling even... they can always find something you violated if they try hard enough

Just to add, for instanct Absinthe the liquor is illegal to manufacture or sell inside the US, however as bizarre as it sounds its not illegal to possess... Its all about how the laws are written
    Last edited by EasyEJL; 07-25-2007 at 12:22 PM.

30. Heard reference to the HBO interview on ESPN last night in passing, dropping names Partrick Arnold, Barry Bonds, Bob Costas.....didn't see the HBO interview.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Watch me swell up (with Swoll-N) 0.0
    By TheSaiyan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 02-18-2013, 01:39 AM
  2. WATCH ME GROW....or die trying
    By gibbob2 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 09:47 PM
  3. WATCH ME GROW....or die trying
    By gibbob2 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 02:06 PM
  4. Who's watching the NBA finals besides me??!!
    By lifted in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 07-14-2005, 08:24 PM