Jungle Warfare question

1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.34%

Jungle Warfare question

I have been on Jungle Warfare for about a month. It says no where on the bottle when and if to discontiune use. When should I take a break from it (if at all)?

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%
    Achievements Posting Pro

source: nutralpalnet (ALRI FAQ) Jungle Warfare

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/976/jungle-warfare.html

13) What action-reaction factors should be considered when taking this supplement, particularly if considering long term (4-8 weeks) of use?

A: In regard to Jungle Warfare™ long term should be considered beyond 12 weeks, though we have done some longer tests.

3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.93%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

most people dont take it any longer then 8 weeks.
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.34%

yeah

so which is it? 8 weeks or 12 weeks? and recommendations?
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.93%

i think i remember a ALRI rep saying dont go longer then weeks, but not positive. thats a better idea, ask your question in the ALRI sub forum, the reps are generally quick to answer these questions.
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DanielCStein View Post
    so which is it? 8 weeks or 12 weeks? and recommendations?

7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.07%

every person is unique and you should take it for as long as your body can tolerate. Now dont get me wrong, dont exceed 8 weeks, because that is the usual amount of the cycle. But if you feel anything sooner, as in sides or anythign than adjust the dosage at your discretion. i took jw for 8 weeks and loved it. The only drawback was the lethargy

good luck hope this helps
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.34%

Yes ... That for sure helps. But after the 8 week period, how long did the lethargy last for? and did you ever get back on the jungle warfare or was 8 weeks enough for you?
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.07%

Yes ... That for sure helps. But after the 8 week period, how long did the lethargy last for? and did you ever get back on the jungle warfare or was 8 weeks enough for you?
    Well after 8 weeks the lethargy last for about a week and then i start reset, and that really help kill it quick. I wanted to get back on jw but im doing a cycle of epistane, but in the future defn. If i were you and wanted to start again id wait for a month of two just to let all you levels fall back into place. How did u like jw? Did you get substantial gains from it? and how did it effects you libido during and after?
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.34%

I loved it ... I definitely saw results, although I couldn't tell you if it was from the Bad-Ass Mass, Nitrix, NO-Xplode, or Jungle Warfare. But the libido ... I do believe it took longer to "cum" when having sex. Thats the only ****ty part
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.07%

I loved it ... I definitely saw results, although I couldn't tell you if it was from the Bad-Ass Mass, Nitrix, NO-Xplode, or Jungle Warfare. But the libido ... I do believe it took longer to "cum" when having sex. Thats the only ****ty part
    haha thats quite a list. And i got the same thing towards the end of the jw cycle, but i blocked that by starting Blue Up, and that helped alot. Are you thinking about starting it again? or trying something better/stronger?
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.34%

I just did a google on "Blue Up" and it looks good. Yeah, I already purchased another 90 capsules of it. After those 90 capsules, it will have been about 2 months of continued use so I will take a break. But I don't know what I am going to do after that. Any suggestions? I want some strong stuff.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.07%

hmm.. im think the next step after jw is a prohormone. Me personally and taking Epistane, of which i have heard gives incredible results without side effects, or minimal sides. If you want to get a better look, the IBE forum has an incredible 12 page article by DR. D who pretty much made the supp. I started it two days ago, so i mean defn keep in touch and ill tell you how it does. As for others have you looked at Halodrol X2 by Anabolic Extreme? And ill defn keep my eye out for some other supps that would intrest you bro, and i correct in assuming you want to gain strength and mass?
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.34%

For sure on that. I hear it's not possible to lose fat and gain muscle, but none the less I want to gain as much muscle as possible. Yeah I've heard of "Epistane" although I haven't researched it or anything. I am getting paid in about 8 days. In 8 days, I will be making a purchase. Should I get Epistane?
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.07%

For sure on that. I hear it's not possible to lose fat and gain muscle, but none the less I want to gain as much muscle as possible. Yeah I've heard of "Epistane" although I haven't researched it or anything. I am getting paid in about 8 days. In 8 days, I will be making a purchase. Should I get Epistane?
    haha awsome payday. As a liability, im not going to tell you to buy epi haha i wand you to research it and make that choice, but i mean i have seen people who have taken it and they had incredible results. Here private message me you email or aim ,and once i get oout of work and get home, around 7, ill send you the link or the information on epistane so you have a really good idea what it does. In a nut shell it bonds to you receptor preventing estradiol the strongest estrogen found in your body from, bonding to your cells which in turn cause estrogenic effects, aka gyno, and such.
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.34%

Sounds complex. Is it legal?
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.07%

yeah its compeltly legal, hhaha i wouldnt do it if it wasnt. You can get it on any site, liek nutraplanet, or discount anabolics.
  18. JJC
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.37%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Careful bud, it is legal and this guy is being straight up with you for telling you to do your research first. So you should do that since it already seems like you know very little when it comes to supplementation.

Now, I'm not saying I'm a pro but what I do know is that Epistane falls into the prohormone category. I don't know all of the necessary actions when trying to plan a prohormone cycle and pct, but it does seem like you are not ready for just picking up a bottle of Epistane. Do some research, decide if you really want to take it. If you really want to, make sure you plan a solid PCT (if you don't know what I'm talking about then this convo is over and do not buy any prohormones/prosteroids/steroids!). Decide if you want to pulse as well. I believe this will cause some shutdown so you need to be knowledgeable as to what you are doing to your body.

Stay safe.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.07%

Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    Careful bud, it is legal and this guy is being straight up with you for telling you to do your research first. So you should do that since it already seems like you know very little when it comes to supplementation.

Now, I'm not saying I'm a pro but what I do know is that Epistane falls into the prohormone category. I don't know all of the necessary actions when trying to plan a prohormone cycle and post cycle therapy, but it does seem like you are not ready for just picking up a bottle of Epistane. Do some research, decide if you really want to take it. If you really want to, make sure you plan a solid PCT (if you don't know what I'm talking about then this convo is over and do not buy any prohormones/prosteroids/steroids!). Decide if you want to pulse as well. I believe this will cause some shutdown so you need to be knowledgeable as to what you are doing to your body.

Stay safe.

I completley agree with you, i mean before i even thought about epistane i was doing hours or reaseach on the chemicals and nomenclature, reviews, and the hardest part was coming up with a PCT that was strong, finally i had to finalize which serum and AI i wanted to run inversly. You completly right and thats why its so important if this guys wants to do it to research it thouroughly so he knows whats hes getting into.
  20. JJC
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.37%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by rocksolid84 View Post
    I completley agree with you, i mean before i even thought about epistane i was doing hours or reaseach on the chemicals and nomenclature, reviews, and the hardest part was coming up with a post cycle therapy that was strong, finally i had to finalize which serum and AI i wanted to run inversly. You completly right and thats why its so important if this guys wants to do it to research it thouroughly so he knows whats hes getting into.
    Exactly, my man.
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.93%

hmm.. im think the next step after jw is a prohormone. Me personally and taking Epistane, of which i have heard gives incredible results without side effects, or minimal sides. If you want to get a better look, the IBE forum has an incredible 12 page article by DR. D who pretty much made the supp. I started it two days ago, so i mean defn keep in touch and ill tell you how it does. As for others have you looked at Halodrol X2 by Anabolic Extreme? And ill defn keep my eye out for some other supps that would intrest you bro, and i correct in assuming you want to gain strength and mass?
    bro, under his avatar it clearly says he is 18 years old, if u yourself are on epi, u should know enough not to recommend a steroid/PH to someone only 18. im sure u know that and probably just did not see where it said his age, but i just wanted to point that out. everyone knows 18 way to young to be starting gear.
  22. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.93%

why r u guys advocating the use of steroids to an 18 year old that sounds like he is rather new to supplementation?
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.07%

Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    bro, under his avatar it clearly says he is 18 years old, if u yourself are on epi, u should know enough not to recommend a steroid/PH to someone only 18. im sure u know that and probably just did not see where it said his age, but i just wanted to point that out. everyone knows 18 way to young to be starting gear.

**** bro you absolutley right. I didnt even see his age. Ok forget everything i said, until your a little older. Thanks for ppicking that up Heebs, sometimes you just get so into it you just dont look at the small things
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.07%

why r u guys advocating the use of steroids to an 18 year old that sounds like he is rather new to supplementation?
    we are not advocating. We are simply stating supplements. He asked for something that is stronger than jw, and also, it is up to the person to research the supp and find out all the stuff about it.
  25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.93%

we are not advocating. We are simply stating supplements. He asked for something that is stronger than jw, and also, it is up to the person to research the supp and find out all the stuff about it.
    right, i was just trying to restate he is 18. just wanna keep things safe u know.
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.07%

right, i was just trying to restate he is 18. just wanna keep things safe u know.
    yeah your absolutley right hes 18, and he defn should wait. Thanks for bring that up man
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.07%

Reps for you bro......
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.13%

are you having insane dreams when I was on I had dreams I killed babies gave me ****ing insan dreams
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.07%

Quote Originally Posted by smiththrs03 View Post
    are you having insane dreams when I was on I had dreams I killed babies gave me ****ing insan dreams
    haha **** thats intense, no ive only been on for 5 days and i havent gotten any, but if i do you'll be the first person i tell bro
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.13%

I stacked it with bad ass mass and got pretty good results
  31. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.93%

Quote Originally Posted by smiththrs03 View Post
    I stacked it with bad ass mass and got pretty good results
    r u still discussing JW? cuz i ran it solo and it was great. then i ran it with BAM, great again, but did not notice any difference with the BAM, it seemed like it had no extra benefit. did not have any crazy dreams either.
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.63%

what would be good to stack with Epistane?
  33. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.93%

Quote Originally Posted by snakeoil View Post
    what would be good to stack with Epistane?
    thats a very random post. but definitely not JW or BAM as was being discussed earlier in this thread. perhaps JW in your PCT. but to stack with epi idk, i dont use steroids. i would look in the logs or perhaps SEARCH.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jungle Warfare Question
    By UMD2010 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-24-2009, 09:51 PM
  2. Jungle Warfare; Questions and Concerns
    By teribleturtle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 09:14 PM
  3. jungle warfare question
    By hardtohitme7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10