Is this combination safe?

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
In addition to the basics, I am planning to take:

DNA (Dodder seed, Nettle root (6-7 DIV), 95% Avenosides )
PowerFULL
Camphibolic
Anabolic Pump
RPM
Leviathan
DCP
Poseidon
Beta-Alanine

My primary concerns are the fact that Camphibolic has the following ingredents:

Synergy Blend 1140mg
-Green Tea (90% polyphenol 50% EGCG)
-Cissus Quadrangularis
(5% specially extracted keto-sterones)
-Bocopa Minnieri (40 %bacosides)
-Forslean

And Leviathan has Coleus Forskohili 20% Forskolin.

So I'm wondering it this will be too much Forskolin (Forslean in Camphibolic=Forskolin)?

Secondly, I'm wondering if taking the DNA, Powerfull and the Leviathan will have too many testosterone increasing ingredients:

Leviathan:
3,3'-Diindolylmethane
Fenugreek Ext 4 to 1
Tribulus
Vitex
DNA:
Dodder seed
Nettle root (6-7 DIV)
95% Avenosides
PowerFULL:
PureSap™(Extract Engineered Sapogenin/alkaloids From Chlorophytum)
PureDopa™(1-Carboxy-2-Amino-3-Pyrobenzol(3,4 Diol)Extract Engineered From Dolichos Pruriens L.)

I've used most of these products before, or at least sampled most all of them before. But I have not used them together, and am wondering if taking such a combination for a month at the recommended individual supplement doses would be safe and effective?

Thanks.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i would think it is fine to take, reason being that the levi is taken during the day and the camphiboilc is supposed to be taken at night, so the doses are pretty spread out. one area of caution is the rpm and levi, as they are pretty strong stims if taken together. i can handle 3 RPM and 2 levi taken together pre WO, but thats me, im sure it might be a little much for some. so u might just want to start low and tapper dosages up.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I was thinking of taking the Camphibolic 3x a day...

I guess it wouldn't help to know the max forskolin to take per day, as both of these use proprietary blends...

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I was thinking of taking the Camphibolic 3x a day...

I guess it wouldn't help to know the max forskolin to take per day, as both of these use proprietary blends...
maybe start by using one camph ed, then work up to 3 ed judging by how it effects u.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Good call, everything looks fine.... the amounts of forskolin may be enough to cause some GI issues however if you are sensitive to it at all. Nothing major. Should be a great, yet large, stack!

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
Good call, everything looks fine.... the amounts of forskolin may be enough to cause some GI issues however if you are sensitive to it at all. Nothing major. Should be a great, yet large, stack!

Thanks. I think I have several bases covered:

A few possible permanent staples:
Poseidon
Beta-Alanine
Camphibolic

A few recomp/nutrient partitioning:
Anabolic Pump
Leviathan
DCP

And a few Test boosting/pre-workout:
DNA
PowerFULL
RPM

I suppose I could remove 1 or so from each category, but as for the Test boosting - I have ran several NHA stacks, but want to try one that combines natural test boosters (i.e. Activate without RR) with Powerfull, and DNA looks solid. RPM will give me extra pre-workout kick.

As for recomp/nutrient partitioning, I've used AP and DCP extensively, and enjoy the fact I can eat some healthy carbs and get the affects from AP that I get. I've never used Leviathan, so I figured that would be a good addition.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Looks like a great stack...keep us updated on your progress DCBuilder. :thumbsup:

Workin

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a great stack...keep us updated on your progress DCBuilder. :thumbsup:

Workin
Thanks, I'll do that. This jug of Poseidon was my first, and as long as it keeps working, I'll be a frequent buyer. A very innovative way to incorporate key ingredients into a single serving.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I'll do that. This jug of Poseidon was my first, and as long as it keeps working, I'll be a frequent buyer. A very innovative way to incorporate key ingredients into a single serving.
Thanks! Great to hear your positive feedback on Poseidon. ;)

Keep in mind, we are running a HUGE sale on Nutra Planet currently. You may want to take advantage of it while Poseidon is still being sold for such a low price. :thumbsup:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1244/poseidon.html

Workin