Epistane/Furazadrol Stack???

01yz426

01yz426

Awards
Anyone on this certain stack? Is so how is it going? If not, what would you think about something like this? I'm on day 8 of my Original H-50/Orastan-E stack and have noticed increased sweating and am able to do a few more reps at the end of each set... Just thinking of something I could use a few months down the road... Thanks for any help...

tgass

tgass

Awards
isn't it going to be a too dry stack?? i mean, both are really dry compounds no?:think: :think:

45Caliber

45Caliber

Awards
I was considering this as well, but I still need to research the Furazadrol more.
I'm thinking of just pulsing the Epi for about 6 weeks until more feedback comes back from the various Epi stacks. Seems like the Epistane is producing some great results as a standalone. Looking forward to seeing some results from the various Epi stacks - this one included.

torp

Awards
Well I'm using the two for three weeks now and it is a very dry stack admittedly. But the strenght gains are incredible and though the weight gain has been low (4 lbs) it's dry lean gains. Good pumps and vascularity also and the only side I've noticed so far has been a slight elevation in BP.
Overall, the joints have been fine and I think the next time a wet compound would stack well with either of these based on my experience.

45Caliber

45Caliber

Awards
Well I'm using the two for three weeks now and it is a very dry stack admittedly. But the strenght gains are incredible and though the weight gain has been low (4 lbs) it's dry lean gains. Good pumps and vascularity also and the only side I've noticed so far has been a slight elevation in BP.
Overall, the joints have been fine and I think the next time a wet compound would stack well with either of these based on my experience.
What dosage are you taking of each?

After a bit more research, it definitely sounds like a "wet" compound would stack best with the Epi.
I'm throwing around the idea of running Furazadrol ED along with a PP/Epi pulse.

torp

Awards
What dosage are you taking of each?

After a bit more research, it definitely sounds like a "wet" compound would stack best with the Epi.
I'm throwing around the idea of running Furazadrol ED along with a PP/Epi pulse.
Taking 30mg of the epi on workout days and 20mg on off days. Fura I'm running at 150mg throughout though it supposedly works better at 200-250mg from what I'm reading from other logs - but I can't afford it at those doses. Right now I'm planning on running the cycle for 2 months as it seems to be relatively side-free though I am noticing a drop in libido now.

I'm probably going to add t-bol in for the remainder of the cycle as my "wet" compound and to counter the libido issue. I know running three orals is a no-no in most peoples books but I feel for the two month duration, these three are relatively mild compounds with sustainable gains and a fairly easy post cycle therapy. It all remains to be seen but I'm extremely happy so far.