Epistane/Furazadrol Stack???

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  239 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.92%

Epistane/Furazadrol Stack???

Anyone on this certain stack? Is so how is it going? If not, what would you think about something like this? I'm on day 8 of my Original H-50/Orastan-E stack and have noticed increased sweating and am able to do a few more reps at the end of each set... Just thinking of something I could use a few months down the road... Thanks for any help...

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.93%

isn't it going to be a too dry stack?? i mean, both are really dry compounds no?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.98%

My joints are aching just thinking about it
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.65%

I was considering this as well, but I still need to research the Furazadrol more.
    I'm thinking of just pulsing the Epi for about 6 weeks until more feedback comes back from the various Epi stacks. Seems like the Epistane is producing some great results as a standalone. Looking forward to seeing some results from the various Epi stacks - this one included.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.59%

Well I'm using the two for three weeks now and it is a very dry stack admittedly. But the strenght gains are incredible and though the weight gain has been low (4 lbs) it's dry lean gains. Good pumps and vascularity also and the only side I've noticed so far has been a slight elevation in BP.
    Overall, the joints have been fine and I think the next time a wet compound would stack well with either of these based on my experience.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.65%

Quote Originally Posted by torp View Post
    Well I'm using the two for three weeks now and it is a very dry stack admittedly. But the strenght gains are incredible and though the weight gain has been low (4 lbs) it's dry lean gains. Good pumps and vascularity also and the only side I've noticed so far has been a slight elevation in BP.
    Overall, the joints have been fine and I think the next time a wet compound would stack well with either of these based on my experience.
    What dosage are you taking of each?

After a bit more research, it definitely sounds like a "wet" compound would stack best with the Epi.
    I'm throwing around the idea of running Furazadrol ED along with a PP/Epi pulse.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.59%

Quote Originally Posted by 45Caliber View Post
    What dosage are you taking of each?

After a bit more research, it definitely sounds like a "wet" compound would stack best with the Epi.
    I'm throwing around the idea of running Furazadrol ED along with a PP/Epi pulse.
    Taking 30mg of the epi on workout days and 20mg on off days. Fura I'm running at 150mg throughout though it supposedly works better at 200-250mg from what I'm reading from other logs - but I can't afford it at those doses. Right now I'm planning on running the cycle for 2 months as it seems to be relatively side-free though I am noticing a drop in libido now.

I'm probably going to add t-bol in for the remainder of the cycle as my "wet" compound and to counter the libido issue. I know running three orals is a no-no in most peoples books but I feel for the two month duration, these three are relatively mild compounds with sustainable gains and a fairly easy post cycle therapy. It all remains to be seen but I'm extremely happy so far.

Similar Forum Threads

1. stacking epistane/furazadrol (pulse cycle)
    By athletor in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 02:52 AM
  2. H-drol, Epistane, Furazadrol Stack.
    By polo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 01:18 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 09:47 PM
  4. Epistane / Winadrol stack
    By 66DeadLift6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17