Research Chemicals - NOLVA

sweetdaddy

Awards
Are these safe? I have concerns about taking a product that has been labeled NOT SAFE FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. This relieves the manufacturer of any liability, so how do I know they are really what they claim to be?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
now we have to "tread" lightly on the post, but, if i know the source you are talking about then yes these are safe to consume, you have a valid point though and this is a good question, however think also why they would say that......ummmm without a script i can't just go to walgreens or cvs and pick up some nolva now can i?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
now we have to "tread" lightly on the post, but, if i know the source you are talking about then yes these are safe to consume, you have a valid point though and this is a good question, however think also why they would say that......ummmm without a script i can't just go to walgreens or cvs and pick up some nolva now can i?
i agree here, the only thing that might be a problem is if it says its not sterile (like for something you would inject normally), well i wouldnt inject it in your research gorilla unless it says its sterile.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
This relieves the manufacturer of any liability, so how do I know they are really what they claim to be?
You don't.

:wave: Welcome to the game.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
well that sucks. What if something happens and somehow my batch is dangerously strong by accident and my gorilla gets sick?
One of the risks of playiong in the gray area.
Hopefully you have learned who to trust and who not to trust. Even then, some scammers were trusted sources.

There are some with impeccable track records and these are the ones to seek out and do business with. If you do not know who to buy from odds are you should not be playing this game.