hola amigos....Can you take bcaas with poseidon??..Or are they the same thing?
- 07-22-2007, 06:42 PM
- 07-22-2007, 07:04 PM
They are not the same thing. But it would be beneficial to add both to your staple supplement aresenal.
Maybe do a little bit more research on products and ingredients before starting all these threads man. You can easily find these answers by just reading the labels for the supplements and doing a quick search on this site.
07-22-2007, 07:25 PM
you should definitely get more familiar with the products. i will tell you that i'd consider bcaa's+poseidon to be a very, very good stack. especially for big natural guys, poseidon and bcaa's are killer.
07-22-2007, 07:27 PM
07-22-2007, 07:54 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mast3rful in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 0Last Post: 11-11-2015, 01:14 AM
- By JudoJosh in forum PESReplies: 1Last Post: 05-03-2015, 07:39 PM
- By JohnnieFreeze in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-29-2009, 10:57 AM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2009, 12:15 PM
- By mpkonig in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-23-2007, 10:10 AM