hola amigos....Can you take bcaas with poseidon??..Or are they the same thing?
- 07-22-2007, 05:42 PM
- 07-22-2007, 06:04 PM
They are not the same thing. But it would be beneficial to add both to your staple supplement aresenal.
Maybe do a little bit more research on products and ingredients before starting all these threads man. You can easily find these answers by just reading the labels for the supplements and doing a quick search on this site.
- 07-22-2007, 06:25 PM
you should definitely get more familiar with the products. i will tell you that i'd consider bcaa's+poseidon to be a very, very good stack. especially for big natural guys, poseidon and bcaa's are killer.
07-22-2007, 06:27 PM
Excell(anabolic innovations) and poseidon work very well together from my own experience.
07-22-2007, 06:54 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By JohnnieFreeze in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-29-2009, 09:57 AM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2009, 11:15 AM
- By mpkonig in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-23-2007, 09:10 AM
- By bigryan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-01-2004, 08:38 PM
- By Godlike in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2003, 03:47 PM