Reset AD: Usefull on a PCT!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Well, of course, I'm on the natty side, but I have done some reading about this stuff, and it could be used instead of the DHEA in your PCT!

Take a look:

Pregnenolone can be converted to progesterone. The critical enzyme step is two-fold using a 3-beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase and a delta 4-5 isomerase. The latter transfers the double bond from C5 to C4 on the A ring. Progesterone is the entry into the delta-4-pathway resulting in production of 17-hydroxy progesterone, and androstenedione, precursor to testosterone and estrone. Aldosterone and corticosteroids are also derived from progesterone or its derivatives.
Pregnenolone can be converted to 17-hydroxy-pregnenolone by the enzyme 17α-hydroxylase (CYP17A1). Using this pathway, termed delta-5 pathway, the next step is conversion to dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) using a desmolase. DHEA is the precursor of androstenedione.
Pregnenolone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reset AD is simply the most must have supplement i've seen for all the time. If you ever take any stims at all, you have to try Reset AD with them. Its truly amazing the difference.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yep. And a lot of goodies you prob didn't even knew :)

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Well, of course, I'm on the natty side, but I have done some reading about this stuff, and it could be used instead of the DHEA in your post cycle therapy!

Take a look:

Pregnenolone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pregnenonolone is the mother of hormones and a precursor to many... the great part about preg is that the body will only use what is needed. This brings your hormonal levels into balance.
Its got a number of benefits to most of us in the BB world.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Pregnenonolone is the mother of hormones and a precursor to many... the great part about preg is that the body will only use what is needed. This brings your hormonal levels into balance.
Its got a number of benefits to most of us in the BB world.
You learn everyday man. Pretty amazing stuff!