Question about EPI

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
what's up guys. I had a question for some of the more experienced guys on the site if anyone could take the time to give me a quick answer. I am about to run a cycle of EPI, Anabolic Pump, and RPM. Is a SERM needed?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
During cycle, no.

PCT, yes.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
that is for when you are done with your cycle. yes it's needed then if that's what you are asking.

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
Ok. So I really don't want to take anything illegal, what is the best advice for a legal "serm" type for PCT. I know that all serm's will be prescription or illegal for just anyone to use. I know that's the best bet, but what is the best legal PCT or SERM?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Ok. So I really don't want to take anything illegal, what is the best advice for a legal "serm" type for post cycle therapy. I know that all serm's will be prescription or illegal for just anyone to use. I know that's the best bet, but what is the best legal post cycle therapy or SERM?

honestly, go with Toremifene or Nolvadex (tamoxifen) for your PCT........illegal or not, its your best bet my friend

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
its not a question of legality but its available by prescription

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
Ok so I guess I need to re-word what I was trying to ask. I am in the military and live in Hawaii. I'm not going to get kicked out for buying something like that. Not trying to be a smartass or anything, but can anyone offer advice for the best LEGAL alternatives. Thanks.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
i guess that would leave you with skipping the serm and using a test boost, ai product, and anti-cortisol product then.

hope this helps.

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
Absolutely. That is about all I have found in the forums. I know what is best, but unless you're stupid you just don't take the chance of taking illegal substances while you're in the military. I plan to go with 6 oxo extreme and super cissus. What is an AI and what is your suggestion for one? Thanks for the help bro.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
AI = Formestane / Penetrate Transdermal see my sig. Don't forget the cycle support while "on" and I would highly recommend bloodwork to see where you are starting from and to make sure you don't have any pre existing issues that a cycle could dangerously elevate.

Most of all research and read these boards like a mofo. Considered pulsing? See my sig.

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
Aright so I've done some research on AI's. Have any of you guys heard of SAN's Estrodex or MAXX's Estrogenex. Would either of these work well in conjunction with 6 oxo extreme and super cissus for my pct?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Aright so I've done some research on AI's. Have any of you guys heard of SAN's Estrodex or MAXX's Estrogenex. Would either of these work well in conjunction with 6 oxo extreme and super cissus for my post cycle therapy?
not in conjunction with 6oxo - that would be an "either" "or" condition.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Aright so I've done some research on AI's. Have any of you guys heard of SAN's Estrodex or MAXX's Estrogenex. Would either of these work well in conjunction with 6 oxo extreme and super cissus for my post cycle therapy?
No need to stack 2 AI's, 6oxo or those estro* products

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
6oxo is fine. The stronger stuff would be needed if anything bad started popping up but you'd be pretty much hosed in any of the OTC situations but since you're military you could just bring in a bottle of 6oxo and say your nipples started getting swollen and they could take care of ya.

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
6oxo is fine. The stronger stuff would be needed if anything bad started popping up but you'd be pretty much hosed in any of the OTC situations but since you're military you could just bring in a bottle of 6oxo and say your nipples started getting swollen and they could take care of ya.
Good call man. Thanks for the idea. I've the the 6oxo ready and I'm about 3 days into the EPI so we'll see what happens in about 4 more weeks. Thanks for the help.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
Supplements 52
Supplements 30
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 27