Ronnie Coleman Supps

  1. Ronnie Coleman Supps


    i know guys like Ronnie Coleman and Jay Cutler take massive amounts of steroids to get they way they are. however, besides steroids, would anyone know what kind of whey protein, bcaas, etc. they use b/c it must be good if they take it.


  2. Hard to accurately say because they get sponsored to say they take certain things.

  3. Yeah, they probably just use whatever free nonsense they get from the sh*tty companies they work for.
    •   
       


  4. Jay cutler is prob. using all MuscleCrap prods. And Ronnie must be using BSN...

  5. Also keep in mind that these guys are paid to do what they do and the companies also give them the best trainers and facilities available 365 days a year to make their supps seem better than they are.

  6. I knew a women that did the fitness category for BB shows and she was sponsored by a certain whey company and had tons of the stuff. She didn't use it...

  7. you seen this its hilarious how many daily pill sups he takes.....

    Ronnie Colemans pill intake

  8. i remember someone saying coleman takes in TONS of syntha 6 for his protein shakes.... i wish i got as much free protein and creatine as i wanted

  9. Does anyone remember Lee Priest when he used to be a sponsored by Muscle Tech ? They gave him the ax b/c he said he didn't use their products and that they sucked (which he is absolutely right).

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Does anyone remember Lee Priest when he used to be a sponsored by Muscle Tech ? They gave him the ax b/c he said he didn't use their products and that they sucked (which he is absolutely right).
    Yes, Lee Priest is one of the few honest bodybuilders out there. He at least tells us when he's being a whore, and he openly admits his steroid use.

    And yes, Muscletech is a royal farce.

  11. You guys gotta remember that not all of MT's stuff is bad, just overpriced. I don't know about BSN though, I liked Syntha 6.

  12. The big companies might have good quality but the prices are outrageous. Syntha-6 does taste fine but I would never overpay for it when I can get 20 packs of Lean Mass Matrix or Micellean for $40.

  13. Syntha-6 may just be the best protein powder out there in taste and quality, in my opinion. But it truly is one step from being overpriced. Although, i wont front cause if i had the money to spare, id def be buyin BSN products like Syntha-6 and True Mass.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by 212121 View Post
    http://www.dailymotion.com/related/1...rocery-store/1

    'that's all my protein for the week'
    Haha same place I shop pretty much same foods now add a case of egg whites and thats my protein for a lil over a month :P

  15. Listen, you can get drawn in by all the pseudo science as much as you want. Syntha 6 probably isn't that much better than a similar, decently priced protein. It just isn't worth it, and the hype that these companies bombard us with is just pure propaganda. The word "WHORE" is written all over these advertisements. You and I both KNOW that their products don't do half the sh*t they say they will. They just don't, and I refuse to buy products from these companies. What you do is a personal choice, but these people are practically criminals in my book.

    It really isn't as serious as I make it sound, but it is just a little bit dishonest, don't you think?

  16. ronnie and jay dont use steroids





    his place is a mess holy ****
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  17. i didnt think he was getting a whole lot until he mentioned buying 30 pounds of fish a week for precontest... and eating 5 pounds a day

    thats like 500 grams of protein a day, not to mention his beef, chicken, protein shakes, etc

  18. I would say that few of the top pro bodybuilders use what their companies give them. I doubt any of them use NO products. I doubt any of them use a lot of proprietary blends. Most of them, outside of tremendous steroid use, and nearly perfect diets, use a lot of the basics, such as BCAA's, glutamine, vitamins, whey protein isolates, and casein proteins. I'd say that a lot of pro bodybuilders don't consume more than 2-3 shakes a day, considering they have all day to eat, all of the money to buy top quality food, and even afford to have their own chefs make their meals. This is just my two cents, I am sure some will disagree with me, but let's face it, there is a tremendous difference between us and pro bodybuilders.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ManInTheBox View Post
    I would say that few of the top pro bodybuilders use what their companies give them. I doubt any of them use NO products. I doubt any of them use a lot of proprietary blends. Most of them, outside of tremendous steroid use, and nearly perfect diets, use a lot of the basics, such as BCAA's, glutamine, vitamins, whey protein isolates, and casein proteins. I'd say that a lot of pro bodybuilders don't consume more than 2-3 shakes a day, considering they have all day to eat, all of the money to buy top quality food, and even afford to have their own chefs make their meals. This is just my two cents, I am sure some will disagree with me, but let's face it, there is a tremendous difference between us and pro bodybuilders.
    Very good points. A lot of them also have excellent genetics for BBing and no supplement or juice regiment can change your genetics.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Does anyone remember Lee Priest when he used to be a sponsored by Muscle Tech ? They gave him the ax b/c he said he didn't use their products and that they sucked (which he is absolutely right).

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
    Listen, you can get drawn in by all the pseudo science as much as you want. Syntha 6 probably isn't that much better than a similar, decently priced protein. It just isn't worth it, and the hype that these companies bombard us with is just pure propaganda. The word "WHORE" is written all over these advertisements. You and I both KNOW that their products don't do half the sh*t they say they will. They just don't, and I refuse to buy products from these companies. What you do is a personal choice, but these people are practically criminals in my book.

    It really isn't as serious as I make it sound, but it is just a little bit dishonest, don't you think?
    Well, ARNOLD F-ING used Syntha 6 to win all those Olympias back in the day.....damn why the hatin'...haha.

    You guys, protein is protein, don't be fooled into thinking otherwise. Same with creatine 400% my as.s

  22. Reaper, Protein isn't really just protein. You can segregate it into Whey, Casien, WPI, etc... which digest differently in the body.

    Also, purity and additives will change from one product to the next.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    Reaper, Protein isn't really just protein. You can segregate it into Whey, Casien, WPI, etc... which digest differently in the body.

    Also, purity and additives will change from one product to the next.
    Ah I overlooked the different kinds.....I just looked at it as solo substance alone. Manufacturing practices also play a role too.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Ah I overlooked the different kinds.....I just looked at it as solo substance alone. Manufacturing practices also play a role too.
    Word...that why I am starting to order from TrueProtein instead of using ON form now on. I will be able to supplement my protein more effectively with different types during different parts of the day.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    Reaper, Protein isn't really just protein. You can segregate it into Whey, Casien, WPI, etc... which digest differently in the body.

    Also, purity and additives will change from one product to the next.
    Yes, the digestion rates of the different types of proteins is primarily the ONLY difference I would worry about. Of course, you don't want to buy sh*tty protein, but we already know that only the lowest grade companies make the lowest grade product. There IS a middle ground of quality and price, and Muscletech and BSN are NOT it.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    ronnie and jay dont use steroids





    his place is a mess holy ****

    That's exactly what I was thinking. Just when I though my house looked bad...




    -Spaz

  27. I thought my house was messy because of a two year old. His house looks wrecked like a college student after a frat party
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ronnie Coleman Videos
    By x_muscle in forum General Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-12-2007, 08:22 PM
  2. Ronnie Coleman; too much HGH??
    By kwyckemynd00 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-22-2004, 05:16 PM
  3. Ronnie Coleman video
    By Beelzebub in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-18-2004, 03:13 PM
  4. Met Jay Cutler at Ronnie Coleman Classic
    By 2cAnnons in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-30-2003, 05:13 PM
  5. Met my Idol, Ronnie Coleman, today!!
    By LethalGunz34 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-13-2003, 04:22 AM
Log in
Log in