Who Is The Biggest Supplement Whore Here?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I must say, besides being a post whore, I am a supp whore. I probably have over 300 bottles and containers of supps that I am not even using, maybe never will, but I buy them just to have them! I have problems! I know there are others out there! What do you guys all have?

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I must say, besides being a post whore, I am a supp whore. I probably have over 300 bottles and containers of supps that I am not even using, maybe never will, but I buy them just to have them! I have problems! I know there are others out there! What do you guys all have?
I feel like I'm following you around, must be your avatar!

300, yikes... I have about 8 containers of bulk powders, maybe 12 of capsules, 5 for protein powder, plus about 30 packets, and all the necessary supplies like a scale, two measuring spoons, two oral syringes. I usually finish a bottle and toss it, and I never keep any supps I don't use. I just don't buy them again.

If you have anything you don't want anymore, I'll volunteer to take some off your hands!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I have that problem. I buy supplelemtns just "to have them". Its actually a sickness, but dont know the name. I have plenty of protein, creatine, Pre-W?O and Post and ahh so much but I LOVE it

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Myth,
I might, just might, have you beat. I just got a huge box of close-out supps on Ebay. Tons of Twinlab stuff (CoQ-10). Plus - I just placed a modest (by my standards) $300 order from Custom.

Not sure I have 300 bottles of supps - but I do have a ****-ton of bulk powders. I'd say at least 30 to 40.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
^^thats what I was talking about^^ up there!

I knew i was a smartie pants

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
I have an average stack. Probably about 60-80 bottles / containers of stuff.