Epistane

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
hey guys,

So epi finally arrived from nutraplanet (thanks for the sick t-shirt guys) And I am going to start running it in a week when I get back from vacation. This is going to be my first "real cycle" by that I mean my first cycle with post cycle therapy. I ran M1t a bunch of times with no pct like a ****ing moron. But anyways I am just looking for some input on some minor detailing. I am going to be running epi 20/30/30/40.

So my questions are:

I only have 100 grams of cissus - what would be the ideal time to use it, and at what dosages.

I have some lean xtreme left over that I am going to be throwing into my pct. I only have 30 pills, what should i dose it at, and when will be the best time to take it, considering i only have about 5-10 days worth depending on dose.

I have both 6 oxo and powerfull to include in my pct. You think i should run the powerfull during my cycle? My pct therapy is pretty solid as it is.

My pct is going to be clomid 150 for 3 days, 100 for 3 days and 50 for 5 days. Then Nolva 40/40/20/20. I am going to run the 6 oxo inversely to the serms. And maybe the powerfull too, aswell as zma before bed. Maybe throw some trib in there.

I am going to be logging the whole cycle, with pics. I am also choosing epi for it's positive effects on gyno, so i will be logging and taking pictures of the hopefull improvement in my itty bitty titties.

Any input into the questions, or any opinions what so ever are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys!

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
wow, just realized they are 20 mg caps. i geuss it will be 20/40/40/40

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
My post cycle therapy is going to be clomid 150 for 3 days, 100 for 3 days and 50 for 5 days. Then Nolva 40/40/20/20.

ok im no expert heck i dont even know what these both are to be honest i know what they supposed to help do though. if your only taking EPI i wanna say this is complete overkill. checkout my log i just started EPI and im on like day 16 or something pheraplex.

ttyl keep asking around epi appears to be a great product hopefully works well for u as me.

a great product i hear for PCT is diesel test hardcore to run with ur SERM then ya can run something after that or along with it but im not smart enuff to give anymore advice. look around.

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
My post cycle therapy is going to be clomid 150 for 3 days, 100 for 3 days and 50 for 5 days. Then Nolva 40/40/20/20.

ok im no expert heck i dont even know what these both are to be honest i know what they supposed to help do though. if your only taking EPI i wanna say this is complete overkill. checkout my log i just started EPI and im on like day 16 or something pheraplex.

ttyl keep asking around epi appears to be a great product hopefully works well for u as me.

a great product i hear for post cycle therapy is diesel test hardcore to run with ur SERM then ya can run something after that or along with it but im not smart enuff to give anymore advice. look around.
I know it may be a tab overkill, but better more serms than not enough. I am only running the clomid for a week and a half though. As far as the deisel test goes, i have powerfull, zma, and trib. So i don't think i need that.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I think you will realize shortly after your cycle how easy Epistane recovery is in PCT! I ran 30/40/40/40 and was fully recovered in 2 weeks running toremifne, and AI, and an X-Lean. Gauge your own body but this stuff is definitely great for recovery. And yes they are 10mg caps, I actually hate how it says 20mg/2 capsules, I am trying to change that so it doesn't confuse people.

Keep us updated.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually hardly even need a pct when I take the prohormones, I never really get shut down at all, still hard after taking them. Weird, but I don't even need Tamaxofin either, I have it, but never needed it. I guess I am special, lol.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ahhh, just the serving is 20 mg, 2 caps, thanks bro. Any other input instead of making me look stupid? lol.
lol DUDE read my thread in my sig, i made the EXACT same mistake :D

i thnk your original plan for you cycel is THE WAY to do it, at least i liked it ALOT.

as for the powerfull id def run it pct and not during, id save the cissus till you start feeling you really need it, then start dosing it. I would dose it first thing in the morning and then once before working out. 1800mg both times is how ive done it and had pleasant results.

with your lean extreme id prob run it 3 caps ed and then purchase some xlean and keep it up throughout the rest of your pct, it really is a good thing to have to make sure you not only keep your muscle gains but will help keep from cortisol related fat gain during post cycle and with the x-lean youll also have the added benifits of increased immune system and a nice anti inflammatory, that combined with some cissus (if you still have some or get more for pct) will keep you pretty well covered for joint pain and inflamation as well as muscle inflamation from over working, if you didnt know thats actually bad when your muscles are trying to heal and rebuild tissue.

the 6-oxo, clomid and nolva plan all look pretty solid to me although if you havnt already purchased all these then let me suggest getting some toremifene instead and you will def be pleased.... BUT just make sure you have enough 6-oxo if you decide to go that route.

and sorry to contradict nycste BUT i wouldnt think thats overkill in the least, pct is when you need to make sure to have more then less otherwise youll lose all your hard earned gains or leave your body still ahving to make up for your inadequate pct and your horone levels still outta wack.... def not overkill bro...

nycste you know that both clomid AND nolva are SERMS right? so taking them with 6-oxo really isnt all that much diff from the deisel test cycle your suggesting....

looks like a sick cycle HG good luck bro, hit me up if you need any info.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I actually hardly even need a post cycle therapy when I take the prohormones, I never really get shut down at all, still hard after taking them. Weird, but I don't even need Tamaxofin either, I have it, but never needed it. I guess I am special, lol.
ummm not likely bro, you get blood work done? ya i too can get a raging hard on through most my cycles and prob could still if i didnt run any post cycle therapy... but you reall ydont know unless you get blood done, its likely your leaving your body struggling to get those levels back to equilibrium on their own and likely youll yoyo your levels into some gyno come real soon or maybe get more and more sht down every cycle and eventually end up completely shut down and needing a huge jumpstart regimine or just HGC for the rest of your life... bottom line always better safe then sorry, and besides why would you want the gains to stop during post cycle therapy? i say go all out and keep the gain train a rollin.... gl man.

Last edited:
R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ummm not likely bro, you get blood work done? ya i too can get a reging hard on through most my cycles and prob could still if i didnt run any post cycle therapy... but you reall ydont know unless you get blood done, its likely your leaving your body struggling to get those levels back to equilibrium on their own and likely youll yoyo your levels into some gyno come real soon or maybe get more and more sht down every cycle and eventually end up completely shut down and needing a huge jumpstart regimine or just HGC for the rest of your life... bottom line always better safe then sorry, and besides why would you want the gains to stop during post cycle therapy? i say go all out and keep the gain train a rollin.... gl man.

:goodpost:

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
lol DUDE read my thread in my sig, i made the EXACT same mistake :D

i thnk your original plan for you cycel is THE WAY to do it, at least i liked it ALOT.

as for the powerfull id def run it post cycle therapy and not during, id save the cissus till you start feeling you really need it, then start dosing it. I would dose it first thing in the morning and then once before working out. 1800mg both times is how ive done it and had pleasant results.

with your lean extreme id prob run it 3 caps ed and then purchase some xlean and keep it up throughout the rest of your post cycle therapy, it really is a good thing to have to make sure you not only keep your muscle gains but will help keep from cortisol related fat gain during post cycle and with the x-lean youll also have the added benifits of increased immune system and a nice anti inflammatory, that combined with some cissus (if you still have some or get more for post cycle therapy) will keep you pretty well covered for joint pain and inflamation as well as muscle inflamation from over working, if you didnt know thats actually bad when your muscles are trying to heal and rebuild tissue.

the 6-oxo, clomid and nolva plan all look pretty solid to me although if you havnt already purchased all these then let me suggest getting some toremifene instead and you will def be pleased.... BUT just make sure you have enough 6-oxo if you decide to go that route.

and sorry to contradict nycste BUT i wouldnt think thats overkill in the least, post cycle therapy is when you need to make sure to have more then less otherwise youll lose all your hard earned gains or leave your body still ahving to make up for your inadequate post cycle therapy and your horone levels still outta wack.... def not overkill bro...

nycste you know that both clomid AND nolva are SERMS right? so taking them with 6-oxo really isnt all that much diff from the deisel test cycle your suggesting....

looks like a sick cycle HG good luck bro, hit me up if you need any info.
Thanks a **** load man, i really appreciate your input as your epi log is like my bible, lol. I didn't think my pct was overkill, i recover slow too, so the more the better. So i should prolly wait till my third week to run the cissus, so i will have some left while in pct mode.