MAN Scorch + Melting Point + Ephedrine HCL

sameerkhan51

sameerkhan51

Awards
Hey GUys,
I just recieved my order that includes MAN Scorch and Melting point..
I am stacking them together..
I also have ephedrine HCL tabs.. each containing 30mg of ephedrine..

I needed some help from you guys...i don't really know how my body will respond into these supplements since i never used them before..

I will be taking
Animal pack
ON whey protein
MAN Scorch ( stimulate )
Designers Melting point ( non stimulate )
Ephedrine HCL

I need some help on whether i should be doing this or i should take something off it??
I am abit worried about the Ephedrine whether to take it with it or not..

ANy help will be appreciated..
I been working out for about four years.. Trying to cut.. My Cardio and diet is great.. Body is muscular and strong but just have to cut some fat off the belly man..!!!

Body Fat: 7% i believe ( was 9 last month )
Height: 6"
Weight: 160 LB

oafyc

Awards
If you are only at 6" at 160lbs I'd say you aren't at 7%.

sameerkhan51

sameerkhan51

Awards
If you are only at 6" at 160lbs I'd say you aren't at 7%.
dear friend i checked it last month and it was 9 %..
HOw can u say that i am not at 7%??
i was one of the fat boys back in the days but i hit the target and burned her all by doing some great diet and cardio plus lifting..
I still have abit of fat left over the chest and belly button.. GOtta burn her .. no matter what..
ANybody wants to help me out please.. since i believe there are some great bodybuilders on this site..

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
you could run scortch with meilting point for a month, then come off and run an eca stack for a few weeks,
most people here are going to tell you that you should bulk , not cut,

good luck

sameerkhan51

sameerkhan51

Awards
you could run scortch with meilting point for a month, then come off and run an eca stack for a few weeks,
most people here are going to tell you that you should bulk , not cut,

good luck
I hate bulking.. i already have a great size on me..
I would say i am the biggest guy in my city at this age.... Did it naturally!!!!.. i didn't know much about protein and stuffs that's why i didn't get enough results.. but worked out my ass off for so many years..
Cutting is great....

And yeah thx for ur opinion dear..
i was thinking to do that as well..

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hate bulking.. i already have a great size on me..
I would say i am the biggest guy in my city at this age.... Did it naturally!!!!.. i didn't know much about protein and stuffs that's why i didn't get enough results.. but worked out my ass off for so many years..
Cutting is great....

And yeah thx for ur opinion dear..
i was thinking to do that as well..
Keep us posted...

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
errr I hate cutting, bulking is the happiest time of the year!

jmil

Awards
You're the biggest guy in your area at 6', 160lbs.? If you really are 7% Bodyfat, there really is no need to cut. Too low of a bodyfat is not healthy either, as I'm sure you know. Like was said earlier, most people will tell you to bulk....

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
i didn't know ladies bulk too..
will keep u guys updated with the results..
You do realize that the picture/image under the posters name is usually not a picture of that person...that hot chick you just responded to isn't really a chick.

sameerkhan51

sameerkhan51

Awards
You're the biggest guy in your area at 6', 160lbs.? If you really are 7% Bodyfat, there really is no need to cut. Too low of a bodyfat is not healthy either, as I'm sure you know. Like was said earlier, most people will tell you to bulk....
noo i am not saying that i am the biggest guy in my area..
i said i am the biggest in my area at this age.. there are way big guys but way older than me...
i know that too low body fat is not healthy but fat is the biggest enemy of me.. i hate it so much i don't want it... there is still some fat on my belly button and chest..i will burn it though.. i am on a good diet+ ass kicking cardio and supplements as i mentioned them before..
i am not over weight or anything... i am healthy and muscular but gotta shred off some fat off the muscles.. hope u guys understand what i am saying..:bruce1: