Andro-XS

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting to hate this industry. A new product was released called Andro-XS that has 60mg of a Halodrol clone per tab, along with 25mg each of two AI's. Here's the scary part: They say to take 2 tabs per day. That's 120mg of halodrol from day one. Pretty awesome, right????

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
are you sure the serving size isn't 2 pills?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I might try it after my sostonol 250 MassTabs stack cycle. J/K If people learned to read labels they would be very afraid of these.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
60 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Capsule
Servings Per Container60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Vitamin B3 25mg 107%
Vitamin B12 300mg 5,000%
4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Etiocholan-1, 4-Diene-3-17b-Diol 60mg *
1, 4, 6 Androstatriene 25mg *
3, 17 Etiocholtriene 25mg

Andro-XS is the latest legal testosterone boost available today on the market. Andro-XS promote dramatic increases in muscle and strength, just as effectively as prohormones, but is non-hormonal and safer than banned products. Andro-XS supports testosterone levels during its' cycle. It does this by reducing heightened estrogen levels that result from aromatization of testosterone. Andro-XS will greatly enhance your natural testosterone production. Pushing your workout to the limit bringing you dramatic increases in muscle and strength.

Directions: Take 1 capsule in the morning, followed by 1 before your workout.

Warnings: Do not use if under the age of 18 years old or pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed recommended dosage during 24 hour period.

wow this **** looks BANANAS.. throwing it into my PHERA EPI cycle

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Thats sucks. Well, taking half a serving could prove to okay. Also, I have heard of people who have taken 100mgs of HD50. I'm not saying it is a good idea.

Either way, I don't like clones, and I'm kinda upset with myself with falling into the whole "Designer" thing in the first place.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
The worst part about all this is that it never makes any mention of using some type of PCT, so someone taking it (Like a buddy of mine) takes a supplement they feel is safe (In his case Phera-Plex), then once the bottle is done trashes it and moves on...without liver support, pct, nothing.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
The worst part about all this is that it never makes any mention of using some type of post cycle therapy, so someone taking it (Like a buddy of mine) takes a supplement they feel is safe (In his case Phera-Plex), then once the bottle is done trashes it and moves on...without liver support, post cycle therapy, nothing.
amen... speak the truth good lord

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought the structure was the same as promagnon. I seen these yesterday and new somebody would post on them. I was thinking of trying it out. I figured one pill of those a day and one 25mg pill of promagnon would give a good dose at 85mgs. I am curious to see someone take the full 120mgs with blood work ect.. I'd like to see if 120mgs offers more benefit without f'n the liver to bad.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I thought the structure was the same as promagnon. I seen these yesterday and new somebody would post on them. I was thinking of trying it out. I figured one pill of those a day and one 25mg pill of promagnon would give a good dose at 85mgs. I am curious to see someone take the full 120mgs with blood work ect.. I'd like to see if 120mgs offers more benefit without f'n the liver to bad.
Well, when you take this product, the company doesn't lose out on you buying it because 3 things occur:

1. They got your $$$ money $$$ already

2. If your health gets f-cked up, its not them its all you so your going to have to deal with it.

3. They don't even have the common courtesy to tell you that you need some type of post cycle therapy or even provide one (like Anabolic Xtreme did with Rebound XT...although that wasn't sufficient anyway.......)

One of the most common supplements that comes off the top of my head is Superdrol....I bet AX didn't pay for anyone's health bills, flowers, or a get well card...lol.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Serving Size 1 capsuleServings per Container 60Amount per serving %DVVitamin B3 25mg 107%Vitamin B12 5000%17 Hydroxy,6-alphamethyl Ethyl Etiocholan 3,20 Diol 40mg*3,17 Keto Etiocholene-4 10mg*3,17Ketoetiocholenedione 10mg*Tribulus Terrestris (45% Saponines) 100mg*Fenugreek Extract (10% Protodioscin) 100mg*20-Betahydroxyecdysone 20mg*Black Tea Extract 100mg*Orotic Acid 50mg*Directions for use: Take 1 capsule 30 minutes prior to workoutSports

GOD DANG!!!!!

NOT I!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Reaper, you should really know waht you put into oyur body. It's not AX's fault that people didn't research it. They put the exact chemical name right there on the bottle.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree, Iron...

No one is putting a gun to my head and telling me to take this PP (AX) - which is the best cycle I have ever done! lol

I like to stick to companys that have a customer friendly style of selling (USP, Apllied, AX, IBE, and Genera actually has gained my respect)

Good point Iron:clap2:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Reaper, you should really know waht you put into oyur body. It's not AX's fault that people didn't research it. They put the exact chemical name right there on the bottle.
I suppose AX's let people know what was coming but putting the product name on the ingredient list.
IDS's Mass Tabs they sorta play hide-n-go-seek about the 'real' active ingredient in their product.

There needs to be alteast basic accurate labeling. Even something like bleach says "Don't drink"...something to that extent, even though you would know not to....I feel that if supplements truely need some type of post cycle therapy it needs to be labeled on the product.

Not eveyone has a biochem degree or even average intellegence, but there is a certain responsibility that supplement companies have to protect the 'less intellegent' folks which is PCT/SERM requirements.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Yea, the way IDS does it is completely sketchy and dodgy...

And as far as the people with below average intelligence to look into a product before you take it...I have one word for you:

Darwinism.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yea, the way IDS does it is completely sketchy and dodgy...

And as far as the people with below average intelligence to look into a product before you take it...I have one word for you:

Darwinism.
I don't disagree that the gene pool could use some 'purging', but there are ethical issues that still need to be addressed and followed....or atleast should be.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, when you take this product, the company doesn't lose out on you buying it because 3 things occur:

1. They got your $$$ money $$$ already

2. If your health gets f-cked up, its not them its all you so your going to have to deal with it.

3. They don't even have the common courtesy to tell you that you need some type of post cycle therapy or even provide one (like Anabolic Xtreme did with Rebound XT...although that wasn't sufficient anyway.......)

One of the most common supplements that comes off the top of my head is Superdrol....I bet AX didn't pay for anyone's health bills, flowers, or a get well card...lol.
Yeah 1 and 2 is true of anything. Its not like I can sue the makers of snyovex-h, finiplex, denkall, british dispensary, eli lilly, or powder suppliers of china.lol plus they hall had my money at one time or another. I agree its messed up they don't inform people that they are taking a potentialy hazardous substance but its nothing new. I actually wish nobody ever mass marketed these. It would of been better off if they where sold as research chems so at least people that did take them had an idea of whats going on. Unfortanatley its to late for that and more dangerous combos will be produced until the govt puts a stop to it.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yeah 1 and 2 is true of anything. Its not like I can sue the makers of snyovex-h, finiplex, denkall, british dispensary, eli lilly, or powder suppliers of china.lol plus they hall had my money at one time or another. I agree its messed up they don't inform people that they are taking a potentialy hazardous substance but its nothing new. I actually wish nobody ever mass marketed these. It would of been better off if they where sold as research chems so at least people that did take them had an idea of whats going on. Unfortanatley its to late for that and more dangerous combos will be produced until the govt puts a stop to it.
Well, people get hurt reguardless of their stupidity, at the end of the day they do harm to themselves. period.
Who knows if this is real or not, but assuming it is:

Best PCT Product - Bodybuilding.com Forums
Superdrol/M1T/Max LMG/4-AD/Methyl Jacked Stack info - Bodybuilding.com Forums

For people not wanting to read them here is what was posted:

'Getting Swole' said: "What is the Best PCT Product?

Tribulus,
DHEA,
Hoodia,
CEE,
NO2, or
ALRI?"

'Getting Swole' also said: "I have been taking the following stack for about 6 weeks and have gained about 25 lbs. Yeah I know, very nice, but I am having a few problems. Please don't ask me to use the search button because I have. I researched this cycle very carefully before I wanted to go big and I did.

Cycle:

SD, 30 mg a day
M1T, 40 mg a day
4-AD, 900 mg a day
Max LMG, 75 mg a day
Methyl Jacked, 40 mg a day

Problems:

Balls have been hurting for about 2 weeks.
Lower right back pain for about 3 weeks.
I can only sleep like 4 hours a night for the last week or so.
My temper is off the hook. I punched my car today.
The left side of my body is a bit red.
My shoulders are broke out like a mother.
My teeth have been hurting for the last week.
Do you think I should go see a doctor or just stop my 9-week cycle early? Do you think I should add in Ergomax or Prostanz for the final 2 weeks? What should I take for PCT?"

^^^^^^^^^^^^I'll still admit it is comical though.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOL awesome! 7 weeks @70mgs of 2 of the harshest products ever put out. Sad thing is this guy could of had the same gains from superdrol/max lmg. I wonder if he is double dosing tylenol to for his teeth.lol That would really give a nice kick to the ol liver. I don't feel to bad for this guy though as he says he researched the cycle carelessley.aa I mean carefully.lol My guess is he read not to do it and did it anyway.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
LOL awesome! 7 weeks @70mgs of 2 of the harshest products ever put out. Sad thing is this guy could of had the same gains from superdrol/max lmg. I wonder if he is double dosing tylenol to for his teeth.lol That would really give a nice kick to the ol liver. I don't feel to bad for this guy though as he says he researched the cycle carelessley.aa I mean carefully.lol My guess is he read not to do it and did it anyway.
Gotta admit though, there are a bunch of people who half-ass research, and what I mean by that is ask for help, get it, then do not listen to it.

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
someone posted about this before in the steroid section where it should be. Anyways we talked about it and discussed if this product is even legit, at 60 mg per tab of halo with 60 tabs in a bottle, the price of this product is way to cheap to be real halo.
It could be it has very little actual halo active in it which could be the reason for the price. But who knows........

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats sucks. Well, taking half a serving could prove to okay. Also, I have heard of people who have taken 100mgs of HD50. I'm not saying it is a good idea.

Either way, I don't like clones, and I'm kinda upset with myself with falling into the whole "Designer" thing in the first place.
The Eastern Germany TBolin' Track Team were drop 150mg ED like it's hot. So 120mg is not out of the question. Aside from that, we don't know how great of a clone it is. IMO, it's much better to buy from a company you trust and dose amounts you are familiar with.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That Getting Swole guy had to of posted that as a joke.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
You know, these types of products scare the crap out of me. I agree with Reaper that there should be more accountability, but there won't be because there is no oversight and there is too much money to be made by shady companies. And I agree with P.I. that natural selection is a b*tch so if some moron jumps into the deep end before he knows how to swim, then so be it. That's part of the reason AM exists.

But what about these friggin high school kids? I've laid the smack down on a handful of teenagers just this week for posting about what steroid they're going to use. But most of them don't even know that they're steroids. That's because the stuff is marketed as a test booster or "anabolic potentiator." Whatever that means. I know, if anybody should be able to google the name of a chemical it's a teenager. But what if the companies didn't have to hide the fact that these substances are really steroids? That's what kills me. The government thinks they're protecting citizens by banning these substances, but they're actually making the whole industry vastly more dangerous.

Sorry, I had to vent that...

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
60 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Capsule
Servings Per Container60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Vitamin B3 25mg 107%
Vitamin B12 300mg 5,000%
4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Etiocholan-1, 4-Diene-3-17b-Diol 60mg *
1, 4, 6 Androstatriene 25mg *
3, 17 Etiocholtriene 25mg

Andro-XS is the latest legal testosterone boost available today on the market. Andro-XS promote dramatic increases in muscle and strength, just as effectively as prohormones, but is non-hormonal and safer than banned products. Andro-XS supports testosterone levels during its' cycle. It does this by reducing heightened estrogen levels that result from aromatization of testosterone. Andro-XS will greatly enhance your natural testosterone production. Pushing your workout to the limit bringing you dramatic increases in muscle and strength.
^^^^^That's what is the most ridiculous IMO.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That Getting Swole guy had to of posted that as a joke.
Yeah, I remember hearing about this about a year ago...somebody eventually called the guy out as a troll, but the stupidity kept going...and the company in question is not new to the industry, but it does seem that they have been on hiatus since the PS era.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
To be fair, the original Halodrol was kinda underdosed. People seem to be getting much better results with 100mg/day. Not much bloodwork at this dosage, but the bloodwork at 50mg/day suggests higher doses probably are on the safer side.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
To be fair, the original Halodrol was kinda underdosed. People seem to be getting much better results with 100mg/day. Not much bloodwork at this dosage, but the bloodwork at 50mg/day suggests higher doses probably are on the safer side.
But from day one at 120mg? Seems like that would just enhance sides more than if you ramped up.

Kaliman221

Awards
Has anyone actually ran a cycle of this yet? If so, please provide details. :hammer:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i have seen sports1 popping up with some very sketchy stuff. never heard of them till i was searching. Sounds good though if you dose 1 cap for someone wanting to dabble in PH;s

Kaliman221

Awards
Yeah, I guess we'll just have to wait and see if it's any good. I remember that Sports One used to sell first generation prohormones back in the day, but I don't recall anyone posting feedback on them. :wave: