taking retain 2 when on a hydrocortisone med
- 07-20-2007, 11:39 AM
- 07-20-2007, 12:00 PM
07-23-2007, 10:51 AM
07-23-2007, 01:29 PM
Well, I have done it, I am on Restore and use it for my eczema. So far I don't have any problems. I guess it would be better to check, as they're not the same thing.
08-01-2007, 12:46 PM
It's a great combo. In fact, I would not take any kind of cort therapy without it. It will attenuate the catabolism without interfering with the primary benefits. Many steroids have been used for decades like this with great success and efficacy. Retain2 is very specific to this purpose.
Similar Forum Threads
- By corsaking in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2017, 11:50 AM
- By Godlike in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2003, 04:47 PM
- By Streax in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-11-2003, 08:29 PM
- By CROWLER in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 01-02-2003, 04:46 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 12-01-2002, 09:32 PM