Usp Labs Super Cissus Vs Primaforce Cissus - AnabolicMinds.com

Usp Labs Super Cissus Vs Primaforce Cissus

  1. New Member
    vince spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    329
    Rep Power
    260

    Reputation

    Usp Labs Super Cissus Vs Primaforce Cissus


    just curious to know what the general opinion is, on which cissus to get.

  2. New Member
    Mar430's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    181

    Reputation

    USPLabs.....never tried the Cissus, but u cant go wrong wit any of their stuff
  3. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    i have not tried the primma. so i cannot make any claims to which one is better... i guess it would come down to personal opinion

    i am however taking the cissus from usp and find it to be a great product... actually 1 of my staple now!

    not sure, does primma contain 40%?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,584
    Rep Power
    2918

    Reputation

    I have used The old Cissus and the new supercissus rx from USP Labs and had great results with preventing and getting rid of existing pain. i would go with USP Labs.
  5. Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11092

    Reputation

    Haven't tried the Primaforce, but Supercissus is legit.
  6. New Member
    lionelxxl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    137

    Reputation

    me too


    Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Haven't tried the Primaforce, but Supercissus is legit.
    ^^^

    Same here. Went with the guys who first introduced high quality as a joint supp
  7. Board Sponsor
    grexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    545
    Rep Power
    409

    Reputation

    Super Cissus all the way!!
  8. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    PrimaForce is a great company.

    I ALWAYS go with the company that introduced the product just of the basic principle of "it's proven to work." Without USPLabs, Cissus would of been a dorminat jewel and Many would still be lifting in pain. Not to pat myself but Cissus was a Significant discovery in the sports medicine field. Once our patent is issued, you will see Cissus EVERYWHERE.

    Why deviate from that?

    At USPLabs, we are innovators. IF you reward us, we keep innovating and you keep recieving UP and UP products.

    As I see USPlabs and our consumers as a team trying to reach a common goal of physique enhancement.

    Everytime I develope a product, the goal is it MUST WORK!
  9. Board Sponsor
    dexterium's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    409

    Reputation

    What is your injury/what do you want to recover? I will get a review for you that shows how powerful Super Cissus RX is for fixing problems.

    Dex
  10. Advanced Member
    EctoPower's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    529

    Reputation

    Never tried Primaforce, but I'm a natural skeptic and have been very impressed with SuperCissus. I really didn't think it would work, but all the pain in my knee is gone and I'm still able to lift on it. Impressive stuff actually.
  11. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2461

    Reputation

    Whats the general consensus for the length needed using Cissus to see results?

    I think this would have a nice effect on my problem areas...basically my lower spine/knees/elbows/wrists.
  12. Advanced Member
    EctoPower's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    529

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    Whats the general consensus for the length needed using Cissus to see results?

    I think this would have a nice effect on my problem areas...basically my lower spine/knees/elbows/wrists.
    I've been taking two pills ED for about a month now and I started getting really good effects by the middle of week 2. I'm going to keep on with this dosage until the bottle is gone, then go without for a couple weeks and see if any of my pain comes back. I want to make sure that the good feelings I have now are not just the analgesic effect masking the problem.

    I've seen others who have taken it everyday for 10 weeks or longer. That's what I've observed so far.
  13. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2461

    Reputation

    I've always heard at least 6 months for any true benifit.
  14. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33340

    Reputation

    If it works well I'll need it for my elbows, as I have pain in my elbows just like 99.99999% of everyone else here.
  15. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2461

    Reputation

    Reaper, its called tendonitis...And I personally don't want another cortisone shot.

    So I've been thinking of giving this a try.
  16. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by EctoPower View Post
    I've been taking two pills ED for about a month now and I started getting really good effects by the middle of week 2. I'm going to keep on with this dosage until the bottle is gone, then go without for a couple weeks and see if any of my pain comes back. I want to make sure that the good feelings I have now are not just the analgesic effect masking the problem.

    I've seen others who have taken it everyday for 10 weeks or longer. That's what I've observed so far.
    One of the main mistakes with Cissus is that the lifter continues to lift heavy or heavier because cissus works quickly.

    Remember the injury is over use and it took time to develope and it will take time to heal but Cissus is the king with a good high rep non failure training program for 4-8 weeks.
  17. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33340

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    Reaper, its called tendonitis...And I personally don't want another cortisone shot.

    So I've been thinking of giving this a try.
    You don't want any cortisone shots to begin with, that destroys the cartiledge.
  18. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2461

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    You don't want any cortisone shots to begin with, that destroys the cartiledge.
    exactly. i used to listen to doctors when i was in high school though.
  19. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2988

    Reputation

    never tried primaforce's version, absolutly love Supercissus!
  20. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    is there any added benifits that come with 40%(primma)

    i take my supercissus 3x - ed - and have fallen in loooove with its results

    actually, i truely enjoy every product usp has put out - of course i have not tried the REM? or cAMP... maybe i'll look into it

    i'm sticking to super!
  21. Advanced Member
    EctoPower's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    529

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    One of the main mistakes with Cissus is that the lifter continues to lift heavy or heavier because cissus works quickly.

    Remember the injury is over use and it took time to develope and it will take time to heal but Cissus is the king with a good high rep non failure training program for 4-8 weeks.
    I guess I should clarify that. I did change up my routine and go to higher reps and lower weight. But the SuperCissus allowed me to continue to get a good amount of work in without the pain I previously had.
  22. Banned
    MgoBlue's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    641
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Super Cissus all da way!!!
  23. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9017

    Reputation

    Just remember when Cissus alleviates pain, it is simply the analgesic effect of this ingredient. Do not mistake this for having the actually injury healed
  24. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Just remember when Cissus alleviates pain, it is simply the analgesic effect of this ingredient. Do not mistake this for having the actually injury healed
    10-4 good buddy
  25. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9017

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    10-4 good buddy
  26. Professional Member
    nycste's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,174
    Rep Power
    1689

    Reputation

    i bought me some bulk but usually never take it tastes too nasty and my cooking skills of

    bagel + peanut butter + bulk cissus + bulk nac = throwup

    i actualyl didnt throwup haha but that was the worst bagel EVER OMFG. slaps self.


    i really need a cap kit
  27. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Just remember when Cissus alleviates pain, it is simply the analgesic effect of this ingredient. Do not mistake this for having the actually injury healed
    the anti inflammatory effect sets in rather rapidly with Cissus. We simply do not understand the herb that well to label it as strictly analgesic.

    A large majority do not respond to the analgesic effect. Pain is gone after 2 hours after using cissus. We have to assume analgesic, but from my experience this hardly is the case. Cissus begins to work 7-14 days into treatment.
  28. New Member
    vince spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    329
    Rep Power
    260

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    is there any added benifits that come with 40%(primma)

    i take my supercissus 3x - ed - and have fallen in loooove with its results

    actually, i truely enjoy every product usp has put out - of course i have not tried the REM? or cAMP... maybe i'll look into it

    i'm sticking to super!
    good question about 40%(primma)
    thats what im wondering as my training partner always mentions this and swears by primaforce. i have the supercissus bulk on order at the moment as that appears to be the cheapest option,but still wondering about 40%
  29. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9017

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    the anti inflammatory effect sets in rather rapidly with Cissus. We simply do not understand the herb that well to label it as strictly analgesic.

    A large majority do not respond to the analgesic effect. Pain is gone after 2 hours after using cissus. We have to assume analgesic, but from my experience this hardly is the case. Cissus begins to work 7-14 days into treatment.
    That's why I didnt claim it to be simply analgesic. More or less I just didn't want people to feel pain relief and assume everything was good and ready to be abused on again. Even anti-inflammatory responses are not indications of a cured injury.
  30. Senior Member
    b unit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,646
    Rep Power
    1422

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vince spider View Post
    good question about 40%(primma)
    thats what im wondering as my training partner always mentions this and swears by primaforce. i have the supercissus bulk on order at the moment as that appears to be the cheapest option,but still wondering about 40%
    i've used both versions of usp's, used the bulk nutra stuff and i've used primaforce as well and i have to say that usp's super was super and the real deal however i brought primaforce cissus in a nutra planet sale and i'm also very impressed with it, dosage wise, price wise & results wise - it's fantastic!!

    i really not sure about the whole 40% - 10% hoo ha carry on and the whole "extraction" processes that a guy at my gym is always going on about but results wise, prima stacks up next to super cissus and i'm a big supporter of usp products! (i'm currently running the new powerfull)

    at the end of the day if it works - it works!

    IMHO they are both very good products!

    good luck dude and great thread vince spider

  31. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11889

    Reputation

    I've never tried supercissus, but I've tried CissusRX and some various bulk forms. I got the best results with CissusRX. UPSLabs is a good company.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  32. Senior Member
    nunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,528
    Rep Power
    1317

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    One of the main mistakes with Cissus is that the lifter continues to lift heavy or heavier because cissus works quickly.

    Remember the injury is over use and it took time to develope and it will take time to heal but Cissus is the king with a good high rep non failure training program for 4-8 weeks.
    Can you please explain this 40%(prima)vs 10%(usp)?
    I would like to know if this is relevant.
  33. New Member
    lionelxxl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    137

    Reputation

    % keto


    Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    Can you please explain this 40%(prima)vs 10%(usp)?
    I would like to know if this is relevant.
    doesn't tell us much. Its more of a case of % actives (which MAY not be the keto as seen in the 40% concentration) than % purity. If you have a very high % of something, you wouldn't really get a lot out of it if that something isn't the active compound. Vice versa.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PrimaForce Cissus vs USP Labs Super Cissus
    By symbianblack in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-06-2014, 11:42 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-31-2013, 12:33 PM
  3. USP labs. Super Cissus RX Transdermal???
    By Graglor in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 04:07 AM
  4. For Sale: USP Labs Super Cissus RX (Joint Support)
    By reptone in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 08:52 PM
  5. Usp labs super cissus dose?
    By Icemansoldier in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 04:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in