Usp Labs Super Cissus Vs Primaforce Cissus

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
just curious to know what the general opinion is, on which cissus to get.

Mar430

Awards
USPLabs.....never tried the Cissus, but u cant go wrong wit any of their stuff

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have not tried the primma. so i cannot make any claims to which one is better... i guess it would come down to personal opinion

i am however taking the cissus from usp and find it to be a great product... actually 1 of my staple now!

not sure, does primma contain 40%?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I have used The old Cissus and the new supercissus rx from USP Labs and had great results with preventing and getting rid of existing pain. i would go with USP Labs.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried the Primaforce, but Supercissus is legit.

PrimaForce is a great company.

I ALWAYS go with the company that introduced the product just of the basic principle of "it's proven to work." Without USPLabs, Cissus would of been a dorminat jewel and Many would still be lifting in pain. Not to pat myself but Cissus was a Significant discovery in the sports medicine field. Once our patent is issued, you will see Cissus EVERYWHERE.

Why deviate from that?

At USPLabs, we are innovators. IF you reward us, we keep innovating and you keep recieving UP and UP products.

As I see USPlabs and our consumers as a team trying to reach a common goal of physique enhancement.

Everytime I develope a product, the goal is it MUST WORK!

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What is your injury/what do you want to recover? I will get a review for you that shows how powerful Super Cissus RX is for fixing problems.

Dex

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Never tried Primaforce, but I'm a natural skeptic and have been very impressed with SuperCissus. I really didn't think it would work, but all the pain in my knee is gone and I'm still able to lift on it. Impressive stuff actually.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Whats the general consensus for the length needed using Cissus to see results?

I think this would have a nice effect on my problem areas...basically my lower spine/knees/elbows/wrists.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Whats the general consensus for the length needed using Cissus to see results?

I think this would have a nice effect on my problem areas...basically my lower spine/knees/elbows/wrists.
I've been taking two pills ED for about a month now and I started getting really good effects by the middle of week 2. I'm going to keep on with this dosage until the bottle is gone, then go without for a couple weeks and see if any of my pain comes back. I want to make sure that the good feelings I have now are not just the analgesic effect masking the problem.

I've seen others who have taken it everyday for 10 weeks or longer. That's what I've observed so far.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I've always heard at least 6 months for any true benifit.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
If it works well I'll need it for my elbows, as I have pain in my elbows just like 99.99999% of everyone else here.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Reaper, its called tendonitis...And I personally don't want another cortisone shot.

So I've been thinking of giving this a try.

I've been taking two pills ED for about a month now and I started getting really good effects by the middle of week 2. I'm going to keep on with this dosage until the bottle is gone, then go without for a couple weeks and see if any of my pain comes back. I want to make sure that the good feelings I have now are not just the analgesic effect masking the problem.

I've seen others who have taken it everyday for 10 weeks or longer. That's what I've observed so far.
One of the main mistakes with Cissus is that the lifter continues to lift heavy or heavier because cissus works quickly.

Remember the injury is over use and it took time to develope and it will take time to heal but Cissus is the king with a good high rep non failure training program for 4-8 weeks.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Reaper, its called tendonitis...And I personally don't want another cortisone shot.

So I've been thinking of giving this a try.
You don't want any cortisone shots to begin with, that destroys the cartiledge.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
never tried primaforce's version, absolutly love Supercissus!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is there any added benifits that come with 40%(primma)

i take my supercissus 3x - ed - and have fallen in loooove with its results

actually, i truely enjoy every product usp has put out - of course i have not tried the REM? or cAMP... maybe i'll look into it

i'm sticking to super!

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
One of the main mistakes with Cissus is that the lifter continues to lift heavy or heavier because cissus works quickly.

Remember the injury is over use and it took time to develope and it will take time to heal but Cissus is the king with a good high rep non failure training program for 4-8 weeks.
I guess I should clarify that. I did change up my routine and go to higher reps and lower weight. But the SuperCissus allowed me to continue to get a good amount of work in without the pain I previously had.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just remember when Cissus alleviates pain, it is simply the analgesic effect of this ingredient. Do not mistake this for having the actually injury healed :)

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
i bought me some bulk but usually never take it tastes too nasty and my cooking skills of

bagel + peanut butter + bulk cissus + bulk nac = throwup

i actualyl didnt throwup haha but that was the worst bagel EVER OMFG. slaps self.

i really need a cap kit

Just remember when Cissus alleviates pain, it is simply the analgesic effect of this ingredient. Do not mistake this for having the actually injury healed :)
the anti inflammatory effect sets in rather rapidly with Cissus. We simply do not understand the herb that well to label it as strictly analgesic.

A large majority do not respond to the analgesic effect. Pain is gone after 2 hours after using cissus. We have to assume analgesic, but from my experience this hardly is the case. Cissus begins to work 7-14 days into treatment.

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
is there any added benifits that come with 40%(primma)

i take my supercissus 3x - ed - and have fallen in loooove with its results

actually, i truely enjoy every product usp has put out - of course i have not tried the REM? or cAMP... maybe i'll look into it

i'm sticking to super!
good question about 40%(primma)
thats what im wondering as my training partner always mentions this and swears by primaforce. i have the supercissus bulk on order at the moment as that appears to be the cheapest option,but still wondering about 40%

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the anti inflammatory effect sets in rather rapidly with Cissus. We simply do not understand the herb that well to label it as strictly analgesic.

A large majority do not respond to the analgesic effect. Pain is gone after 2 hours after using cissus. We have to assume analgesic, but from my experience this hardly is the case. Cissus begins to work 7-14 days into treatment.
That's why I didnt claim it to be simply analgesic. More or less I just didn't want people to feel pain relief and assume everything was good and ready to be abused on again. Even anti-inflammatory responses are not indications of a cured injury.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
good question about 40%(primma)
thats what im wondering as my training partner always mentions this and swears by primaforce. i have the supercissus bulk on order at the moment as that appears to be the cheapest option,but still wondering about 40%
i've used both versions of usp's, used the bulk nutra stuff and i've used primaforce as well and i have to say that usp's super was super and the real deal however i brought primaforce cissus in a nutra planet sale and i'm also very impressed with it, dosage wise, price wise & results wise - it's fantastic!!

i really not sure about the whole 40% - 10% hoo ha carry on and the whole "extraction" processes that a guy at my gym is always going on about :stick: but results wise, prima stacks up next to super cissus and i'm a big supporter of usp products! (i'm currently running the new powerfull)

at the end of the day if it works - it works!

IMHO they are both very good products!

good luck dude and great thread vince spider

:cheers:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never tried supercissus, but I've tried CissusRX and some various bulk forms. I got the best results with CissusRX. UPSLabs is a good company.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established

Can you please explain this 40%(prima)vs 10%(usp)?
I would like to know if this is relevant.

lionelxxl

Awards
% keto

Can you please explain this 40%(prima)vs 10%(usp)?
I would like to know if this is relevant.
doesn't tell us much. Its more of a case of % actives (which MAY not be the keto as seen in the 40% concentration) than % purity. If you have a very high % of something, you wouldn't really get a lot out of it if that something isn't the active compound. Vice versa.