BSN Nitrix and Glutamine

swoosh

swoosh

Awards
Why on the bottle of BSN Nitrix it says dont take glutamine while taking Nitrix or something like that??

Was just wondering

thanks
swoosh

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You don't need glutamine period :) It says that because glutamine can diminish the effects of Nitrix.

Mar430

Awards
yea like 10g of glutamine decreases the effects. and your not in a hospital, so dont take glutamine

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
Why on the bottle of BSN Nitrix it says dont take glutamine while taking Nitrix or something like that??

Was just wondering

thanks
swoosh
I'll go out on a limb and say that I've seen great results with glutamine. I've increased my size, strength, and weight while using glutamine. I do agree with some that say that that 5-10 grams isn't beneficial, and you need at least 20 to see results. Which I say the same about BCAA's. Don't take glutamine with an NO product, well at least simultaneously, because glutamine does degrade the effect of nitric oxide production. I would also say that glutamine is more important than an NO product.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both of those are a waste of money, complete GARBAGE! At least for me :)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Both of those are a waste of money, complete GARBAGE! At least for me :)
:clap2: there's just too many people who still believe that a nitric oxide induced pump will somehow = muscle growth but it's more complicated than that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ohiostate2827 Supplements 12
Nis1 Supplements 9
AaronJP1 Supplement Auction 5
Supplements 6
EasyEJL Supplements 8