my friend wants to know

AuggieC

AuggieC

Awards
if you can take some fat loss supplements while doing your PCT????

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
dont take this comment as truth cuz i really dont know but my response would be .. DUH.

considering most fat burn pills are energy pills and many people take energy supplements pre workout whatever cycle they are on.. then the answer remains DUH.

but im sure it depends on which fatburner etc etc... bah abh

AuggieC

AuggieC

Awards
dont take this comment as truth cuz i really dont know but my response would be .. DUH.

considering most fat burn pills are energy pills and many people take energy supplements pre workout whatever cycle they are on.. then the answer remains DUH.

but im sure it depends on which fatburner etc etc... bah abh
well because some people told me that you shouldnt do it and blah blah blah so on and son,
well i think he was thing bout takin either the MAN Scorch Remix/Vaporize Stack
or Leviathan, if that helps to kno

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
You would be better off taking a cortisol control product for fat loss during PCT. You need cortisol control during PCT regardless.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I've taken EC during PCT and it's fine as long as you're eating well and training right.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gotta try X-Lean... and YES, YOU can/should take a cort. control product during PCT!

Army Stud

Army Stud

Awards
Tell your friend to ask him own damn questions.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
why would he be concerned about fat loss while in PCT mode? He should be concentrating on keeping his cals up and gradually reducing to maitenance levels, while maintaining as much of his gains as possible. PCT is not the time to worry about fat loss imo.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
why would he be concerned about fat loss while in post cycle therapy mode? He should be concentrating on keeping his cals up and gradually reducing to maitenance levels, while maintaining as much of his gains as possible. PCT is not the time to worry about fat loss imo.
100% correct right here. Save fat burning for after PCT, maybe even like 3-4 weeks after PCT. Bc THAT is what will make or break your whole cycle. Whats it all worth if you lose 80% of it? If your cals are low, you can count on losing it all...esp if it was a short oral cycle, which I am sure it was.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Plus, you're main goal of PCT is to restore your HPTA...when you are trying to lose fat, you are putting added stress on your body and that make the recovery process longer.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Save the fat loss for after PCT. The cortisol blocker will help the gains from turning into fat and keep them. If he wants to lose some fat do that later after your gains have been established.

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
yes i do agree what you guys saying.
i just finish my epi and second day on my post cycle therapy. Although i got DCP and leviathan on hand, i decided not to take them during my post cycle therapy. If your friend want to prvent fat gain during post cycle therapy, just try to mantain the cals but eat cleaner(i know everyone on this borad already eat very clean, but there always a way to eat cleaner), that's what i am doing.
cuz for me, gaining muscle is much harder than lossing fat
just my .02

Last edited:
TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These guys are right, focus on keeping muscle and getting your HTPA restored, then hit the fat loss.

jmil

Awards
why would he be concerned about fat loss while in post cycle therapy mode? He should be concentrating on keeping his cals up and gradually reducing to maitenance levels, while maintaining as much of his gains as possible. PCT is not the time to worry about fat loss imo.
^^^ One of the biggest ways that people lose their gains post cycle (besides inadequate PCT), is not keeping the cals up enough to compensate for the new weight that they have gained...trying to lose fat during PCT would not be the smartest route IMO.