Russian bear Tabs

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i believe its a tablet consisting of vitamins, bcaa's, minerals...similar to the more well-known livertabs by universal. this would be my guess. I wouldnt think too many board members have used it, and dont get so complicated with your supplement use bra. but then again, if the price is right, why not give it a shot eh?
Sage

motleybreu

Awards
they are cheap, and i heard someone talking bout them on a few boards. Just wondering what the hype was about. I'm only on whey, creatine, multivitamin, anarchy stack, soon to be powertrain.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
These?

Russian Bear Tabs combines Russian and American technology to form an anabolic formula for increased muscle mass, strength, endurance, and energy.

Instructions: As a dietary supplement, take 8 tablets daily with a meal.

Additional Info: Russian Bear is a natural Anabolic Soviet formula combined with our countries latest technology in developing the most powerful and advanced bodybuilding product known to sport science. Russian Bear contains physiological factors of High biological Activity. Biological Active Substance (BAS) are capable of positive change within the body. Russian Bear's scientific formula incorporates Exogenous BAS in the form of Adaptogens, Krebs Cycle Intermediates, Anti-Oxidants, Anabolic Activators, Methyl Donors, Energy Metabolizes, Buffering Agents, etc. adaptogens energize the central nervous system so greater work loads can be handled without over training. Russian Bear was formulated by Val Vasilef, Winner of over 80 physique, power and weightlifting awards including Mr. America, also a researcher in the field of gerontology and sport nutrition. Russian Bear is a complete natural product. Perfect for competitive, serious and hard core body builders and professional athletes in all sports.

Ingredients: Yohimbe Bark…600mg, Dibencozide (coenzyme B-12)..10mg, Boron…3mg, Trans-Ferulic Acid…600mg, Chromium Picolinate…200mcg, Colostrum…200mg, Mexican Wild Yam/Taro Root…300mg, Arginine Pyroglutamate…4410mg, Creatine Phosphate…50mg, L-Carnitine (freebase)…100mg, Inosine HXR…500mg, Succinate (from potassium succinate)…400mg, Carnosine (physiological activator)…20mg, Lipoic Acid (pyruvate oxidation factor)…100mg, Eleutherococcus…500mg, lanine…500mg

I would say do not waste your money. Some of the ingredients aren't bad, but don't seem to be in the right amounts, a very "kitchen sink" type of supp that usually turns out to be ****. If you want we could analyze each ingredient and it's amount, but I don't think that's even worth it.

james c

james c

Awards
russian bear 5000

These?

Russian Bear Tabs combines Russian and American technology to form an anabolic formula for increased muscle mass, strength, endurance, and energy.

Instructions: As a dietary supplement, take 8 tablets daily with a meal.

Additional Info: Russian Bear is a natural Anabolic Soviet formula combined with our countries latest technology in developing the most powerful and advanced bodybuilding product known to sport science. Russian Bear contains physiological factors of High biological Activity. Biological Active Substance (BAS) are capable of positive change within the body. Russian Bear's scientific formula incorporates Exogenous BAS in the form of Adaptogens, Krebs Cycle Intermediates, Anti-Oxidants, Anabolic Activators, Methyl Donors, Energy Metabolizes, Buffering Agents, etc. adaptogens energize the central nervous system so greater work loads can be handled without over training. Russian Bear was formulated by Val Vasilef, Winner of over 80 physique, power and weightlifting awards including Mr. America, also a researcher in the field of gerontology and sport nutrition. Russian Bear is a complete natural product. Perfect for competitive, serious and hard core body builders and professional athletes in all sports.

Ingredients: Yohimbe Bark…600mg, Dibencozide (coenzyme B-12)..10mg, Boron…3mg, Trans-Ferulic Acid…600mg, Chromium Picolinate…200mcg, Colostrum…200mg, Mexican Wild Yam/Taro Root…300mg, Arginine Pyroglutamate…4410mg, Creatine Phosphate…50mg, L-Carnitine (freebase)…100mg, Inosine HXR…500mg, Succinate (from potassium succinate)…400mg, Carnosine (physiological activator)…20mg, Lipoic Acid (pyruvate oxidation factor)…100mg, Eleutherococcus…500mg, lanine…500mg

I would say do not waste your money. Some of the ingredients aren't bad, but don't seem to be in the right amounts, a very "kitchen sink" type of supp that usually turns out to be ****. If you want we could analyze each ingredient and it's amount, but I don't think that's even worth it.
what about russian bear 5000

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
James.... my man....

that last post was made in 2003. lol

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
I gained 45lbs in one month on Russian Bear Tabs 10,000 (the updated version) They are the most powerful and advanced bodybuilding supplement in the sports science industry, combining physiological factors of high biological activity.

haha any supplement that makes those claims is pure, unadulterated... bunk. :toofunny:

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Combine Russian Bear Tabs with Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer (2500 calories per serving, 4 servings per $25.00 tub) and you'll get HUUUUGGGEEEE

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 11
Supplements 0
Supplements 2
AaronJP1 Supplements 5
Jake Fires Supplements 15