supps and alcohol?

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
:think: I know its probably not a good idea but im gonna have a guys night out and probably gonna have some hard drinks. I was curious if it would ruin me. Im curently pct with novadex and taking rpm along with bcaa's. any ideas?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Depending on what you took = how much you just stressed the hell out of your liver......id say its always better to wait, but your probly going to do what you want to do anyway, maybe keep it at a minimum if you are going to drink.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liver bounces back pretty well considering the abuse it can take. A hard night drinking can be more damaging than a week of low to moderate drinking but as to your question...i don't think one night out will be anything to worry about as long as you have someone to keep you from driving or taking the local transvestite home.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Liver bounces back pretty well considering the abuse it can take. A hard night drinking can be more damaging than a week of low to moderate drinking but as to your question...i don't think one night out will be anything to worry about as long as you have someone to keep you from driving or taking the local transvestite home.
ha ha i hope i dont get that drunk and thanks for the advice guys much appreciated

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i don't think one night out will be anything to worry about as long as you have someone to keep you from driving or taking the local transvestite home.

haha...some solid advice there!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:think: I know its probably not a good idea but im gonna have a guys night out and probably gonna have some hard drinks. I was curious if it would ruin me. Im curently post cycle therapy with novadex and taking rpm along with bcaa's. any ideas?
Just dont go overboard, or drink more than a couple times per month, and you will be ok

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think drinking is counter productive to any bodybuilding goal you have. If you're really seriouse about your goals, just drink water, thats what I do!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eating a cheat meal is too but sometimes falling off the wagon can be just what is needed to refresh the goals. As long as you don't all off and decide to just walk instead of getting back on :)

jmil

Awards
Just take a little phenibut = Problem solved :). :drunk: