for the cappers...

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
may sound like a stupid question, but how do u guys speed-up the capping of bcaas.

creatine and cissus are easy and quick. the amino powder is so fine though, i've gotta tamp it 5-6 times to get 500 mg in a OO cap. i tried using a butter knife; that only manages to get the capsules stuck in the tray.

sounds petty i know. i just ddon't like using the tamper repeatedly: it just gets too messy.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
uhhh...why cap bcaa's....thats kinda pointless...inless your taking like 200mg's..lol...just man up and drink em!..lol..

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
portability...

i cap em for the convenience, not the taste :food: .

i'm always on the go; capped makes sense for me.

oh yeah, i take 15,000 mgs a day :thumbsup:

JpB

Awards
Instead of capping have you tried throwing it into a shaker bottle to bring with you?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I can only get 500mgs into one cap. I tried it before and it really is worthless. I would recomend finding a way to bring around the powder with you and using something like a nalgene bottle to drink it.

And there is no trick to capping it, if you go that route. It's so light, it takes forever.

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
I can only get 500mgs into one cap. I tried it before and it really is worthless. I would recomend finding a way to bring around the powder with you and using something like a nalgene bottle to drink it.

And there is no trick to capping it, if you go that route. It's so light, it takes forever.
okay, got it. capping's out, baggy/bottle in.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
just a plastic bottle....better idea, cause to get like 10 grams of bcaa's it would take ya like 20 pills.....not much convinience there

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 11
Supplies 3
Supplements 5