Any one experience gyno symptoms on epistane/epidrol?

phasar

Awards
  • Established
had gyno from superdrol, through tamoxifen and raloxifene, around 80% reduced. been taking epidrol and it seems to have been increasing the mass just underneath the nipple. the lump directly beneath the nipple is still the same size (very very small now, the lump is), but the slightly bigger lump just underneath that lump seems to be getting bigger. anyone experience anything similar?

tattoopierced1

the only thing that has helped SD gyno for me is Letro @ 2.5mg per day. Takes a few weeks, but it will get rid of it completely.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression that epi killed the breast tissue and therefore relieved gyno not caused it

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
just to clarify your taking which epi product

epistane
epidrol
havoc

are the big 3 which exactly are you taking to suggest such symptons might help others relate or not relate for that matter
etc

phasar

Awards
  • Established
taking epidrol. been on around 11 days. now again, so that there is no confusion, the very small lump that remained after the tamoxifene/raloxifene is the same size. it did not get bigger or smaller after i started epidrol. but besides that very very small lump directly underneath the nipple, there are also two lumps side by side & quite a bit bigger which was initially part of the gyno underneath the nipple. but as it improved considerably, that one big lump underneath the nipple broke into 3; 1 very very small lump directly underneath the nipple and 2 lumps side by side directly underneath the nipple near the outline of the pec at the bottom. although this sounds gross and confusing, but it makes sense. the mass of gyno was so darn big it had to reduce by like 70+% for me to even know it comprised of 3 lumps.

broken7

broken7

Awards
Whats your dose ? Maybe you need to lower or increase it

phasar

Awards
  • Established
nah...just 2 or 3 caps a day.

does anybody think it is possible that the epidrol on the surface seems to be making it worse when it is making it better? just a wild guess.

some positives though, no hair loss, and i have never taken a ph where it is so dry. this stuff makes your face skinny, your waist skinny...everything skinny. absolutely no bloating. m1t, s1+ superdrol pheraplex......all involved a lot of bloating. in the face and all over in general. ESPECIALLY m1t. but then again, m1t was so toxic and so very very bad, i'm not even sure if all the bloating was from being poisoned or some other reasons.

anyways, i can only guess anybody overweight taking this product should be super super p[leased.

phasar

Awards
  • Established
well, i don't really want to stop. good thing i only bought 2 bottles. the plan was 2 months on this. then 2 months on hyperdrol then 2 months on ralxoifene at a double dose. (i cant take nolva anymore. i was on it for sooo long my vision became cloudy- but it did clear up like 70% of the gyno through an almost 3 month period).

what u guys reckon?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i just finished week 2 pulsing methyl-e ( havoc clone)

so far no issues but im pulsing 40mgs on workout days

phasar

Awards
  • Established
i had gyno present when i started. somehow i reckon if i did not have it present, it would not cause it. it's that prolactin thing i read from the other thread.

phasar

Awards
  • Established
to the sir that recommend letro- what about the rebound. i read on some thread in this forum about the crazy rebound cuz it shuts estro to zilch. any other comments?

u guys reckon in my state that even when i move onto the hyperdrol that it would still give me gyno problems?

tattoopierced1

in the article i read, when coming off the letro you will use tamoxifen to control the rebound effect. if i could remember who started the thread i'd point you to it, but a quick search and some time and i'm sure you'll find it.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
I had already existing gyno that I have been able to keep in check for years. However I ran a cycle of epistane got awesome gains but towards the end my gyno flared up worse than ever. I always have a serm on hand this time I had tor and ralox I ran the tor at a high dose immediately when the flare up started. Didn't help at all at that point i immediately stopped the cycle and went into a post cycle which i ran a couple weeks longer than usual tapering down to a really low dose of torm to try and stop the rebound. Long story short the serm didnt help the epi gyno at all, it didnt stop growing till numerous weeks after pct, It never stopped hurting or being sore.

It turned out very bad for me so bad that I am currently wearing a compression vest because of the gyno surgery I had on monday.

phasar

Awards
  • Established
friction....errr....... that sounds real bad. so what's a man to do after reading your post? initially, I WAS going to go on 2 pills a day and wing it. then move to raloxifene.....

phasar

Awards
  • Established
after members told me about it, i did a search of letrozole on the interenet. on the wikipedia, it says it reduces estrogen by 98% at 2.5mg tablet per day. did u ever try that? i am tempted to. although i would have to go get a presicribtion these doctors in hk always bust my balls when i try to get any anti-gyno prescriptions.

***edit*** oops....i meant this question directed to friction***

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend staying away if you have previous gyno symptoms and they have worsened with any use. Just my opinion though.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
3.5 weeks at 40mg of EpiDril and no gyno issues.

Just started PCT-Day[3]

Gmadd

Awards
3.5 weeks at 40mg of EpiDril and no gyno issues.

Just started PCT-Day[3]

I am going to do about a 4 wk cycle on epidrol. I am 5'10 175 23 yo. I Have nolva for pct and Life Support caps for liver support. Any suggestions on dosages and cycle structure? I know epidrol is said to be very mild and a good anti-estrogen, however the gyno issue concerns me and I feel I may be suseptable so hopefully the nolva serm will do the trick.

Any input/ sugestions appreciated. Im thinking my cycle will go like this:

wk1:10mg (3 days) / 20 mg (4 days)
wk2:20 mg
wk3: 20/30mg not sure If I should go this high, first time w/ a prohormone
wk4:20mg (4 days) 10mg 3 days

PCT:
Nolva 3 wks, not sure what dosage

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Any input/ sugestions appreciated. Im thinking my cycle will go like this:

wk1:10mg (3 days) / 20 mg (4 days)
wk2:20 mg
wk3: 20/30mg not sure If I should go this high, first time w/ a prohormone
wk4:20mg (4 days) 10mg 3 days

PCT:
Nolva 3 wks, not sure what dosage
Cycle:
20/20/30/30 (or 40 depending on YOUR body)

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10

Gmadd

Awards
Thanks for the suggestion, I fig my doses of Epi were too low, my roomate is a gyno-phob because he got it from superdrol and the wrong pct I think formadrol. Anyway I will try the 4 wk nolva 20/20/10/10 thanks.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression that epi killed the breast tissue and therefore relieved gyno not caused it
Yeah, everyone was under this impression too. Just like we were all told that x-tren didn't aggravate hair loss. My brother and I learned these lessons the hard way. Epistane most definitely has aggravated gyno and the growth of soft breast tissue for both my brother and I. In addition, Epi, or E-Stane, caused us to secret clear liquid during each of our attempted E-stane cycles. We can only concluded that the e-stane was the main contributing factor in both gyno aggravation and liquid secretion.

Space Viking

Awards
I was planning a Havoc cycle in a month or two. I used The One in the past with mild gyno issues, but my PCT was complete ****. I was planning on taking tamoxifen on cycle this time to prevent any potential issues. Anyone know if there's any major issues with this course of action?

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
I was planning a Havoc cycle in a month or two. I used The One in the past with mild gyno issues, but my PCT was complete ****. I was planning on taking tamoxifen on cycle this time to prevent any potential issues. Anyone know if there's any major issues with this course of action?
I've ran this, and tamox definitely helped with the gyno issues.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i had no problems on cycle what so ever, never had a lump but did have "puffy" nipples from puberty, seemed to flatten them out during cycle, sometimes better than others, then i hit pct...all good until about 2 1/2 weeks when i felt an almost numb feeling on my right nipple, not a pain, just some weird feeling, noticed what i describe as a disc maybe, not really a "lump".....i gotta get it checked...do have some letro on hand but no tamoxifen but i do have torem, trying to find out if that works with letro or not

zb126

Awards
  • Established
i had no problems on cycle what so ever, never had a lump but did have "puffy" nipples from puberty, seemed to flatten them out during cycle, sometimes better than others, then i hit pct...all good until about 2 1/2 weeks when i felt an almost numb feeling on my right nipple, not a pain, just some weird feeling, noticed what i describe as a disc maybe, not really a "lump".....i gotta get it checked...do have some letro on hand but no tamoxifen but i do have torem, trying to find out if that works with letro or not
yeah, epi usually decreases it but doesn't often cause it

good luck with the little lump, hopefully the letro will help

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah hopefully it will....has anyone heard of using letro and then using torem to prevent the rebound? i can't seem to find any real world examples of ppl using them...it's always tamox....i've read torem is better and it sounds better for lipids and libido for letro...just wanna find proof or results from someone