Importer Letter WTF

Khyron

Awards
This is hwat the letter saids:

Canada border services agency, is currently is possession of a mail item addressed to you containing the following:

SUPPLEMENTS

Please mail or fax us an invoice or statemant listing quanities, descriptipon and VALUES. The mail item will be processed upon receipt of this information. Please note that the customs mail centre is not open to the public.

ONLY IF the value of these goods exceeds $1600 Canadian AND IS BEING IMPORTED FOR COMMERCIAL USE, please process a commercial entry(form b3, CANADA CUSTOMS CODING FORM). If you fail to comply with this letter, your mail item will be disposed of in accordance with Canada Post Corp's regulations governing unclaimed mail and will be returned to the sender.

I ordered 4mg of igf-1 r3 and 4mg of PEG-MGF from China. The cost is no where near the $1600.

I'm thinking these **** SUCKERS only want to known how much I payed for these items. I'm going to deny everything..

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I think I am reading it differently than you are my friend....... the $1600 issue seems to say that if this is the case, you use a different form.

Those items legal in Canada?

Timyg

Awards
I think I am reading it differently than you are my friend....... the $1600 issue seems to say that is this is the case, you use a different form.

Those items legal in Canada?
seems like you are right. from the wording, they have used the wrong form when shipping to you, that is the commercial use form, you need the personal, or "gift" form to import for personal use, and not resale use.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
all canada packages need the proper forms, obviously they were sent without any and that is why you are getting the chance to fix it ! do you know what carrier was used ? they basically want ingredient profiles to justify the category "supplements" They have already opened your mail, I will tell you that.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
From my experience with Canadian customs, Basically they want to know the value of what you purchased so they can charge you duties or fee's for importing these products. its basically a % of the value of the items. Maybe my Canadian Rep can jump in here and clarify

Khyron

Awards
Ooops, I jumped the gun. I was in rush when I read the letter. There's a tracking number on it. Its the over $600 order I ordered from Nutraplanet.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
phew. lucky for u. cuz if it was igf1....
not that it's illegal or anything...it is after all for your lab rats...

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i was about to say

welcome to prision ville

population you ;)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Those rough canadian prisons too......... they watch Oprah and crochet I heard......

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
not this guy