Supps and vacation

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been using SizeOn and Carnage for about 2 weeks, but now leaving for vacation for 10 days. That's right, no workouts. Should I keep my supps going to build them up and stay stable, or should I leave home and save them for later? I know Carnage states to run it at least 30 days so it gets built up in your system.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I have a similar situation coming up with a 10 day vacation. Personally I am quitting the supps during that time b/c I am a cheap ass and don't want to be taking a bunch of good workout supps and not be able to workout. But I knew this vacation was coming so I won't really be in the middle of any cycles, other than tossing down some RPM preworkout. I'm not familiar enough with SizeOn or Carnage to give a good response on those in particular though, and I won't pretend that I am :)

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
since carnage is beta alanine and beta alanine turns into carnosine and carnosine needs to be built up in the body for increased gains... I'd say keep taking the carnage! a serving a day should suffice.

As for size-on, I'd say take it off.:donut:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yea, i just got back from vacation and din't bring anything. Just make sure you don't go crazy on eating "bad" food. Out of all my friends i was the one buiying bagels, Cheerios, Natty PB, Whole Wheat bread, Tuna, etc. It was kind of funny actually they see how dedicated i am. Just grocery shop the 1st or 2nd day. Yea we ate out still but it gets $$$....

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
since carnage is beta alanine and beta alanine turns into carnosine and carnosine needs to be built up in the body for increased gains... I'd say keep taking the carnage! a serving a day should suffice.

Great idea. I will definitely do just that. Don't worry about eating habits, I am going to the lake for water skiing and wakeboarding. I do not drink while on the water and only eat fruit and turkey or tuna sandwiches. Def need Xtend instead of protein drinks, more refreshing in the 110 degree heat.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I took my supps with me and worked out on my recent trip to CA. But since you are only taking those two I'd stop for the trip.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established

x2

also... do pushups , dips on chairs, situps..etc... its def possible to get a workout in without a gym

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
def gonna get some training in just like you said, especially to get a pump and look good before I head out to the water. I can use my 7 yr old nephew to add weight on pushups!:head:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
That's why I hate powders because they are hard to use when you travel which I have a tendency to do. I think I do the opposite of what everyone else here does. If I am workingout or not, or traveling, whatever I stick to what I've been using and use it all the way out.

My theory has been that once you start a supplement you might as well finish it (unless its M1T or something) and not take a break because I feel like my body is resetting all over again with whatever I have left which to me is a bigger waste of money.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
My theory has been that once you start a supplement you might as well finish it (unless its M1T or something) and not take a break because I feel like my body is resetting all over again with whatever I have left which to me is a bigger waste of money.
Yea but if your taking preworkout formulas (ie mostly formulated for stimulation) when your not working out for a week... its not doing you too much other than wasting money

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I took Incarnate with my to Vegas....left the aspire at home, that would be just asking for trouble, pretty sure my gf checked my bag for aspire before I left..hahaha

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
I took Incarnate with my to Vegas....left the aspire at home, that would be just asking for trouble, pretty sure my gf checked my bag for aspire before I left..hahaha
lol owned!:icon_lol:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
lol owned!:icon_lol:
haha..well going to vegas for a week with the boys for a bachelor party would make most girls nuts.....she was completly cool with it....good chick...maybe a keeper?...i dunno..lol

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when I am on vacation, I am on vacation, I dont even worry about that stuff. Abny gains you lost, or fat you gained, can easily be taken off in a few weeks. So don't worry about them all, just enjoy yoru vacation, you only live once!

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
None of the people I hang out with understand my obsession. I am going to Montreal for three days for a bachelor party so whenever I am going away and don't want anyone harrassing me about all the tubs of stuff and things I ingest, I measure out the amount I will need into ziplock bags then stuff all the bags into an empty bulk container that way I can smuggle them. As for the preworkout supps, sometimes if I know I won't be working out, I take them in the morning as a nice pick me up.

jmil

Awards
Agree with Extremeenergy, take the beta alanine supp...last time I went on vacation, I stuffed my tub of ON into my bag, and found a gym before I left for the vaca, but I'm a little neurotic about my workouts :).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 13
Supplements 1
ThaPeoplesChamp Supplements 47
booneman77 Supplements 35
Supplements 32