A good Tribulus Terrestris

1. A good Tribulus Terrestris

just lookin for a good one, also what is the difference between
    HYPERTEST and BLUE-UP? also just stright up TRIB?

2. im not sure bout either product. all i can tell you from what ive heard and read about is that buyin straight up TRIB is a waste of cash. Its not as effective by itselfs for some reason.
    •   

3. havent tried hypertest yet, but its in my nutraplanet order im awaiting. im currently doing a log on blue up in the supplement reveiw section of anabolic minds. im enjoying big strength gains on blue up and can say in my opinion that its a good money for value supplement

4. Tribosten from Thermolife has good quality protodiocin extract. Trib is no M1T or anything, but I find it has good effects to libido and overall well-being which makes me a great fan of it. Alot of companies out there that have tribulus products have lousy extracts.

5. If you're looking for Trib, go w/ HyperTest...... not a huge Trib fan myself, but some people swear by it!
    •   

6. havent tried hypertest, but get diesel trib test was the best of all ive tried. best of all it was cheap.
    SIMPLE MAN

7. I liked Ultimate Nutrition's Bulgarian Trib - it's the only one I've tried so I don't have a basis for comparison

8. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Tribosten from Thermolife has good quality protodiocin extract. Trib is no M1T or anything, but I find it has good effects to libido and overall well-being which makes me a great fan of it. Alot of companies out there that have tribulus products have lousy extracts.
    tribosten worked real good on mood, but i didnt get the libido boost of trib test. italianstallion who was a thermolife rep back then said it was better if you took it with avena sativa.
    SIMPLE MAN

9. ya some people have super high expectations for tribulus based on hype/marketing but the old diesel test wasn't bad (haven't tried the new one), i've heard really good things about hypertest (want to give that a try in the next few months) and tribosten worked well. like Big T said, put me in a good mood as well, increase in recovery, small weight increase, oily skin, etc....i think it would be nice to stack with like X-factor.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tribulus Terrestris
    By solonjk in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 08:50 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 03:29 PM
  3. Tribulus terrestris
    By New Body in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-25-2003, 02:48 AM