Help Picking a new stack $200-300

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So i want some input on waht ppl recommend for my next stack. I KNOW im running 3 bottles of XF but tahts still leaves me $50-150 left so what else should i add. I was thinking 2 bottles ActivaTe Xtreme and Bulk Leacine or maybe some ebol waht what does everyone think?

Thanks

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, seriously, you have asked this several times in several threads. If you want a stack for mass or a recomp, then use XF/Activate/Leucine. If you want a stack that increases LBM, endurance, and performance, then use XF/Anagen/Leucine.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, seriously, you have asked this several times in several threads. If you want a stack for mass or a recomp, then use XF/Activate/Leucine. If you want a stack that increases LBM, endurance, and performance, then use XF/Anagen/Leucine.
my bad. Im just trying to brainstorm as much as i can since im gonna be dropping 200-300 bucks. Sorry about that

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's understandable to be excited when you're about to drop a few bills on stuff and you don't want to waste your cash but try and keep it in one thread as best as possible and don't forget to search because there is a good chance that question has been asked and answered.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my bad. Im just trying to brainstorm as much as i can since im gonna be dropping 200-300 bucks. Sorry about that
I understand; I will mull over a stack for months before I buy it, but I just try to gather logs and reviews to form my decision. Another thing that you may want to consider is using only 2 instead of all three. It is generally not the best idea to use several supplements at the same time unless you know how you will react to them.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand; I will mull over a stack for months before I buy it, but I just try to gather logs and reviews to form my decision. Another thing that you may want to consider is using only 2 instead of all three. It is generally not the best idea to use several supplements at the same time unless you know how you will react to them.
when i start my next stack i will have used activate xtreme and xf before.

yeah, i just had a newb moment and forgot to use the search button...

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Do you have a solid postworkout down? if not you could pick up some WMS + Xtend, or some Universal nutrition Torrent.

Some Xtend for megadosing BCAA's...

Ever tried Beta-alanine? it's amazing and cheap.

RPM rocks my socks off.

Definitely include the Activate Extreme now that I've looked into it, it makes me drool.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
you sound like me, i have little small cycles pre-planned until the next century and just keep on researching and tweaking for months until it comes time to purchase one.

Xtend, beta alanine tabs, and creatine mono. are good adds that will last long after your cycle if you buy in bulk...activate extreme/XF looks great.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you sound like me, i have little small cycles pre-planned until the next century and just keep on researching and tweaking for months until it comes time to purchase one.

Xtend, beta alanine tabs, and creatine mono. are good adds that will last long after your cycle if you buy in bulk...activate extreme/XF looks great.
After I do my ActivateX log, I am going to run PA/JW again for the final 4 weeks leading up to my next fight and then I have no idea what I am going to run. BCAAs are always a staple in my regimen, but I am going to add beta alanine very soon, maybe with some WMS for pre/post WO.