Help Picking a new stack $200-300 - AnabolicMinds.com

Help Picking a new stack $200-300

  1. warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,427
    Rep Power
    590670

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Help Picking a new stack $200-300


    So i want some input on waht ppl recommend for my next stack. I KNOW im running 3 bottles of XF but tahts still leaves me $50-150 left so what else should i add. I was thinking 2 bottles ActivaTe Xtreme and Bulk Leacine or maybe some ebol waht what does everyone think?

    Thanks
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  2. Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,008
    Rep Power
    917970

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ok, seriously, you have asked this several times in several threads. If you want a stack for mass or a recomp, then use XF/Activate/Leucine. If you want a stack that increases LBM, endurance, and performance, then use XF/Anagen/Leucine.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  3. warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,427
    Rep Power
    590670

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Ok, seriously, you have asked this several times in several threads. If you want a stack for mass or a recomp, then use XF/Activate/Leucine. If you want a stack that increases LBM, endurance, and performance, then use XF/Anagen/Leucine.
    my bad. Im just trying to brainstorm as much as i can since im gonna be dropping 200-300 bucks. Sorry about that
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
    •   
       

  4. Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11679

    Reputation

    It's understandable to be excited when you're about to drop a few bills on stuff and you don't want to waste your cash but try and keep it in one thread as best as possible and don't forget to search because there is a good chance that question has been asked and answered.
  5. Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,008
    Rep Power
    917970

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    my bad. Im just trying to brainstorm as much as i can since im gonna be dropping 200-300 bucks. Sorry about that
    I understand; I will mull over a stack for months before I buy it, but I just try to gather logs and reviews to form my decision. Another thing that you may want to consider is using only 2 instead of all three. It is generally not the best idea to use several supplements at the same time unless you know how you will react to them.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  6. warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,427
    Rep Power
    590670

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I understand; I will mull over a stack for months before I buy it, but I just try to gather logs and reviews to form my decision. Another thing that you may want to consider is using only 2 instead of all three. It is generally not the best idea to use several supplements at the same time unless you know how you will react to them.
    when i start my next stack i will have used activate xtreme and xf before.

    yeah, i just had a newb moment and forgot to use the search button...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  7. The G Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    345

    Reputation

    Do you have a solid postworkout down? if not you could pick up some WMS + Xtend, or some Universal nutrition Torrent.

    Some Xtend for megadosing BCAA's...

    Ever tried Beta-alanine? it's amazing and cheap.

    RPM rocks my socks off.

    Definitely include the Activate Extreme now that I've looked into it, it makes me drool.
  8. ralph4u2c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    27
    Posts
    759
    Rep Power
    525

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I understand; I will mull over a stack for months before I buy it, but I just try to gather logs and reviews to form my decision. Another thing that you may want to consider is using only 2 instead of all three. It is generally not the best idea to use several supplements at the same time unless you know how you will react to them.
    you sound like me, i have little small cycles pre-planned until the next century and just keep on researching and tweaking for months until it comes time to purchase one.

    Xtend, beta alanine tabs, and creatine mono. are good adds that will last long after your cycle if you buy in bulk...activate extreme/XF looks great.
  9. Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,008
    Rep Power
    917970

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    you sound like me, i have little small cycles pre-planned until the next century and just keep on researching and tweaking for months until it comes time to purchase one.

    Xtend, beta alanine tabs, and creatine mono. are good adds that will last long after your cycle if you buy in bulk...activate extreme/XF looks great.
    After I do my ActivateX log, I am going to run PA/JW again for the final 4 weeks leading up to my next fight and then I have no idea what I am going to run. BCAAs are always a staple in my regimen, but I am going to add beta alanine very soon, maybe with some WMS for pre/post WO.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need Help Picking A New Cutting Stack
    By cfiles in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-23-2014, 02:38 PM
  2. Help with a new Stack Animal reps come on in
    By derekderek in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 10:50 AM
  3. Need help picking my new stack..
    By Wand316 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 03:29 AM
  4. need help on my new stack
    By maxfeez in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-19-2006, 05:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in