has anyone here tried incarnate, leviathian, or reset ad???

bishop17

Banned
Awards
Cause after trying the aspire 36 I'm about to get a bottle of everything they got!...Seriously!...But I still want to ask for some feed back

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
theres tons of info in here bro about all of those products.....Go to the Palo alto page on here, and we have put reviews of each product into condensed threads....

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
All great products. You can't go wrong with em'!!!!!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
my desk looks like an ad for PAL and AN....

mikem

Awards
Great company with great products. Have used many supps over last 15 years. I am very happy with Palo Alto Lab Products!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Great company with great products. Have used many supps over last 15 years. I am very happy with Palo Alto Lab Products!
mike thanks alot for your kind words an support, means alot!

mikem

Awards
I just wish they had forums like these years ago. I wouldn't have had a lot of money go down the toilet like most of the supps went thru the years.

bishop17

Banned
Awards
So can I stack all of them??...the incarnate, leviatian, paravol, and reset ad???and rpm??

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
yes, there are some threads about this here too if you do a search .Only thing i would watch for is that RPM and Leviathan are both stims, so be careful/creative with dosing if you use both. RPM is another amazing product.

mikem

Awards
U sure can and you better be ready for a kick-butt stack with awesome workouts ahead!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reset AD is ausome! thats all I have to say about that!

mikem

Awards
I agree with TheMyth on that one.

bishop17

Banned
Awards
can't wait it should be at my door in 2 days!!!!!,,,Thanks for the replys!!