Does rpm cause shutdown????

bishop17

Banned
Awards
Cause I'm thinking of starting a stack just to gain a few pounds real fast!...specifially like 10 to 15 would be the highlight of my life...I;m a hard gainer for some strange reason...but check it if this doesn't work I'm gonna give up forever...

rpm
60x0 xtreme
prealkayn creatine 1500
and eat whatever the hell is in my sight...

I would very graciously accept any positve comments..........

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To answer you question, NO! RPM causes no shut down whatsoever. On the contrary, RPM would be great for use in post cycle therapy because it gets your boys working again sooner and gives you the energy and strength needed to maintain your gains! I experienced no shutdown, and to my knowledge neither has anyone else. This is not a steroid that shuts off your testes from production, but it will certaintly make you feel like you're on something!

As a side note, I would not go the route of eating whatever you feel like, but rather a balanced type of diet containing complex carbohydrates, lean protein, and helthy fat.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
um, themyth, if you dont mind me asking, who is your avatar?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My girlfiend (I wish), well my girl looks very similar to her! Everybody has been asking me the last few days! Everyone should get her avatar. Mindy Vega! cutest chic around.

bishop17

Banned
Awards
thanks for the reply...I'm not sure of about taking harder stuff cause the ball shutdown and losing hair risk...kind of scares me to be honest.........Or maybe you have a suggestion for a steriod?/...

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go with RPM/IGF-2 combo, in my opinion it is the best stack out there without going the hormonal route.

bishop17

Banned
Awards
You know I'm willing to try the harder stuff....But is it possible to shut yourself down to the point where you'll never get it working again??...I mean has it ever happened before?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Bishop..... have a seat.... we need to have a talk.

PLEASE, Please, please, and pretty please......
1. Do at minimum multiple weeks of daily research before even considering steroid of designer PH's,
2. Make your own decisions based upon your research, along with other's input,
3. Do not accept anyone's outright suggestions as true without confirming it yourself through further research.

This is your health... short term and long term. Everyone values theirs differently.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established

1. Do at minimum multiple weeks of daily research before even considering steroid of designer PH's,
3. Do not accept anyone's outright suggestions as true without confirming it yourself through further research.

This is your health... short term and long term. Everyone values theirs differently.
:goodpost: Listen to what this guy has to say. Great advice.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established

Great Post!

I haven't been here that long but I've seen a lot of people come in and ask about supplments and even steroids when they aren't even really sure how to get their training and their diet in order. It pains me to think of all these people (usually younger males) that think they'll just inject some 'roids and gain 20 pounds of muscle. Steroids will never be worth it to me but to some people they are, that's up to them. But at least get informed about what supps do what and whether some require post cycle therapy, etc.

To answer your original question though. I have never heard of RPM causing shutdown. If you eat a lot of food, take RPM preworkout, and take creatine you should see some good gains. Creatine is probably my #1 supplement and it's so cheap too :)

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
My girlfiend (I wish), well my girl looks very similar to her! Everybody has been asking me the last few days! Everyone should get her avatar. Mindy Vega! cutest chic around.
ah yes, mindy vega, i wish she did some videos...:lol:

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Go with RPM/IGF-2 combo, in my opinion it is the best stack out there without going the hormonal route.
I would put RPM/JW/PRO-ANABOL against RPM/IGF-2. Im trying to decide on the 2 now.

thanks

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I would put RPM/JW/PRO-ANABOL against RPM/IGF-2. Im trying to decide on the 2 now.

thanks
I'd stick with the AppNut stack.... but I am biased. All the recent drama surrounding JW has me fearful of it, as well as Pro-Anabol.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Bro RPM/IGF2 stack is the best on the market right now with out a doubt! YOu will LOVE this stack!

With my rep bias aside this is honestly the stongest stack i have been on!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not a rep, and I can attest to that! Look at my post earlier in this thread!

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I'd stick with the AppNut stack.... but I am biased. All the recent drama surrounding JW has me fearful of it, as well as Pro-Anabol.
bro', im seriously thinking about the RPM/IGF-2 stack, but all the JW issues have been bull. I understand u are a rep and all, but still....JW/PA is a solid stack ...non hormonal....no PCT.

still undecided though....:cheers:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Used RPM on its own, and JW on its own, both solid. Both stack reviews look great too, I havent tried PA, or IGF2 yet, so cant really decide. BUUUUT....RPM is my fav preworkout/muscle hardening agent right now!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
bro', im seriously thinking about the RPM/IGF-2 stack, but all the JW issues have been bull. I understand u are a rep and all, but still....JW/PA is a solid stack ...non hormonal....no post cycle therapy.

still undecided though....:cheers:
Whoooooaaaa.... slow your roll. My rep status has nothing to do with that issue. JW/PA may work, and work well. I am not refuting that. But other than bro-science, do you personally have any proof that everything there is 100% legit and nothing is questionable?

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Whoooooaaaa.... slow your roll. My rep status has nothing to do with that issue. JW/PA may work, and work well. I am not refuting that. But other than bro-science, do you personally have any proof that everything there is 100% legit and nothing is questionable?
Wasnt trying to "roll" man in any way. I guess i can go and find all the hundreds of logs on JW, and the writeup, a log on someone who double-dosed JW and had bloodwork done before and after, but im just too lazy for all that.

seriously considering igf-2/rpm, just would like more logs/input on it.

thanks man

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I think I'll be doing a IGF-2 / RPM stack in August. Well I know I'm doing IGF-2, but it's up to lanbane and rms80 on what they want me to stack (if anything) with it. I can tell ya, I'm really looking forward to it.

TheMyth - nice log btw.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Ninja! I'll be looking out for yours as well!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Wasnt trying to "roll" man in any way. I guess i can go and find all the hundreds of logs on JW, and the writeup, a log on someone who double-dosed JW and had bloodwork done before and after, but im just too lazy for all that.

seriously considering igf-2/rpm, just would like more logs/input on it.

thanks man
lol, sounds like you've already done your homework on it. personally, I wouldn't intermix the 2 stacks either.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
lol, sounds like you've already done your homework on it. personally, I wouldn't intermix the 2 stacks either.
Were u talking about mixing the following in a stack:

JW/PA/RPM/IGF-2 ?

Holy moly.....no way.

either .......

1) JW/PA/RPM

2) IGF-2/RPM

THANKS

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
opens the door,