Methyl 1-D by LG Sciences

bgvn

Awards
Has any one used this product if so what kind of gains,sides,what it should be taken with, etc.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
don't waste your money on this company

not only do they have poor customer relations, but products that are over-priced junk

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
It's just dhea using funky nomenclature to fool people. If you wish to take DHEA, there are much cheaper brands.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
I must disagree. M1D was my first prohormone. I liked it alot and think it is great for 1st timers or someone who doesn't want to go the more serious route. I gained 10lbs of mass and increased my bench by 100lbs. I did retain alot of water but it quickly went away. I think it helped me alot in recovery and stacked with Liquid Masterdrol gave me alot of energy and stamina. I have 3 of my friends doing a cycle right now and they love it, except for the taste of the Masterdrol.

SCDiesel23

Awards
I must disagree. M1D was my first prohormone. I liked it alot and think it is great for 1st timers or someone who doesn't want to go the more serious route. I gained 10lbs of mass and increased my bench by 100lbs. I did retain alot of water but it quickly went away. I think it helped me alot in recovery and stacked with Liquid Masterdrol gave me alot of energy and stamina. I have 3 of my friends doing a cycle right now and they love it, except for the taste of the Masterdrol.
The liquid Masterdrol and M1D are two completely separate compounds. M1D IS DHEA like mentioned earlier with an AI.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
for the price there is much better things on the market

pa mma

Awards

it was the masterdol(or superdrol) def not the dhea

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
an increase by 100lbs on bench!?!
how much time?

m1d and liquid masterdrol are a joke!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Disagree all you want but you need to have countervailing facts to do so. M1D is DHEA. They use funky nomenclature to fool people into thinking it is something more powerful. DHEA can have positive effects but it can be had much cheaper from a thousand other manufacturers if one wishes to supplement with it.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Disagree all you want but you need to have countervailing facts to do so. M1D is DHEA. They use funky nomenclature to fool people into thinking it is something more powerful. DHEA can have positive effects but it can be had much cheaper from a thousand other manufacturers if one wishes to supplement with it.
not that YR needs help..............BUT, IT IS DHEA + AI! it produces gains, yes, as DHEA does in some.......others for some reason HATE DHEA........so there ya go!:duel:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Would you look at that? Amazing...it really is DHEA. LOL. What a POS company. Methyl-1D....lol.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow! i still can't get over the 100lb increase in his bench... what a madman!

i wonder if he meant 10lbs...

swoosh

swoosh

Awards
Whats AI mean and also what ingredient and how is it DHEA? Im not second guessing anyone at all... I just dont know and want to learn.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
AI is aromatase inhibitor. Aromatase inhibitors inhibit the enzyme aromatase that will make a steroids A ring (all steroids have four rings labeled A,B,C and D ring; this includes things from testosterone, to estrogen, to vitamin D and cholesterol, and even DHEA) an aromatic ring, like the steroid estrogen's A ring is.

DHEA is a steroid commonly known to be a pro pro pro hormone of sorts because after it is ingested it converts to so many different hormones. It is a commonly used antiaging drug by the elderly folk (probably the only reason its not illegal, thanks AARP). As far as I know, its not supressive.

Last edited:
swoosh

swoosh

Awards
Thanks for the info... whats the ingredient in M1-D thats DHEA? Im assuming its one of the compounds that lists as a chemical structure?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do you smell something? smells like bullcrap to me :food:
ha-ha! you got that right, bro!

sounds like a lg science promo... "you too, can gain 100lbs of power in just 3 doses! try our monster product, methyl 1-d - with the super, exclusive - 3-beta-douche-etioallforocholanewbies-5-ene-17-one!"

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for that... I needed a good laugh!!
:toofunny: that has to be the mosk comical post I've read in a while:icon_lol:

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established

Sorry, I was disagreeing with mathew76's comment.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
I shouldn't have to defend myself here but I will. I know it sounds like a bunch of **** but I did go up 100lbs on bench in 1 month. I really don't know if it was the M1D/LM stack or if I had an insane spike in strength on the night I did my final max. My beginning max was 285 and ending was 385. On that night I struggled with 315 but I decided to go up 10 lbs anyways. I got 325 no problem so I continued to go up by increments of 10lbs until I reached 385. I felt like I could keep going up but my spotter was tiring of my display. Now, this has me thinking about something. Maybe you guys could help? 8 years ago was the last time I did any serious lifting, well power lifting. My previous best bench was 405lbs. I am not in the same shape I was in back then. Nowhere near it. I am alot smaller too. I had only been working out for 3 months when I did the M1D/LM stack. Does the muscle memory thing apply here in terms of strength too? I haven't tried to lift anything over 315 since that due to injuries from a roadside bomb I hit a week after that.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
LG products are way overhyped. Sometimes people take these products while fixing their training and diet programs. Some won't realize that it was the changes in training and nutrition that yielded the results so they'll believe it was the stuff they were taking.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i stopped reading it after you said "but I did go up 100lbs on bench in 1 month." - whatever, bro!

like i said, sounds like a lg science promo... "you too, can gain 100lbs of power in just 3 doses! try our monster product, methyl 1-d - with the super, exclusive - 3-beta-douche-etioallforocholanewbies-5-ene-17-one!"

don't come too close to kryptonite... SUPERMAN!