Rpm?

Jstedt

Awards
I am thinking of ordeing some RPM. My question is if I take it at 6pm do you think I will be able to get to sllep by 10pm? or does it last long enough to take it at 3pm and still have plenty of energy for a 7pm workout?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i've taken 4 caps at 7pm - workout was at 8pm - went to bed at 11pm - so for me, it did not affect my pattern of sleep

do you have a high/low tol. to any stim?
and plus - you can always play with the serving... start low to test tol.

side note - RPM is a great supplement

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i've taken 4 caps at 7pm - workout was at 8pm - went to bed at 11pm - so for me, it did not affect my pattern of sleep

do you have a high/low tol. to any stim?
and plus - you can always play with the serving... start low to test tol.

side note - RPM is a great supplement
Thanks Matthew!! And good answer- it all has to do with stim. tolerance- but for the average person, I wouldn't suggest it- I would take it around 4 pm- you will still be GTG @ 7 :)

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
took my first dose today and it really kicks in after about an hour and keeps going strong for a good hour or two after that

maybe taking half a dose at 4 and then the other half around 530-6?? what do you think RMS

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
took my first dose today and it really kicks in after about an hour and keeps going strong for a good hour or two after that

maybe taking half a dose at 4 and then the other half around 530-6?? what do you think RMS
That sounds good.

I know for me RPM last quite a while so I would be hesitant to take it that late in the evening.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
after farting around with supps and sim of all kinds i've learned at least one thing...everybody's tolerence and way they are affected differs greatly, i.e. superdrol for example to some it's god sent and others it's devil sent...if you will. i always start dosing low on any new supp like m.w. said if it's o.k. then up the dose......a good example is walking on ice...... you inch your way out there to see how safe it is,you don't just going running out to the middle to see if the ice will be safe...and support you. start slow and increase if needed you will not lose anything except a little time and possibly underdosing a bit(which is not a big deal). but i can say this IMO...rpm is the S*** and the dosing chart is probably accurate for most.......i however am a sim JUNKIE and should start a Reset AD log :think: my stim consumption is out of control.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

That should do the trick :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
after farting around with supps and sim of all kinds i've learned at least one thing...everybody's tolerence and way they are affected differs greatly, i.e. superdrol for example to some it's god sent and others it's devil sent...if you will. i always start dosing low on any new supp like m.w. said if it's o.k. then up the dose......a good example is walking on ice...... you inch your way out there to see how safe it is,you don't just going running out to the middle to see if the ice will be safe...and support you. start slow and increase if needed you will not lose anything except a little time and possibly underdosing a bit(which is not a big deal). but i can say this IMO...rpm is the S*** and the dosing chart is probably accurate for most.......i however am a sim JUNKIE and should start a Reset AD log :think: my stim consumption is out of control.

Good post- good advice to live by when it comes to supps!!

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
Totally depends on the person. I have figured out 5PM is the cut off for me on stims if I want to sleep well.

RPM rocks though!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me, I get such an intense workout after taking the RPM, that I am actually ready for bed afterwards and have no troubles whatsoever.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i take mine early....workout like 7 am most days, took some a lil late one day, round 6..and I had a little trouble getting to bed, stuffs still tha sh*t..lol

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear ya, and taking it with Reset-AD is unreal! Its like stimulant overload, must kill something, must run for 10 hours! Reset-AD is a great addition to stack with it because it will help you extend out your RPM since you won't have to take as much!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hear ya, and taking it with Reset-AD is unreal! Its like stimulant overload, must kill something, must run for 10 hours! Reset-AD is a great addition to stack with it because it will help you extend out your RPM since you won't have to take as much!
R-AD rocks@!!!!!

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
It effected my sleep when I took a full dose too close to bed time.

Now I take the full dose at 5 - 5:30 even if I'm not working out until 8. Usually I can make it right after taking it though.
I tried the partial dose late at night, and it didn't effect sleep, but it didn't do a whole lot for me either.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It effected my sleep when I took a full dose too close to bed time.

Now I take the full dose at 5 - 5:30 even if I'm not working out until 8. Usually I can make it right after taking it though.
I tried the partial dose late at night, and it didn't effect sleep, but it didn't do a whole lot for me either.
Try Lipotropin-PM, it's a cheap effective nightime fatburner, and it helps you sleep very well to boot! Or if you trying to stack, go with RPM/IGF-2 stack, the IGF-2 will give you some of the greatest sleep in your life!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Try Lipotropin-PM, it's a cheap effective nightime fatburner, and it helps you sleep very well to boot! Or if you trying to stack, go with RPM/IGF-2 stack, the IGF-2 will give you some of the greatest sleep in your life!
Good answer :)

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
i could be wrong but i think that
i read somewhere there were 2 different
colored pills of rpm am i correct? I purchased a
bottle and recieved red colored caps. i think the
other mentioned were orange. any difference?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i could be wrong but i think that
i read somewhere there were 2 different
colored pills of rpm am i correct? I purchased a
bottle and recieved red colored caps. i think the
other mentioned were orange. any difference?
We got dicked around a little by our capsule supplier on the metallic red caps- they tried to leverage us into buying 3,000,000 at a time, when we only needed half that- so we just went with regular red on one lot.

Luckily, they reconsidered ;)

We are only selling the lot with the red pills in NC/SC (kind of a "Carolinas Special").....and using them for samples :thumbsup:

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
We got dicked around a little by our capsule supplier on the metallic red caps- they tried to leverage us into buying 3,000,000 at a time, when we only needed half that- so we just went with regular red on one lot.

Luckily, they reconsidered ;)

We are only selling the lot with the red pills in NC/SC (kind of a "Carolinas Special").....and using them for samples :thumbsup:
all the same **** tho right?

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah- same potency, same everything!!!
thanks for the reassurance much appreciated:thumbsup:
im gonna take my very first dose today around 4 before i hit the gym:head:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey man... good f'n workout!

when you return i want you to tell me how sweet this stuff is!

on a side note - app. rep, when do you think you guys' will have a new product out? any chance of making rpm stronger so we dont have to down so many?

funny story - i gave some of my friends (who don't work out) some RPM the other night before we jammed out - let me tell you, this guys were sooooo jacked up we ended up thrashing some heavy-a** new tracks! they loved it! they actually thought i gave them some illegal stuff - dumba**es! lol

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey man... good f'n workout!

when you return i want you to tell me how sweet this stuff is!

on a side note - app. rep, when do you think you guys' will have a new product out? any chance of making rpm stronger so we dont have to down so many?

funny story - i gave some of my friends (who don't work out) some RPM the other night before we jammed out - let me tell you, this guys were sooooo jacked up we ended up thrashing some heavy-a** new tracks! they loved it! they actually thought i gave them some illegal stuff - dumba**es! lol

Our new anabolic that is currently in beta testing- will allow you to cut your workout dose of RPM in half!!!

LMAO about your friends...

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't wait for that to come out Dirk! How much weight gain have you seen since testing this out?