New Pre-WO stack

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been using BCAAs forever now, but I have been tinkering with the idea of adding something new into my arsenal. The main 2 supplements I am thinking about are WMS and beta alanine. The beta alanine I will dose at 2g pre and post WO, but the WMS I am still not sure. I was thinking about having the pre-WO drink be 20g of BCAAs, 40g of WMS, and 2g of beta alanine. The post-WO drink is where I am confused-should I use the WMS again or should I stick to my current post-WO drink (35g WPI, .5C oats, pineapple or a banana)?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
yep

I have been using BCAAs forever now, but I have been tinkering with the idea of adding something new into my arsenal. The main 2 supplements I am thinking about are WMS and beta alanine. The beta alanine I will dose at 2g pre and post WO, but the WMS I am still not sure. I was thinking about having the pre-WO drink be 20g of BCAAs, 40g of WMS, and 2g of beta alanine. The post-WO drink is where I am confused-should I use the WMS again or should I stick to my current post-WO drink (35g WPI, .5C oats, pineapple or a banana)?
I would use the wms post workout too. let me know how the beta ananine?!?

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
I have been doing the WMS pre, during and post at 40/50/40 and love it, especially when taken 15 minutes after my YG dose. For during the workout I mix 10-15 gms of bcaa's with my WMS and Raspberry-Lemon Crystal Light and it keeps me going throughout the workout. I have also been taking 4 gms of beta alanine a day didvided into two doses. I dose my BA mid day and preworkout. You will definitely feel the BA start to help your endurance on the wieghts and with the cardio or MMA training. I would also recommed Poseidon-BA, as I have been taking my preworkout with poseidon and continue to see improvements in my endurance and decrease in muscle fatigue. Good luck with this I think you will llove the WMS and the BA.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just started BA and am noticing less fatigue. I also have been using oats pre w/o and splitting between oats and WMS w/protein post w/o. Just an idea, no evidence yet, just started this week.