Propadrol with WHAT!!!

triggerman

Awards
I have phera-vol, propadrol, and hemadrol all available to use in a stack. Thinking of stacking the phera-vol with propadrol for a bulking stack as it has been said this will produce more gains than hemadrol and propadrol. I would add both hemadrol and phera-vol with the prop but that seems a little harsh even at 4 weeks. Support supps always in place so whats up.............

How can I prepare the best possible stack with these items and at what dosage?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i would say giving a stack wit the phera vol an propadrol. since the prop is so similar from my understanding to the old max LMG and phera vol isnt to far off from ergo max. that was an old recomended stack. i say give it a go it will yield large gains

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Excuse my ignorance but are these PH's...?

ptrain19

ptrain19

Awards
This thread is hilarious because I have the same bottles sitting and waiting to be used in august and dont know which two of the three I want to use... :)

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
i would say giving a stack wit the phera vol an propadrol. since the prop is so similar from my understanding to the old max LMG and phera vol isnt to far off from ergo max. that was an old recomended stack. i say give it a go it will yield large gains
That is a good stack. I have seen a couple of guys run it with really good results. Propadrol IMO can be stacked with just about any PH.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I found the Hema/Prop stack to be effective and incredibly easy to recover from, and there were no sides which could be felt or seen ( Im sure there were some liver / lipid sides).

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
wonder if a prop/promag25 stack would be good....i've heard that promag wasn't that great, but i have 2 bottles still sittin here....any feedback?

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
I did a propadrol/Mtst/havoc stack. Prop weeks 1-4, M-tst weeks 3-6 and Havoc weeks 5-8. The M-Tsts was thrown in there to keep my libido up however the havoc only portion of my cycle left me limp-d!cked. Nothing that Aspire 36 couldn't handle though. Strength was sick, leaned out like crazy and cardio was great on this cycle.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
wonder if a prop/promag25 stack would be good....i've heard that promag wasn't that great, but i have 2 bottles still sittin here....any feedback?
I think it would be good. I have heard mixed reviews on Pro Mag. I heard that its better than halo and I have heard that it sucks. I have heard that about all PH's.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
brah **** the phera do a havoc/epi and prop!! that would be crazy strength gains, no gyno because of the havoc/epi and you would gain 12-15 pounds!! thats the 1 i want to do

triggerman

Awards
Alright guys.......thanks for all the replys and info on this.....phera and prop seems like a good mix at dosages of like 30 phera and 60pd prop.......run that for 4 weeks straight followed by PCT and then JW for 3 and BAM to follow to finish up 2007............Man I love this website!!

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
brah **** the phera do a havoc/epi and prop!! that would be crazy strength gains, no gyno because of the havoc/epi and you would gain 12-15 pounds!! thats the 1 i want to do
I second that. It'll be a nice dry cycle as the prop has an added AI in it. you lean out real nice at first then the havoc brings on the strength and dry mass. Just be warned that your libido will dissappear.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
where do you get 12-15 pounds from 2 compounds such as havoc/prop?

i ran that exact cycle...I gain 6-7lbs and lost 2.2% bf.

Havoc is NOT a SD replacement. You will not gain anywhere near 15lbs no matter how good your diet is

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
where do you get 12-15 pounds from 2 compounds such as havoc/prop?

i ran that exact cycle...I gain 6-7lbs and lost 2.2% bf.

Havoc is NOT a superdrol replacement. You will not gain anywhere near 15lbs no matter how good your diet is

Yeah that part seems a bit exagerated unless he was eating everything in sight. I gained 9 and am on my second week of PCT haven't noticed any decrease yet but am carefully watching. I knew I was bigger because my shirts weren't fitting around the shoulder area but I looked so much leaner.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
RogerBob Cycle Logs 0