Winter cycle:

DAY BOLD TREN HAVOC
    1-10 400mg 60mg(tren)
    10-20 400mg 60mg(tren)
    20-30 400mg 60mg(tren)
    30-40 400mg (havoc)30mg
    40-50 400mg (havoc)30mg
    50-60 400mg (havoc)30mg

Basics: RYR, NAC, Milk Thistle, Hawthorne, Saw Palmetto, multi, and fish oil

post cycle therapy: TORM starting 120mg and tapering down for 4 weeks to 30mg. Probably run some powerfull cause i love it so far! Plus, some creatine and retain.

Background: did 2 cycles (andro) when i was way to young (18) and ifluenced by people that were older and bigger. Didnt even know what i was messing with. my fault for being so young and dumb. Now have 2 very sucessful cycles (PP & superdrol) under my belt with full post cycle therapy, but since i might have messed myself up earlier i decided to have only one cycle a year now. But i wanna make it worth it. when i start this it will be 10 months without a cycle.

Stats: 6'2" 203 @ 9% got a decent 6 pack. I wanna bulk for 7 months try to get to 230 or 240. that is bout a LB a week plus i'll run the cycle at the end to hopefully meet that goal. I think that is do able. if i nail my diet and train like a monster. then I'll cut for the summer

Extra credit: might run some ralox with the havoc for a one, two combo on some gyno.....

So whats your thoughts? anyway suggestions? I hope to keep at least 15lbs off this... cause it isnt what you gain while on it... it is what you keep after it!

Later

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.

Anyone????!!!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Looks pretty nice my friend!

But I'm not sure about running raloxifen next to havoc. I don't know how sensitive you are to estrogen/prolactin, but I don't think it'll be necesary. Just check for gyno every day and if you notice a lump or have a burning sensation in your nipple(s), then start the raloxifen right away.
    But I'm pretty sure you'll be fine though

Maybe pick up some Taurine, to minimize possible back pumps.

post cycle therapy looks good as well.

Good luck with your cycle, I think you goals are achievable.
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by L size View Post
    Winter cycle:

DAY BOLD TREN HAVOC
    1-10 400mg 60mg(tren)
    10-20 400mg 60mg(tren)
    20-30 400mg 60mg(tren)
    30-40 400mg (havoc)30mg
    40-50 400mg (havoc)30mg
    50-60 400mg (havoc)30mg

Basics: RYR, NAC, Milk Thistle, Hawthorne, Saw Palmetto, multi, and fish oil

post cycle therapy: TORM starting 120mg and tapering down for 4 weeks to 30mg. Probably run some powerfull cause i love it so far! Plus, some creatine and retain.

Background: did 2 cycles (andro) when i was way to young (18) and ifluenced by people that were older and bigger. Didnt even know what i was messing with. my fault for being so young and dumb. Now have 2 very sucessful cycles (PP & superdrol) under my belt with full post cycle therapy, but since i might have messed myself up earlier i decided to have only one cycle a year now. But i wanna make it worth it. when i start this it will be 10 months without a cycle.

Stats: 6'2" 203 @ 9% got a decent 6 pack. I wanna bulk for 7 months try to get to 230 or 240. that is bout a LB a week plus i'll run the cycle at the end to hopefully meet that goal. I think that is do able. if i nail my diet and train like a monster. then I'll cut for the summer

Extra credit: might run some ralox with the havoc for a one, two combo on some gyno.....

So whats your thoughts? anyway suggestions? I hope to keep at least 15lbs off this... cause it isnt what you gain while on it... it is what you keep after it!

Later

at your weight, I'd run the Bold at 600mg/day, not 400mg
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    at your weight, I'd run the Bold at 600mg/day, not 400mg
    Thanks for the advice everyone...

VaughnTrue, I see you are running bold at 800mg almost the same cycle in planning but using M-drol instead of havoc. I never ran a 1,4ad product. kinda excited!

The reason I was going to run the ralox with the havoc was to get rid of so puberty gyno. It pisses me off have a 6 pack and puffy nipples.

I hope my gains are keepable. I really thing so. On my 5 week PP and keep about that no problem.
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by L size View Post
    Thanks for the advice everyone...

VaughnTrue, I see you are running bold at 800mg almost the same cycle in planning but using M-drol instead of havoc. I never ran a 1,4ad product. kinda excited!

The reason I was going to run the ralox with the havoc was to get rid of so puberty gyno. It pisses me off have a 6 pack and puffy nipples.

I hope my gains are keepable. I really thing so. On my 5 week PP and keep about that no problem.
    Best thing about 1,4ad is the ease to hang onto your gains...most people claim that they keep 85-95% of gains.

The most INSANE claim I've heard is 22lbs in 12 weeks...I'm a rep for iForce and all, but I don't know if I even believe that!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.

22 lbs.... Damn but hard to believe. TEST E wont even do that to some people. I am ready to start my cycle but im waiting til sept or oct. DAMN I WANNA DO IT NOW! (i sound like a crackhead trying to get that fix LOL)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rate my Spawn cycle
    By Wraithpk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 03:09 AM
  2. my winter cycle
    By jvb20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 10:47 PM
  3. RATE MY 4th CYCLE PLEASE !!!!!!!!
    By aelms in forum Anabolics