Supps for lower cholesterol?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know ppl have said sesamin lowers chol. but has there been any research on this??
If there are any other supps that lower chol. can you post them
thanks

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know ppl have said sesamin lowers chol. but has there been any research on this??
If there are any other supps that lower chol. can you post them
thanks
red yeast rice...best thing avalable hands down!!! look it up!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I recommend the cholesterol regulating complex. Works we recommend it to patients in the office all the time and when blood works comes around works like a charm.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic innovation Cycle support/ Life support

and Fish Oil

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I recommend the cholesterol regulating complex. Works we recommend it to patients in the office all the time and when blood works comes around works like a charm.
Who is the manufacturer?

scrappydog

Awards
Fish oil, red rice yeast and a fiber supplement will lower it big time in most cases.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget your Co Q-10 if you're taking Red Yeast Rice

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anabolic innovation Cycle support/ Life support

and Fish Oil
^^^^

Bingo. Several people have had blood tests before and after CS usage, and there cholesterol levels greatly improved.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I would recommend life support over cycle support, should do the trick and you won't have to taste a$$ every night :D

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend life support over cycle support, should do the trick and you won't have to taste a$$ every night :D
hahaha its not that bad, i dont know if you had the chance to try the improved cycle support. The taste is better , sometimes that im in a hurry i just put a scoop of CS in my mouth and down it with milk and its all good.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
uhh, Blckjack I didn't know you were such a wuss!

j/k bro :)

I prefer CS, and the taste doesn't bother me at all, but some have trouble with it.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
red yeast rice...best thing avalable hands down!!! look it up!
Good post- this is what they make most statins (chol. lowering drugs) from...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for all the support guys! Im gonna show my dad this thread tonight, and he can do his research from there

Really appreciate it

gdbear65

gdbear65

Awards
  • Established
This is interesting:

Pectin and pectin-like substances

Pectins are found in all plant cell walls, as well as in the outer skin and rinds of fruits and vegetables. For example the rind of an orange contains 30% pectin, an apple peel 15% and an onion skin 12%. The gel-forming properties of pectin are well known to anyone who has made jams or jellies. These same gel-forming qualities are for the cholesterol-lowering effects of pectins. Pectins lower cholesterol by binding it and bile acids in the gut and promoting their excretion

The Healing Power of Foods – Michael T. Murray, N.D.