Epistane VS....

borninsin

Awards
How is Epistane compared to the real oral roids when it comes to strenght, mass and side effects?

I now have 9 months(on) to gain as much strenght and musclemass as possible!

September: Epistane cycle
October: Pct
November: Ax HyperdrolX2/Mass Fx
Desember Ax HyperdrolX2/Mass Fx
January: Off
February: Epistane with tren x or propadrol
March: Pct
April(cutting): Alri Evolution stack and venom hyperdrive
May(cutting): Venom hyperdrive

?? or do you have some suggestion about how i should do it?
May:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
If you run all these stacks/cycles in a row your body will hate you. I would say instead of doing all this crap obviously you got the money but all the exact foods you need and plan those out for the next month or so. Now im not sure on your diet but it should be clean, and on some of those compunds you have to look to up the calories. So why are you doing a month of epistane and then a month of PCT? Any ways, maybe try 2 or 3 different stacks in that time period. Why do you have to cram the muscle on so quick? You'll lose it just as fast if you don't take your time. Also watch for overtraining.Goodluck.

tattoopierced1

why 9 months? If you are looking at taking all of those things, why not just go injectable if you "have to have as much muscle mass and strength as possible"

building strength requires patience... if it came quick, we'd all be 400lb hulks of muscle.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
why 9 months? If you are looking at taking all of those things, why not just go injectable if you "have to have as much muscle mass and strength as possible"

building strength requires patience... if it came quick, we'd all be 400lb hulks of muscle.
I was goin to say pin but din't want to get flamed....So yea if you're that desperate and not worried about drug testing...go check out the AAS section. Don't just jump into one though.

borninsin

Awards
If you run all these stacks/cycles in a row your body will hate you. I would say instead of doing all this crap obviously you got the money but all the exact foods you need and plan those out for the next month or so. Now im not sure on your diet but it should be clean, and on some of those compunds you have to look to up the calories. So why are you doing a month of epistane and then a month of post cycle therapy? Any ways, maybe try 2 or 3 different stacks in that time period. Why do you have to cram the muscle on so quick? You'll lose it just as fast if you don't take your time. Also watch for overtraining.Goodluck.
Why i am doing 1 month epistane and one month pct?? thats because thats the way it should go! I tought it would be a little overkill;) How will you suggest i can do it in those 9 month?? i dont want to build mass and strenght quick but just as much i possible can!! And why 9 months.. because next summer in june i travel to spain with some friends for 2 weeks and as you all understand it would be 2 weeks with junk food and alcohol!! not everyday offcourse but you understand;)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so you want to put your body through hell... just to go some where and put your body through more hell?

seems like you want a quick fix, and could careless about total heath

good luck though!

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
Why i am doing 1 month epistane and one month post cycle therapy?? thats because thats the way it should go! I tought it would be a little overkill;) How will you suggest i can do it in those 9 month?? i dont want to build mass and strenght quick but just as much i possible can!! And why 9 months.. because next summer in june i travel to spain with some friends for 2 weeks and as you all understand it would be 2 weeks with junk food and alcohol!! not everyday offcourse but you understand;)
I used to live in Spain...you're gonna love it.

But in all seriousness, you should heed the advice of these guys. And if it's that big of a priority to gain as much mass as possible, start shootin. Be safe.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
so you want to put your body through hell... just to go some where and put your body through more hell?

seems like you want a quick fix, and could careless about total heath

good luck though!
care to explain more on your reasoning? if all done properly, i dont see a huge problem with it. 1 month cycle with 3 months off inbetween cycles (not counting PCT). have a proper diet, precautions, and PCT and you'll do okay. is it the smartest? no, i like to recommend 2 oral cycles per year but some recommend 3, which would be his case if he continued his routine.

only thing i could think of is the new propaganda that JW and such are really mild pro-steroids and until that is proven, i would say its okay. 1 month oral, 1 month PCT, 2 month NHA stack, 1 month off ... repreat. i would recommend taking more time off after all this but its looks like a solid 9 month stretch just dont continue for years down the road ;)