Palo Alto ~Aspire36~ Female Version Review.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
So I gave one to my wife today about 2pm and went and took a shower. About 45 minutes later we came into the bedroom and started to heat it up. By about 3:15 we were having sex, and she kept making comments that "it" was more tender/receptive than normal.

Anyways, we finished about 4:30 and were both worn out, she told me that she felt incredibly horny the whole time while having sex, and also told me after we got done that it was probably the most intense orgasm she has had in a long time, said it felt amazing <---- this is no lie AT ALL, she honestly said this. About 10 minutes later she started coming on to me AGAIN while I was halfway sleeping --- she never does this. And so I immediately started feeling it so we went again. Again she reported that it just felt so much more intense down there during orgasm and the feeling was much more pronounced.

This first session was done with the 52% Concentrate. Will update soon on the stronger.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you guys still looking for testing candidates, or is it over?

also when will the female version be out?

thanks

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Girls I'm with say all that stuff without taking anything :p :D

Hahahaha

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
sha boink boink

2pm sex? wheres the romance

Well anyway i gave it to my gf around 8 pm friday nite, and around 9 o clock she was a wild women, i am the one who usually takes charge but she took charge this time. Well we do get a lil freaky from time to time and in no time i was blindfolded and handcuffed to the bed. well thats enough graphic detail with that but lets just say that we usually go at it for a hour or so but we was at it easily two hours and when she finally made the big o i thought the neighbors would come knock on the door. We also ended up waking up her daughter which we only did one time before. In the moring she told us that she heard her mom screaming going aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , we started to lmao and she recovered saying we was watching a scary movie, true story, i swear to it,

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
after we take the other pill we will post which one was better and which letter we took the first time i dont want to say it now to we are done, so others wont go along with the letter we took

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hahaha....damn .....canadian customs is killing me!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
2pm sex? wheres the romance

Well anyway i gave it to my gf around 8 pm friday nite, and around 9 o clock she was a wild women, i am the one who usually takes charge but she took charge this time. Well we do get a lil freaky from time to time and in no time i was blindfolded and handcuffed to the bed. well thats enough graphic detail with that but lets just say that we usually go at it for a hour or so but we was at it easily two hours and when she finally made the big o i thought the neighbors would come knock on the door. We also ended up waking up her daughter which we only did one time before. In the moring she told us that she heard her mom screaming going aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , we started to lmao and she recovered saying we was watching a scary movie, true story, i swear to it,
As far as the 2pm sex....we were away from each other from Thursday at noon till Sunday at ehh...1:59 :D

As for your review....Nice! My wife was saying/doing a LOT of the same things.

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
blackjack i totally believe this worked for your wife because my gf (40) usually cant hang with me bc i am a 24 year old stud, hehehe she gonna kill me when she reads this but she was putting it on me finally, but anyway i can hear your gf say what you said is true, id like to hear her say this in a sexy voice

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
blackjack i hear ya, i love to dirty talk and we sometimes do but man the stuff she was saying, i was blown away, i am going to get some of this stuff, if yal could put some chemicals in it to make her nice all the time, and stop getting me to do housework i will donate my car to the company. lol

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
So I gave one to my wife today about 2pm and went and took a shower. About 45 minutes later we came into the bedroom and started to heat it up. By about 3:15 we were having sex, and she kept making comments that "it" was more tender/receptive than normal.

Anyways, we finished about 4:30 and were both worn out, she told me that she felt incredibly horny the whole time while having sex, and also told me after we got done that it was probably the most intense orgasm she has had in a long time, said it felt amazing <---- this is no lie AT ALL, she honestly said this. About 10 minutes later she started coming on to me AGAIN while I was halfway sleeping --- she never does this. And so I immediately started feeling it so we went again. Again she reported that it just felt so much more intense down there during orgasm and the feeling was much more pronounced.

This first session was done with the 52% Concentrate. Will update soon on the stronger.
great review man... the next few weeks of the female aspire reviews should be pretty interesting

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
blackjack i hear ya, i love to dirty talk and we sometimes do but man the stuff she was saying, i was blown away, i am going to get some of this stuff, if yal could put some chemicals in it to make her nice all the time, and stop getting me to do housework i will donate my car to the company. lol
HAHAHAHA...:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
palo, pftttttttt my review was better,
and for those who dont like older women yal dont know what yal are missing me and ashton kutcher is lol all the way with yal, hehe

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
blackjack i got a 2001 camaro with some rims, system, lets make a trade, i want some aspire with stuff to make her nice and dont ask me to help with housework, lol

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can get you some warbird... send me a PM later
will do. At the moment my gf is about to leave for summer school so ill PM you in a couple weeks :/

ill try to get her to register and maybe log it or atleast write some feedback

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
will do. At the moment my gf is about to leave for summer school so ill PM you in a couple weeks :/

ill try to get her to register and maybe log it or atleast write some feedback
lookin forward to this!! :D

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
So, does the female version last 36?????
I'm curious about this as well. It would be ideal to have one that didn't last that long. However I don't know how this stuff works so it may not be possible for it to leave your system in less than 36 hours. I'm a computer dude, not a doctor.

Btw, PAL, you still giving samples of the lower dose/female version?

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
well i dont know how long it worked because we got in arguement saturday and i left and went home, sighs,

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
i do know for the mens it did last around 36 hours or more, but it wasnt like you was walking around with a hard on for 36 hours, for me whenever igot excited like when i saw a new corvette i got a instant hard on. but my gf took b i believe it was, we will see how other one does and do a full comparison, im definately going to get a couple bottles of mens aspire just waiting no pun intended, we are definately looking forward to the womens bottles to, and results from other peoples responses.

ahhhh light bulb just flashed, women and mens aspire t shirts
~~~~~~loves is 36 hours away but who is counting ~~~~~