Palo Alto ~Aspire36~ Female Version Review.

1. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Palo Alto ~Aspire36~ Female Version Review.

So I gave one to my wife today about 2pm and went and took a shower. About 45 minutes later we came into the bedroom and started to heat it up. By about 3:15 we were having sex, and she kept making comments that "it" was more tender/receptive than normal.

Anyways, we finished about 4:30 and were both worn out, she told me that she felt incredibly horny the whole time while having sex, and also told me after we got done that it was probably the most intense orgasm she has had in a long time, said it felt amazing <---- this is no lie AT ALL, she honestly said this. About 10 minutes later she started coming on to me AGAIN while I was halfway sleeping --- she never does this. And so I immediately started feeling it so we went again. Again she reported that it just felt so much more intense down there during orgasm and the feeling was much more pronounced.

This first session was done with the 52% Concentrate. Will update soon on the stronger.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Answers

you guys still looking for testing candidates, or is it over?

also when will the female version be out?

thanks
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Girls I'm with say all that stuff without taking anything

Hahahaha
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeMuscle View Post
    Girls I'm with say all that stuff without taking anything

Hahahaha
    x2...hahaa...
  5. Dave
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    you guys still looking for testing candidates, or is it over?

also when will the female version be out?

thanks
    I can get you some warbird... send me a PM later
  6. Registered User
    Answers

sha boink boink

2pm sex? wheres the romance

Well anyway i gave it to my gf around 8 pm friday nite, and around 9 o clock she was a wild women, i am the one who usually takes charge but she took charge this time. Well we do get a lil freaky from time to time and in no time i was blindfolded and handcuffed to the bed. well thats enough graphic detail with that but lets just say that we usually go at it for a hour or so but we was at it easily two hours and when she finally made the big o i thought the neighbors would come knock on the door. We also ended up waking up her daughter which we only did one time before. In the moring she told us that she heard her mom screaming going aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , we started to lmao and she recovered saying we was watching a scary movie, true story, i swear to it,
  7. Registered User
    Answers

after we take the other pill we will post which one was better and which letter we took the first time i dont want to say it now to we are done, so others wont go along with the letter we took
  8. Registered User
    Answers

hahaha....damn .....canadian customs is killing me!
  9. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lamuscleman View Post
    2pm sex? wheres the romance

Well anyway i gave it to my gf around 8 pm friday nite, and around 9 o clock she was a wild women, i am the one who usually takes charge but she took charge this time. Well we do get a lil freaky from time to time and in no time i was blindfolded and handcuffed to the bed. well thats enough graphic detail with that but lets just say that we usually go at it for a hour or so but we was at it easily two hours and when she finally made the big o i thought the neighbors would come knock on the door. We also ended up waking up her daughter which we only did one time before. In the moring she told us that she heard her mom screaming going aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , we started to lmao and she recovered saying we was watching a scary movie, true story, i swear to it,
    As far as the 2pm sex....we were away from each other from Thursday at noon till Sunday at ehh...1:59

As for your review....Nice! My wife was saying/doing a LOT of the same things.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

blackjack i totally believe this worked for your wife because my gf (40) usually cant hang with me bc i am a 24 year old stud, hehehe she gonna kill me when she reads this but she was putting it on me finally, but anyway i can hear your gf say what you said is true, id like to hear her say this in a sexy voice
  11. Registered User
    Answers

blackjack i hear ya, i love to dirty talk and we sometimes do but man the stuff she was saying, i was blown away, i am going to get some of this stuff, if yal could put some chemicals in it to make her nice all the time, and stop getting me to do housework i will donate my car to the company. lol
  12. Dave
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    So I gave one to my wife today about 2pm and went and took a shower. About 45 minutes later we came into the bedroom and started to heat it up. By about 3:15 we were having sex, and she kept making comments that "it" was more tender/receptive than normal.

Anyways, we finished about 4:30 and were both worn out, she told me that she felt incredibly horny the whole time while having sex, and also told me after we got done that it was probably the most intense orgasm she has had in a long time, said it felt amazing <---- this is no lie AT ALL, she honestly said this. About 10 minutes later she started coming on to me AGAIN while I was halfway sleeping --- she never does this. And so I immediately started feeling it so we went again. Again she reported that it just felt so much more intense down there during orgasm and the feeling was much more pronounced.

This first session was done with the 52% Concentrate. Will update soon on the stronger.
    great review man... the next few weeks of the female aspire reviews should be pretty interesting
  13. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lamuscleman View Post
    blackjack i hear ya, i love to dirty talk and we sometimes do but man the stuff she was saying, i was blown away, i am going to get some of this stuff, if yal could put some chemicals in it to make her nice all the time, and stop getting me to do housework i will donate my car to the company. lol
    HAHAHAHA...
  14. Registered User
    Answers

palo, pftttttttt my review was better,
    and for those who dont like older women yal dont know what yal are missing me and ashton kutcher is lol all the way with yal, hehe
  15. Registered User
    Answers

blackjack i got a 2001 camaro with some rims, system, lets make a trade, i want some aspire with stuff to make her nice and dont ask me to help with housework, lol
  16. Registered User
    Answers

So, does the female version last 36?????
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    will do. At the moment my gf is about to leave for summer school so ill PM you in a couple weeks :/

ill try to get her to register and maybe log it or atleast write some feedback
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  18. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    will do. At the moment my gf is about to leave for summer school so ill PM you in a couple weeks :/

ill try to get her to register and maybe log it or atleast write some feedback
    lookin forward to this!!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    Is this version going to be available soon? I want to pick up a bottle for my wife.
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

www.GetDS.com
  20. Dave
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigAnabolic78 View Post
    Is this version going to be available soon? I want to pick up a bottle for my wife.
    Not 100% sure it could be sometime in the month of August.

warbird let me know whenever man!!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep View Post
    So, does the female version last 36?????
    I'm curious about this as well. It would be ideal to have one that didn't last that long. However I don't know how this stuff works so it may not be possible for it to leave your system in less than 36 hours. I'm a computer dude, not a doctor.

Btw, PAL, you still giving samples of the lower dose/female version?
  22. Registered User
    Answers

well i dont know how long it worked because we got in arguement saturday and i left and went home, sighs,
  23. Registered User
    Answers

i do know for the mens it did last around 36 hours or more, but it wasnt like you was walking around with a hard on for 36 hours, for me whenever igot excited like when i saw a new corvette i got a instant hard on. but my gf took b i believe it was, we will see how other one does and do a full comparison, im definately going to get a couple bottles of mens aspire just waiting no pun intended, we are definately looking forward to the womens bottles to, and results from other peoples responses.

ahhhh light bulb just flashed, women and mens aspire t shirts
    ~~~~~~loves is 36 hours away but who is counting ~~~~~
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Palo Alto Labs:Aspire36
    By ich1ban in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 01:32 PM
  2. Palo Alto Labs Introduces: ASPIRE36.... 36 Hours of FUN!!!!
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 422
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 07:17 PM
  3. Aspire36 FEMALE FRIENDLY version... coming MONDAY!
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 12:13 PM
  4. ** Palo Alto Labs Aspire36 available at Nutraplanet!**
    By john123131 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-14-2007, 11:54 AM