Ketoconazole powder

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anyone know where to buy it? I was looking to pick some up and add it to my shampoo. I can't find it on any of the sponsors websites anyone, I think it was custom that used to sell it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. By the way, for those who don't know, Ketoconazole is the active in nizoral shampoo.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
bumpity bump, someones got to know what happened to sponsors selling this and where to get some.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
I sell it by the gram,is on my website but I am switching hosts at the moment so server is down

BIGAINS

Awards
Anyone know where to buy it? I was looking to pick some up and add it to my shampoo. I can't find it on any of the sponsors websites anyone, I think it was custom that used to sell it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. By the way, for those who don't know, Ketoconazole is the active in nizoral shampoo.
It works even better to add it to your minoxidil at a 1% or 2% concentration. It stops hairloss and doesn't smell bad like spironolactone. I usually just drop 3-5 tabs of fish fungus/ketoconazole in each bottle.