Alri Jw/Bam Vs AX HX2/Mass Fx..

borninsin

Awards
i need some help!! im gonna start bulking tomorrow and wonder wich of these products who are the best for musclemass and strenght??

is jw better than hyperdrolx2? is bam better than mass fx?

Im gonna do one of these two stacks and when im done im gonna wait one month and do a Epi cycle...is that okay or would the epistane cycle be less effective then??

Need answer soon as possible;)

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I think it would make more sense to do the compound that is in Epistane, Havoc, Epidrol, etc, before you do a stack like the two you mentioned. A lot of people seem to use Havoc and then do the Anabolic Xtreme stack in PCT, which you might want to do, to bridge the gains from the steroid cycle.

You could then wait a while and try out the ALRI stuff on its own cycle and either use it to cut or bulk.

Those are my suggestions.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
i need some help!! im gonna start bulking tomorrow and wonder wich of these products who are the best for musclemass and strenght??

is jw better than hyperdrolx2? is bam better than mass fx?

Im gonna do one of these two stacks and when im done im gonna wait one month and do a Epi cycle...is that okay or would the epistane cycle be less effective then??

Need answer soon as possible;)
my suggestion would be to do either one of the stacks you have in mind and if this is your first cycle I wouldnt try what dhuge said.But that all depends on your experience,diet ,and exercise. If you have not been lifting long maybe you should try some Creatine or some nitric product, but if you feel you are at a standstill in your training,are of recommended age,and have a couple years of training under your belt then read some more logs and make your own deicision.All supps mentioned so far are great so Im sure whatever you choose will not dissapoint you........Just my .02 worth.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would start with the EPI and incorp. one of the stacks into your PCT. IMO, don't waste your time (and money) in worthless NO products.

Before you do anything... get your diet in check - have a PT routine mapped out - and most importantly, listen to your body.

Few questions for you... how old are you? what is your experience with PT? body weight? how tall are you? your OVERALL goal?

borninsin

Awards
I would start with the EPI and incorp. one of the stacks into your post cycle therapy. IMO, don't waste your time (and money) in worthless NO products.

Before you do anything... get your diet in check - have a PT routine mapped out - and most importantly, listen to your body.

Few questions for you... how old are you? what is your experience with PT? body weight? how tall are you? your OVERALL goal?
Okey, my diet is in chech. I am 21 years old, have trained for about 2-3 years, i am 1.80cm and my weight are 88kilograms!!
My overall goal is to get as big and strong as i possible can!
For this year i have a goal to gain 30-35lbs(15-17kilograms) in muscles and increase as much strenght that is possible!!

I dont get my Epi bottle before 2 months, can i run the AX stack like i said and then EPi and then AX stack again with my pct?

:clean:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Yes you can. Word of caution as this is the supplement section not the steroid section is to definitely research what you are getting into. Epistane is a PH just so you know ( which I hope and am pretty sure you did )

Of course you can do a NHA ( Non hormonal Stack )

1. Mass FX / HDX2

2. BAM / JW

3. Activate / Reloaded?

I believe that the massfx stack is pretty much equal to the jw stack. They have a deal on at the moment for massfx when bought together at Nutraplanet.

If you're going to do Epistane:

1. Get bloodwork

2. Get a SERM

3. Get Cycle Support

4. Supplement with healthy fats omega's , flax etc

5. Read and talk to others who have done this.

Be careful!

Much Love,

<3 Neoborn <3

borninsin

Awards
Yes you can. Word of caution as this is the supplement section not the steroid section is to definitely research what you are getting into. Epistane is a PH just so you know ( which I hope and am pretty sure you did )

Of course you can do a NHA ( Non hormonal Stack )

1. Mass FX / HDX2

2. BAM / JW

3. Activate / Reloaded?

I believe that the massfx stack is pretty much equal to the jw stack. They have a deal on at the moment for massfx when bought together at Nutraplanet.

If you're going to do Epistane:

1. Get bloodwork

2. Get a SERM

3. Get Cycle Support

4. Supplement with healthy fats omega's , flax etc

5. Read and talk to others who have done this.

Be careful!

Much Love,

<3 Neoborn <3
Yes i do know that Epi is a PH.. But is it okay then to run Ax stack now for 5-6 week then wait 1 month and then do Epi cycle?? or would that make my Epi cycle less effective??

Pct for Epi is:
Nolvadex
Zma
Ax stack again if thats okay?? can i gain some musclemass with this stack for pct or keep the mass i put on with the EPI cycle?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yes i do know that Epi is a PH.. But is it okay then to run Ax stack now for 5-6 week then wait 1 month and then do Epi cycle?? or would that make my Epi cycle less effective??

post cycle therapy for Epi is:
Nolvadex
Zma
Ax stack again if thats okay?? can i gain some musclemass with this stack for post cycle therapy or keep the mass i put on with the EPI cycle?
You should be fine doing that. You're giving yourself time. Like was said, Omega-3, flax, maybesome milke thistle(Cycle Support has alot of stuff in it) Deffinetly check other logs. Goodluck.