you make me sick

Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
Everytime I wakw up at 6:00 in the morning I take NO-shotgun and about halfway through my workout I start feeling sick. I am also taking reset ad, bulk powerfull, somatomax, supercissus, and centrum multi al this is spaced out right I think, any suggestions on how I should take these or why I am feeling sick, I feel great and am getting very strong but the morning sickness shiznit is for the hoes. (LOL):chick:

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Everytime I wakw up at 6:00 in the morning I take NO-shotgun and about halfway through my workout I start feeling sick. I am also taking reset ad, bulk powerfull, somatomax, supercissus, and centrum multi al this is spaced out right I think, any suggestions on how I should take these or why I am feeling sick, I feel great and am getting very strong but the morning sickness shiznit is for the hoes. (LOL):chick:
when I was using NO xplode it made me feel like that and so I just stoped taking it....so if you have recently added NO-shotgun to your morning supplement routine try stopping for a while see if the sickness stops

my.02

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
when I was using NO xplode it made me feel like that and so I just stoped taking it....so if you have recently added NO-shotgun to your morning supplement routine try stopping for a while see if the sickness stops

my.02
Exactly. Or just use it 1h00 pre wo. You should be fine..

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Its probably because of the rush of caffeine + other stimulants in No Shotgun... while the label says take 1 scoop.... for a lot of people, this is too much to start, especially in the morning... generally 1/2 a scoop does the trick for me.

Lower the dose and sip on it ... dont chug it all down at once

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
any of those pre-workout forumla's (no xplode, no shotgun, etc) all cause me to run to the toilet. I dont touch them!!...not saying they dont work for people, just dont agree with me

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
any of those pre-workout forumla's (no xplode, no shotgun, etc) all cause me to run to the toilet. I dont touch them!!...not saying they dont work for people, just dont agree with me
I agree. I just picked up some bulk items to make my own mix. These proprietary blends are a bunch of bull****. NO Xplode worked great for me at first, but now the pumps are mediocre...energy is blah...and focus is in the clouds. Can't wait for my bulk items to come and see if my results get better.:bb:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
my pre-workout now consists of Leviathan, Incarnate,RPM/and or AN's new beta anabolic....and that's what it'll be for a while, amazing stack!@