Question about X factor

1. Question about X factor - help!

Ok, so i started x factor, and then ordered a new bottle. Because of the delay for shipping it from nutraplanet because of the hold up on epistane, it wasn't shipped until 10 days later. I have about 3 or 4 days left at 4 pills a day, 5 days if I take 3 a day. I am just worried my shipment won't come in on time, it was shipped late july 11. And it is 6-10 business days to ship to canada. If i miss a couple days will that **** up the whole cycle? Does anyone know any other supplement besides halodrol liquidgels that contain aa?? Should i Just take 2 pills a day maybe, to maintain it until my shipment arrives. Any suggestions would be awesome!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by hardestgainer View Post
    Ok, so i started x factor, and then ordered a new bottle. Because of the delay for shipping it from nutraplanet because of the hold up on epistane, it wasn't shipped until 10 days later. I have about 3 or 4 days left at 4 pills a day, 5 days if I take 3 a day. I am just worried my shipment won't come in on time, it was shipped late july 11. And it is 6-10 business days to ship to canada. If i miss a couple days will that **** up the whole cycle? Does anyone know any other supplement besides halodrol liquidgels that contain aa?? Should i Just take 2 pills a day maybe, to maintain it until my shipment arrives. Any suggestions would be awesome!!
    How many bottles have you used so far? Look your PM box
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question about T-1 Pro??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 09-25-2015, 02:31 PM
  2. Question about X factor
    By magick69 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 05:06 PM
  3. Question about on/off time for X factor