Taking on 3 caps of Orange Triad a day??

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering if i could just take 3 caps of orange triad a day? I eat a lot of veggies, ect so dont really believe in like 10 multis a day like some recommend (not talking about triad).
I was just wondering if it would be worth if or would 3 caps a day not really give me any benefit since its a multi/join support/enzymes

thanks

MOHAWKA

MOHAWKA

Awards
yea i mean compared to my mature equate multis, orange triad has double to triple the vits and mins at full dose. my diet is well rounded, so im prolly gonna run 3-4 pills a day to make it last

MOHAWKA

MOHAWKA

Awards
hmm, well mabey ill experiment with the dosage a bit

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im just taking a standard multi now, dont need 1000% of everything

MOHAWKA

MOHAWKA

Awards
yea true. like, its just a multivitamin. with a solid diet a standard multi is sufficient. ...dont mean to bash CL, their products are awesome

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
yea true. like, its just a multivitamin. with a solid diet a standard multi is sufficient. ...dont mean to bash CL, their products are awesome
you need to check the profile. this ain't your daddy's Oldsmobile ;)

MOHAWKA

MOHAWKA

Awards
oh oops, my bad i wasnt talking about OT, which is much more than a multi and for a good price. i guess my point was u shouldnt spend a lot on a multivit unless u need everything in it. obviously. I think i could benefit from the joint/digestive/immune complex in OT but would like to see if the job could be done at a lesser dose (4 pills/day), since ill be getting adequate dosage of daily multi requirements, when compared to the dose in a standard multi. For me, while a multi and a joint/dig/imm complex are priorities, joint/dig/imm is the lesser.

RLHunt

RLHunt

Awards
Question I was taking animal pak and flex! I order the Orange Triad to give a shot. I know that there are a few thing missing in the in Orange Triad that the animal flex has. But Orange triad was recommended to me! So I am giving it a try
:frustrate