Venom 3.0 and meds

EmAzing

EmAzing

Awards
Does any one know if its safe to take Venom with meds like ritilan or adderall? I can call a pharmacist, but they seem to never like exercise supplements ..lol

Naven

Awards
Anyone who probably knows won't say so for fear of a legal issue.

I don't personally know, either :)

EmAzing

EmAzing

Awards
Hmmmm.... Is there anyone that currently takes an ECA or fatburner that is on an ADD medication? Or knows of someone who is?I just need living proof- lol

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I suspect they may conflict. The ADD meds act as stimulants for regular folks - but opposite in ADD folks. Venom is a serious stimulant.

I'd be careful combining the 2.

EmAzing

EmAzing

Awards
I suspect they may conflict. The ADD meds act as stimulants for regular folks - but opposite in ADD folks. Venom is a serious stimulant.

I'd be careful combining the 2.
Dang... Thats what I was afraid of. I wanted to try venom really bad!!
So as far as a thermogenic- they're all stimulants? What about thryotabs or Dicana?
If there's anything anyone is taking that is on ADD meds- please let me know.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Venom is just in a class of it's own as far as stimulants go. (It and StimX, that is.)

Dicana might be OK. I just don't know the effect of ADD medications on the thyroid.

EmAzing

EmAzing

Awards
Thanks guys-
If anyone comes up with anything on being able to take dicana or thermotabs with adderall, and even a thermogenic, PLEASE let me know.

BTW.. got my lipoderm- LOVE IT already!

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys-
If anyone comes up with anything on being able to take dicana or thermotabs with adderall, and even a thermogenic, PLEASE let me know.

Any stimulant (other than caffeine) is a no-go with adderall/ritalin. Honestly though, those drugs would blow any currently available "dietary supplement" thermogenic out of the water in terms of effects.

As far as Dicana/thyrotabs go, there should be no direct contraindication. Just make sure to monitor your BP, and be careful of heart palpitations as you go.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys-

you use topical fat burners?? Does that stuff work? I always thought/heard it was bullsh1t

also why would you need a "fatburner" on top of adderal? Best thermo ive ever taken.

I would maybe go with a non stim, no one mention melting point yet...

EmAzing

EmAzing

Awards
Any stimulant (other than caffeine) is a no-go with adderall/ritalin. Honestly though, those drugs would blow any currently available "dietary supplement" thermogenic out of the water in terms of effects.

As far as Dicana/thyrotabs go, there should be no direct contraindication. Just make sure to monitor your BP, and be careful of heart palpitations as you go.
Great, thank you.
I guess I've been used to the ephedra feeling. Since My doctor put me on adderall, I stopped taking those supplements and I don't get that feeling that ephedra and yohimbe gives.( I'm not taking adderall as a weight loss pill) but it Makes me wonder if my adderall is even working. How would Adderall compare to 25 mg of ephedrine?
What is melting point?

Great to know about theh Dicana and Thyrotabs. I'l lkeep my eye on things.

I have only been using the lipoderm for a few days now. I can feel it when I put it on. In the way of results- I'll keep ya posted on what goes on.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Great, thank you.
I guess I've been used to the ephedra feeling. Since My doctor put me on adderall, I stopped taking those supplements and I don't get that feeling that ephedra and yohimbe gives. Make me wonder if my adderall is even working. How would Adderall compare to 25 mg of ephedrine?
What is melting point?

I have only been using the lipoderm for a few days now. I can feel it when I put it on. In the way of results- I'll keep ya posted on what goes on.
What dose/frequency is your adderall?

Also, many yohimbe alkaloids have various effects on the CNS, including MAO inhibition. This serves to amplify the effects of many drugs...including ephedrine.

Ephedrine tends to give what is described as a "dirty" stimulant feel...while the various amphetamine salts in adderall give a more "clean" feeling. In other words, ephedrine tends to make people feel cracked out while adderall provides increased energy and cognitive function.

ultra2extreme

Awards
Great, thank you.
I guess I've been used to the ephedra feeling. Since My doctor put me on adderall, I stopped taking those supplements and I don't get that feeling that ephedra and yohimbe gives.( I'm not taking adderall as a weight loss pill) but it Makes me wonder if my adderall is even working. How would Adderall compare to 25 mg of ephedrine?
What is melting point?

You could try ALRI special tactics, im taking it as part of the venom stack and its a non stim lipolysis facilitator, should not affect the meds and would probably compliment them as a fat burning set

EmAzing

EmAzing

Awards
What dose/frequency is your adderall?

Also, many yohimbe alkaloids have various effects on the CNS, including MAO inhibition. This serves to amplify the effects of many drugs...including ephedrine.

Ephedrine tends to give what is described as a "dirty" stimulant feel...while the various amphetamine salts in adderall give a more "clean" feeling. In other words, ephedrine tends to make people feel cracked out while adderall provides increased energy and cognitive function.
lol.. no doubt about the dirty stimulant feel.
I am on 20 mg adderall XR a day.
Taking the eca and yohimbe was a great thermagenic and fat loss aide. I worry that from going from taking that 3x a day of eca and yohimbe was stronger than my adderall- even though they're used for different reasons..

EmAzing

EmAzing

Awards
You could try ALRI special tactics, im taking it as part of the venom stack and its a non stim lipolysis facilitator, should not affect the meds and would probably compliment them as a fat burning set
cool.. That looks like a good supplement- are you seeing good results?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
lol.. no doubt about the dirty stimulant feel.
I am on 20 mg adderall XR a day.
Taking the eca and yohimbe was a great thermagenic and fat loss aide. I worry that from going from taking that 3x a day of eca and yohimbe was stronger than my adderall- even though they're used for different reasons..
Yeah, 3x's per day yohimbe + ECA would be "stonger" than adderall...but not necessarily as effective. In all honesty, "thermogenic fatburners" really do little/nothing in terms of increasing actual BMR. Where they are most effective is in providing energy to do more exercise (burn more calories) and to decrease appetite (so you eat less). This is the main reason that people lose weight on them.

20mg/day is at the lower end of the spectrum of adderall dosages, but I'd suggest that you still avoid most other stimulants while on the drug. If you need a little extra boost, try some caffeine (just start out low dose). I think that this will prove to be comparable to your ECA stack...and it'll actually probably feel better as well.

EmAzing

EmAzing

Awards
Yeah, 3x's per day yohimbe + ECA would be "stonger" than adderall...but not necessarily as effective. In all honesty, "thermogenic fatburners" really do little/nothing in terms of increasing actual BMR. Where they are most effective is in providing energy to do more exercise (burn more calories) and to decrease appetite (so you eat less). This is the main reason that people lose weight on them.

20mg/day is at the lower end of the spectrum of adderall dosages, but I'd suggest that you still avoid most other stimulants while on the drug. If you need a little extra boost, try some caffeine (just start out low dose). I think that this will prove to be comparable to your ECA stack...and it'll actually probably feel better as well.

Awesome... thank you so much.
My adderall is the extended release- does that make a difference ?Does the adderall affect different receptors than ehpedrine would?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
20MG is at the lower end?. Are you insane?
I suppose that I should have said moderate end of the spectrum. I've seen dosages as low as 5mg being prescribed, but generally to young children or those who are particularly sensitive to the drug.

Generally for ADD/ADHD symptoms in healthy adults, its prescribed at either 20mg, 25mg, or 30mg/day.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Awesome... thank you so much.
My adderall is the extended release- does that make a difference ?Does the adderall affect different receptors than ehpedrine would?
Ephedrine and adderall both effect the same receptors, more or less.

They both act on the monamines transporters (norepinephrine, dopamine, and serotonin) in the brain, increasing the levels of these neurotransmitters.

knightowl

Awards
I know this has nothing to do with your question but I just wanted to share :

I really disliked Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 ,I got no noticable energy boost from it , constant cotton mouth and appetite suppression initially and a few hours later extreme appetite stimulation ... ???

Reps could not solve the issue, Others have experienced the same effects
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/l-r-i/61439-hyperdrive-weird-effects.html

I've tried 1 pill prior to breakfast , 1 pill with breakfast, 2 pills pre breakfast , and 2 pills with breakfast.
Good luck

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I know this has nothing to do with your question but I just wanted to share :

I really disliked Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 ,I got no noticable energy boost from it , constant cotton mouth and appetite suppression initially and a few hours later extreme appetite stimulation ... ???

Reps could not solve the issue, Others have experienced the same effects
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/l-r-i/61439-hyperdrive-weird-effects.html

I've tried 1 pill prior to breakfast , 1 pill with breakfast, 2 pills pre breakfast , and 2 pills with breakfast.
Good luck
It has to do with sympathetic stimulation and inhibition of the muscarinic ACh receptors in the salivary glands (the cotton mouth). It is a common side effect of many drugs, including amphetamines. The appetite stimulation after a few hours was probably due to the fact that you had lower blood sugar levels from not eating enough, or because of the fact that you had been dehydrated from the hyperdrive and your body mistook thirst for hunger.

knightowl

Awards
I thought my body was mistaken thirst for hunger , but then I realized that I had drank 3 liters up to that time ( taken it at 9 am , then appetite stimulation after 2 normal sized meals by around 1-2 pm . I am pretty sure it was not thirst as I consistently drank water and was definitely not eating too little but definitely not huge meals just a little below maintenance meal but enough I would think. Thanks for the reply and the scientific background.

How do you explain the coldness?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I thought my body was mistaken thirst for hunger , but then I realized that I had drank 3 liters up to that time ( taken it at 9 am , then appetite stimulation after 2 normal sized meals by around 1-2 pm . I am pretty sure it was not thirst as I consistently drank water and was definitely not eating too little but definitely not huge meals just a little below maintenance meal but enough I would think. Thanks for the reply and the scientific background.

How do you explain the coldness?
Coldness? I didn't see anything in your post about coldness...please explain you sympoms a little bit more. I think that I have an idea as to what you are referring, but I'd like to make sure before I answer.

Also, water consumption will really need to be increased while on this product. I've noticed that with stim-x (very similar to venom), cotton mouth is a real issue and dehydration sets in very quickly...even though I'm drinking adequate amounts of fluid (start to get headaches, etc). If you feel hungry, try downing a liter of water...does the trick for me. Also, pay attention to how frequently you urinate. There is a diuretic effect to this supplement, and water intake must be adjusted accordingly.

ultra2extreme

Awards
I get the coldness too, simple fact is your bodies therm systems are being screwed around with, thus two reasons you may feel cold.

1) sweat evaporation in a cold environment.
2) relative coldness as the thrm wears off as you have been hot all mornin/day

Basically i get this too, but later in the day, usually in shaded or draughty rooms. My moist skin is hyper sensitive to the air movment and since ive been cooking in my skin all day it feels all the more odd.

So far venom HD3 is working nice for me (as part of the tri-lean stack)

See My Log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/70664-alri-tri-lean.html

EmAzing

EmAzing

Awards
Quick question

Thyro tabs....If they have a thermogenic effect, are they a CNS?
Thanks