RPM/IGF-2 Cycle???

UCIJMH

Awards
I just finished my first bottle of RPM and IGF-2 (and am quite pleased btw) but am wondering if I should take a month off or just keep on going... my second bottles are en route and should be here shortly... any advice?

UCIJMH

Awards
oh jeez where do I start... my stamina went up big time, I can work out endlessly if I want too... my strength went up big time also, went from 35's to 50's in dumbell biceps in 1 month and from 205 to 245 in bench... and I definitely got noticeably bigger in all areas... RPM and IGF-2 are definitely the best supps I have taken in a long time and I have taken a lot... one of the few supps that added size and helped me lose body fat at the same time... very impressive all together, would recommend to anyone...

its hard to describe the rush you get once you pop the RPM's before your workout, its almost like your prepping for a fight or something... very intense focus... I did notice that I had to start uppin the dosage towards the end though, went from 3 to 4 pills and now thinking about going to 5...

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
grab some reset A-D bro... alot of pple have reported being able to cut there RPM dose in half while running reset

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Definitely continue the IGF-2 for another 2-4 weeks if you have it, before going off.

The RPM.... you should probably just stick w/ 3-4 on workout days (if $$ is an issue) and go with 2 on non-workout days.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
mmmm but rpm everyday is soo much fun. Reset has cut my doses down too....

UCIJMH

Awards
good deal maybe ill try some Reset then... and re: only having 5 posts, everyone's gotta start somewhere right?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to agree with John, the Reset Ad cut my dosage down by half. And I did RPM/IGF-2 together as well, and my results were pretty similar. Love that 3 supp stack!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking of stacking ActivaTe Xtreme and IGF-2, what's your guys thoughts?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of stacking ActivaTe Xtreme and IGF-2, what's your guys thoughts?
Hmmm, let me think on this one..... SHBG inhibition, plus increased GH levels, increased cAMP, increased cGMP, increased hardness and vascularity, large scale anti-catabolic response from rhodiola, and optimized thyroid levels- should be pretty awesome!!!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm, let me think on this one..... SHBG inhibition, plus increased GH levels, increased cAMP, increased cGMP, increased hardness and vascularity, large scale anti-catabolic response from rhodiola, and optimized thyroid levels- should be pretty awesome!!!
Sounds like it might be worth a shot ;)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
for the OP u can run igf-2 for up to 12 before taking a break and ive been running rpm since it was in beta

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
for the OP u can run igf-2 for up to 12 before taking a break and ive been running rpm since it was in beta
You can take RPM for as long as you really want, I have been on it since the beta also which was like end of March!!!!
And taking 12 IGF-2 is unreal! Best stack ever used!
12 caps IGF-2
6 RPM